Madden Cag Fantasy League. Wildcard Round

[quote name='bvharris']Advancing at 8 as usual?[/QUOTE]

Yes. And then we'll be on a tentative two day advance schedule. If there are games that can only be scheduled for a third day, then we'll hold off the advanve until the third day. But that must be posted in the thread, if nothing is posted in here then we'll advance on that second evening. Monday will be the next tentative advance date.

[quote name='Chetty12']Yes. And then we'll be on a tentative two day advance schedule. If there are games that can only be scheduled for a third day, then we'll hold off the advanve until the third day. But that must be posted in the thread, if nothing is posted in here then we'll advance on that second evening. Monday will be the next tentative advance date.[/QUOTE]

great idea

Bengals 41 Chiefs 14

RG3 QBR 124.5 290 yards 3 TD 1 INT
Green 111 yards 1 TD
Rudolph 97 yards 1 TD
Cromartie and Miller were a nightmare for Brees. Cromartie getting 3 INT and Miller 3 sacks
Mays and Robinson each adding and INT
Demps with a PR his 10th on the year.

Brees QBR 40.9 119 yards 1 TD 5 INT
Sproles and Jones ran for 102 yards and sproles getting 1 TD
Cruz 36 yards 1 TD
Claiborne with the 1 INT

GG DVO look forward to playing those Falcons in the other league.

[quote name='bvharris']Food for thought: Is Jeff Demps the most abused Madden player in history who's never played a single NFL snap?[/QUOTE]

probably.

[quote name='Hemingway012']probably.[/QUOTE]

Usually when a guy has a huge year in the NFL, his Madden ratings go way up the next year. Here's hoping it somehow works the opposite direction for Demps and his ridiculous Madden year makes him a great player in real life. Assuming he even makes the Pats roster next year. :D

[quote name='bvharris']Usually when a guy has a huge year in the NFL, his Madden ratings go way up the next year. Here's hoping it somehow works the opposite direction for Demps and his ridiculous Madden year makes him a great player in real life. Assuming he even makes the Pats roster next year. :D[/QUOTE]

haha yeh it might work that way. But if thats the case the Pats should just give him to the Packers :)... except i cant rush for shit with him just PR

[quote name='bvharris']We're still advancing tonight, right? Looks like the thread title was never updated.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i forgoto to update the title, but unless someone says they have their game planned for tommorow, we'll be advancing around 8 or 9

I have my game for next week planned for tomorrow. :D

Excited to finally play some more games versus humans, my schedule has been very CPU-heavy so far.

only 2 games have been played this week but chetty went to bed and didnt say not to advance so i will advance us in a couple mins.

Bengals 38 Raiders 31

RG3 QBR 77.7 230 yards 2 TD 2 INT
Miller who was benched but the got the start today ran for 228 yards and 3 TD
Green 145 yards 1 TD
Huff 3 INT
Shields 1 INT

Jackson QBR 77.0 367 yards 3 TD 4 INT
Wallace 101 yards 1 TD
Ford 84 yards 1 TD
Thompson and McGee each had an INT

GG Master

Advance will be Wed. Around 8-9 unless people post in here a game that can only be scheduled for Thursday.

[quote name='bvharris']Sup?[/QUOTE]

Ha, i posted my trade with nj from the other league in here by accident and didnt have anything to say.

Chargers lose their first game of the season 27-21 to the Ravens. Madden definitely had it out for me in this one, but I still had a chance to win it at the end but Rivers was picked off in the endzone.

Didn't really appreciate trying to run back an endzone pick with no time left, but at least you seem to have thought better of it and slowed up.

Well, now that the Chargers aren't going undefeated, I can focus on improving the team for the playoffs.

im going to have to drop from the league being in three is just to much to handle even if alot of the games are cpus games but i think if i stay in 3 leagues i will get burnt out quicker.

