Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

[quote name='Redeema']Were you watching videos as well? They're easy points. You can find them under a couple different categories and you have to work a little for them, but after doing that a couple times you'll know exactly how to dig them up and the free points are definitely a nice bonus. I look for new ones at least once a week. Congrats on the $25. You should see that a lot sooner than you will the iRazoo gc. After the first one can't you cash out at 500 points?[/QUOTE]

Seems like I can only find a few videos so I don't look for them often, but it helps on days I don't have any luck with the button. I was thinking of redeeming a $5 card first to see how it goes. I'll let you know what happens once everything goes through.

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the exchange rate with Superpoints? For example with Swag Bucks, 450 SB = $5 Amazon e-gift card. Can you cash out with Paypal?

No, just points from the button and surveys. Thanks, though. I really appreciate it a bunch. I wish you good luck. Not just because I benefit from it, but because it keeps the site going and we all get free stuff. Who doesn't like free? I wish I could convince more people. I'm almost up to $100 again (sitting at about $84 right now) and that money goes a long way to getting me and my family some nice stuff we might not have otherwise.

Over 8700 SuperPoints! I was thinking of getting Orcs Must Die! for Xbox LIVE Arcade, I liked the demo. Maybe I'll wait until it goes on sale and use up some points. Yay.

Received an email with the $25 Amazon gift card from SuperPoints yesterday which makes it faster than IRazoo which is still pending.

Of all the sites you've received payments from, which would you say is the slowest to send you an Amazon card?

If iRazoo indeed takes over a month, that's your winner. Not sure how their instant wins are handled. Though, once upon a time SuperPoints took a couple months to get me an Amazon gift card. They also messed up a mailed Best Buy gift card, but after contacting them they sent it out in under a week. That was the one and only time I've gone non-Amazon with them. It was also before they rebooted the site, and since then they've never taken more than two weeks to get me anything. SwagBucks takes about two weeks, but they've always been consistent.

Edit: There's a treasure code on the iRazoo facebook page. Only 10 points, but every bit helps.

Oooh, almost at 9800 SuperPoints! I smell $100 very soon. Love it.

A few cents away from $60 on Prize Rebel, too. They're now giving away raffle tickets for referrals, which is nice because then you get a chance at additional prizes for example right now you can use your raffle tickets on a shot at a $25 Amazon gc, gaming mouse or the big monthly prize that's currently at $207 and climbing. Please check them out.

Got my iRazoo gift card. It took nearly a month, but I got it and it's already in my account. Wish they would come faster, the points, I mean, but free is free and I still think it's a good site and at least a good way to get more free gift cards.

Oh, and 2 points away from hitting the $100 mark on SuperPoints. It'll be the toughest 2 points ever I'm sure.

[quote name='Redeema']Got my iRazoo gift card. It took nearly a month, but I got it and it's already in my account. Wish they would come faster, the points, I mean, but free is free and I still think it's a good site and at least a good way to get more free gift cards.

Oh, and 2 points away from hitting the $100 mark on SuperPoints. It'll be the toughest 2 points ever I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

Searched for "Superpoints" on IRazoo and got enough points for a $5 Amazon card. Clicked on the button at Superpoints and received ... 2 points. Everybody wins.

Heh. Got enough for a SuperPoints $100 gift card last night. Should go over well if it lasts until Christmas, but as I've got expensive taste it probably won't. Good thing there's still two months to make some of that back.

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/skfffj
25 bonus SuperPoints to the person who uses the invite. Validate your email and fill out your basic info for more chances at points. Good luck. I've made about 200 points today alone. So, I'm already up to 10400 points. By the end of tomorrow I hope to be up to about 10500, which would be a gain of $5 in just a few days! Gravy train is rolling, but it's not too late to get on board.

Another good day on the button, I'm up over 10500 SuperPoints. The invite above for the bonus points is still good until the end of the day, so please use it otherwise it's lost forever.

Also, think about trying Rewards1 if you've soured on Gaming Lagoon, which doesn't exist anymore, 30% referral rates and they're still constantly tweaking the site to hook up their members. Just check them out, yes?

