Madden Cag Fantasy League. Wildcard Round

so bored at this point

not sure why u took green out of the game so early its not like injuries are on i looked before the game ;)

Bengals 37 Cheifs 0

RG3 QBR 107.6 187 yards 2 TD 1 INT
Miller and Demps put up 180 yards rushing together and Miller added 2 TD
Green 111 yards 2 TD
Mays 2 sacks 3 TFL and 1 INT
Washington and Jenkins each added an INT as well

Brees 98 yards 5 INT turn overs were a killer in this one.
Sproles 36 yards
Cruz 31 yards
Smith with 1 INT
Maualuga 2 TFL 1 FF

GG DVO

Superbowl is sunday. Then i think come the draft we'll have a good idea of how many people plan on beong active. We'll have to decide then if its worth keeping the league going.

[quote name='Chetty12']Superbowl is sunday. Then i think come the draft we'll have a good idea of how many people plan on beong active. We'll have to decide then if its worth keeping the league going.[/QUOTE]

the HemingwayBowl

Taylor "im only good in madden" Mays and Billy Cuntiff making a 55 and 60 yard field goal give the bengals the superbowl

[quote name='Chetty12']Taylor "im only good in madden" Mays and Billy Cuntiff making a 55 and 60 yard field goal give the bengals the superbowl[/QUOTE]

oh don't be sour.

[quote name='bvharris']So... Is this ending, or are we going to push forward?[/QUOTE]

well we would have to see how many people are still intrested. That being said the only people that ever even post is you, Dvo, Chetty, MA and I. i mean we can ask the people who are in the league now and people in the other leagues but as of now we don't have enough active people.

[quote name='Hemingway012']well we would have to see how many people are still intrested. That being said the only people that ever even post is you, Dvo, Chetty, MA and I. i mean we can ask the people who are in the league now and people in the other leagues but as of now we don't have enough active people.[/QUOTE]

This is how im feeling. If somone is really set on keeping this league active, i dont mind passing on the commisioner on xbl and just staying active on the league. But if theres only 5 people then idk if its worth it.

bread's done
Back