[quote name='DVO21']im going to have to drop from the league being in three is just to much to handle even if alot of the games are cpus games but i think if i stay in 3 leagues i will get burnt out quicker.[/QUOTE]

Be honest, it was MA joining our division, wasn't it? That bastard. :D

naw i dont mind MA's play style at all hes just really good at madden. but i was using this league pretty much to practice new playbooks and for fun but now my window of time for madden has become smaller and if rather leave this league than the other two

Chargers get housed by the Bengals, I ended up pulling Rivers half way through so he didn't end up throwing 8 picks or something.

[quote name='bvharris']Chargers get housed by the Bengals, I ended up pulling Rivers half way through so he didn't end up throwing 8 picks or something.[/QUOTE]

i thought i saw Flynn in there. anyway good game man.

[quote name='Hemingway012']i thought i saw Flynn in there. anyway good game man.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Flynn had the TD. He's actually got a pretty nice arm, he had a couple good completions to Austin as well. The game was over at that point, no need to ruin Rivers' stat line any more. After throwing 3 INTs all season, he's now thrown 10 the last 3 games. Talk about regressing to the mean. :D

Heading to bed. Hem will be advancing us, look for him to post when we have advanced. Next deadline will be sunday evening.

i guess im going to go ahead a d try and ride the rest of the season out and see if we keep it gonig for a 2nd season or not. i dont think u can have to much madden

[quote name='DVO21']i guess im going to go ahead a d try and ride the rest of the season out and see if we keep it gonig for a 2nd season or not. i dont think u can have to much madden[/QUOTE]

how did i know you couldnt stay away.

lol becuz we are just alike we cant get enough and we both enjoy the game to much the shitty part for me is im not at the skill level id like to be at. really wish i could learn more about madden so i could up my level of play. i feel like i improve every madden and every season we play but i just cant keep up with my development of the game as fast as everyone else does maybe i should start doing more sim games with mics to learn from people. i feel like if anyone else had my falcons in the other league it would be super bowl city for most guys but i jsut cant make it happen

[quote name='DVO21']lol becuz we are just alike we cant get enough and we both enjoy the game to much the shitty part for me is im not at the skill level id like to be at. really wish i could learn more about madden so i could up my level of play. i feel like i improve every madden and every season we play but i just cant keep up with my development of the game as fast as everyone else does maybe i should start doing more sim games with mics to learn from people. i feel like if anyone else had my falcons in the other league it would be super bowl city for most guys but i jsut cant make it happen[/QUOTE]

i know i would love your WR. :) thats why i tried to get them lol. well i got one :)

[quote name='bvharris']What happened to advancing tonight?[/QUOTE]

That was my bad. Went to bed early. Advanced us now.

Just a warning. My internet is currently not working. If its not working later tonight advance will be on hold.

[quote name='Chetty12']Just a warning. My internet is currently not working. If its not working later tonight advance will be on hold.[/QUOTE]

Hasn't Hemingway advanced us before?

[quote name='bvharris']Hasn't Hemingway advanced us before?[/QUOTE]

From my xbox in my apartment he has. Is there a way to transfer commish from the website?

Edit: Hem's going to try to advance us later tonight. If he's not able to, look for advance tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chetty12']From my xbox in my apartment he has. Is there a way to transfer commish from the website?[/QUOTE]

Ah, I assumed it was him logging into your account from elsewhere.

I'm not sure if there is, but I don't think so.

Ok. It looks like i was able to advance from the website. Im sorry if i play vs someone this week, but i cant check and wont be able to play until tomorrow evening.

Are we advancing tonight or did we push it back a day because of the late advance? Already played my game, just want to look ahead to scheduling with MA.

[quote name='bvharris']Are we advancing tonight or did we push it back a day because of the late advance? Already played my game, just want to look ahead to scheduling with MA.[/QUOTE]

I was planning it for Friday. Look for Advance into the playoffs Sunday evening. Hopefully, everyone that makes the playoffs will be active in at least playing the playoff games. I'd rather not put a deadline on playoff weeks, but if games aren't being scheduled then we'll see who's at fault and let the teams trying to play, play the cpu. If it's a scheduling conflict where schedules don't match up, that's obviously a different story.

bread's done
Back