[quote name='Redeema']Were you watching videos as well? They're easy points. You can find them under a couple different categories and you have to work a little for them, but after doing that a couple times you'll know exactly how to dig them up and the free points are definitely a nice bonus. I look for new ones at least once a week. Congrats on the $25. You should see that a lot sooner than you will the iRazoo gc. After the first one can't you cash out at 500 points?[/QUOTE]

Tried to cash out at 500. Popup still said I can only do it at 2500.

Pretty much. I'm not all that good at getting them. It took a month to get 500 points so $5 a month for clicking a button every day isn't that bad of a deal.

Got my $100 Amazon gift card from SuperPoints already. Only took a couple of days. Feels good to have almost $200 in my Amazon account ready for the spending. Just in time for the holiday season when everything drops in price.

I'm hoping that Prize Rebel puts their Amazon gift cards on 'sale' again like they did before when they had them 8 points for a $10 gc because I have 60 points that would go a long way.

SuperPoints invites above are still good.

Been a slow few days on the SuperPoints, but maybe it'll pick up again. I can't win hundreds of points everyday, I guess. Still, I'm up to 2300 points and that's about two weeks after getting $100 from them, so if I wanted to I could probably claim a $25 gift card by the weekend. With Black Friday coming up, I think I'm going to be claiming a lot of Amazon gift cards from the various sites to pay for stuff.

Bonus invite got used up last night. Thanks to whoever scooped it. Put me near 2800 SP's. That's good times. Going to see what I can come up with before Black Friday in gift cards because I may end up buying a lot of cheap stuff from Amazon.

Claimed a $65 Amazon gift card from Points2Shop because Black Friday should bring some nice deals and I'd like to not have to pay for anything out of pocket. I've got $200 or so in my account right now, but if I could get myself something nice and take care of some Christmas gifts that's a double bonus.

Got my $65 Amazon gift card from Points2Shop already. Super fast, only two days. Gonna be a nice Black Friday if Amazon throws up some good deals.

points2shop%2Bpayment.jpg

I think the 50 point bonus invite was taken so for the moment there's only the 25 point bonus available for the rest of today. Thanks whoever took it, if you even came from here. When I posted that yesterday I was at 3700 and now I'm over 3900. Good day! Just looked at my profile and I've broken $750 lifetime on SuperPoints! This year alone I've gotten probably $250 of that, easy.

Used up my Amazon credit earned from the various sites I pimp out to buy myself a Kinect, Move controller, Watch the Throne CD, Pulp Fiction Bluray, Mylo Xyloto CD, Shower head, Mr. Coffee Kcup coffee maker, and I've still got some left over. We'll see what else comes up between now and Monday, so I've got to get back to the grind. About to break 4100 SuperPoints, so I may cash out at $50 to avoid having to spend my own money this Christmas.

I've still got 60 points tied up at Prize Rebel in the hopes that they do another Amazon sale where the gave $10 gc's for 8 points (or essentially a $10 card for $8) I've got close to 64 points, which would be an extra $16 if they do it soon.

Got my Kinect paid with by SuperPoints moneys. Pretty cool, glad I waited for a sale, though. Closing in on 5000 SuperPoints already, too. Should reach it by the end of this week, hopefully sooner. Seriously, I can't believe how easy it is to make money. I noticed the top people (I've dropped down to number 8 below someone who doesn't even participate) probably make a few bucks a day and cash out for $50-100 once a month if not more often. All for pretty much pushing a button.

Broke $50 on SuperPoints, probably going to cash out to support my Amazon habit. Still have about $40 credit there, so not exactly in a rush, but it would be nice to not have to worry about paying for stuff that I don't need, but want.

Anyone not trying out the Bing Rewards program? I've used it to get free Microsoft points and a couple Amazon gift cards. Check it out if you haven't. It's run by Microsoft themselves, so it's perfectly legit and an easy way to get free points for a minute or two per day.

bread's done
Back