Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

A couple more hours for that bonus invite, use it please. Do yourself the favor, seriously, I'm close to 4300 points and I see my friends making quite a few points daily and cashing out for nice money. Join us!

I've been telling everyone I know about the site since the first day I found out about it. It's free money, all you need to do is push a button and tell your own friends. I was in the top 5 users and now I'm down to 16, so as much as I've made there are people making so much more than I am. I'm just trying to share the wealth.

Just looked at my tallies past orders and I'm at $300 cashed out for in the past 6 months. For pushing a button 100 times a day and telling other people!?! Wow. Can't get much easier or any better than that, right? I'd be making a crap ton if I was doing the surveys and stuff, but I'm cool with what I got just buying me something nice from Amazon once or twice a month with free money. Now my girl can't bug me about spending money on 'even more crap I don't need'. Join up now.

Or if you're still into search and win check out SwagBucks and iRazoo.

Had a good day yesterday with over 200 SuperPoints. Debating whether to just grab my $50 gift card now or wait and get another $100 gc. $250 for a PS Vita, so I've got a ways to go anyway.

Invites right here ======> SuperPoints Invitations

Also, if you haven't check out Prize Rebel for more immediate results:

6400+ SuperPoints, do you know what you're missing out on? Sign up, tell all your friends and start earning points and getting paid for hitting a button! Could it be easier? No. I'm at nearly $800 earned for doing just that. Don't miss out.

Hey, iRazoo treasure code going on until tomorrow worth 20 points. Go forth to their facebook and get it, or log in and hit the search page to find it above the bar. Enjoy!

Oh, and 6600+ SuperPoints! Join today.

Over 6800 SuperPoints now, so if I kept averagin about 200 points a day, I'd have about two weeks before I could claim another $100 gift card. Beat that!

So, anyone have anything good (or bad) to say about the Vita? Should I bother? I'm going to use my next batch of Amazon gift cards to pick it up, I'm just hoping for a good deal like they did with launch because I don't want to buy another memory card.

I picked up another 200 points yesterday, before this month is over I should reach 10k points or $100!

[quote name='Redeema']So, anyone have anything good (or bad) to say about the Vita? Should I bother? I'm going to use my next batch of Amazon gift cards to pick it up, I'm just hoping for a good deal like they did with launch because I don't want to buy another memory card.

I picked up another 200 points yesterday, before this month is over I should reach 10k points or $100![/QUOTE]

I heard it's not doing well. The analog sticks are better than the PSP, but the software available isn't to a lot of people's liking (one place said you can't play PS1 classics on it yet). I'm also not a fan of the game "disc" which is a tiny memory card that IMO can easily be lost or broken.

I saw the demo model at Target, but it was slow to load and in the three minutes I was willing to give it to load a demo I played for about 30 seconds. This could be a repeat of the PSP all over again. It looks real nice, though.

I requested a $5 gift card from iRazoo. It's the last search and win instantly + points. SwagBucks is points only and Blingo/PCH is instant win only, though the prizes are much bigger and also more difficult to win. I wish SuperPoints brought back the search and win part of the site.

Get a bonus 25 Superpoints with this link

Haven't gotten this until now. Hope someone snatches it :D

25858329.jpg

I didn't know what that was until now, so not very good, I'd say. I'll see what I can do, though. Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely see if I can get me some extra SB's from this. I think I actually have enough now to get another gift card. Yay!

Got my iRazoo gift card today, claimed a SwagBucks yesterday and nearly within spitting distance from a $100 gc from SuperPoints. That's an average of $55 a month for the past two months. That just about equals a new release.

Got about 9600 SuperPoints, I will have a $100 worth of points this week. Maybe I'll get a Vita after all? Meh, I need to wait for a good deal with bonus memory card and stuff. That'll happen soon enough.

Broke 10K SuperPoints and that invite is still good for an extra 25 points, so be sure to take advantage of it, just think you'll be closer to a gift card and you won't have paid a penny for it.

Nearing 1000 SuperPoints already! How are you guys doing? I've checked out the profiles of some of the people who have joined with me and they're making some decent money. My top two currently active friends have made about a combined $330. All of that in less than a year. Free money! Oh, and lifetime I'm approaching $1000 earned from SuperPoints! Holy crap.

[quote name='Redeema']Nearing 1000 SuperPoints already! How are you guys doing? I've checked out the profiles of some of the people who have joined with me and they're making some decent money. My top two currently active friends have made about a combined $330. All of that in less than a year. Free money! Oh, and lifetime I'm approaching $1000 earned from SuperPoints! Holy crap.[/QUOTE]

I'm about 25 points away from redeeming a $25 Amazon gift card. I may have it by now if I didn't forget one day of trying offers/clicking.

Awesome man! I really am happy for you, I hope this is just a drop in the bucket, too. I really feel like SuperPoints is such a great site that everyone should know about it. I thought that by now it would be drying up, but I've seen 200 point button clicks again and I know the top people are making a crapton of money. Hell, I'm dropping in the ranks and I've made $300 in the past 6 months and I'm up to $20 already.

I like to see my friends make money because it keeps the site plugging along.

Another day, another post.

I watched a few videos on SuperPoints for some free points. Sometimes, it's just easier than clicking the button if only because they're guaranteed points. Be sure to check early and often, they tend to disappear after a certain amount of viewings, I think.

Also, if you're not opted in for email, you're missing out on free points every day. Most of the time it's just 1, but I've gotten a few 25's, 10's, and 5's. Maybe more, I can't remember. Either way, free points in your email everyday and it helps remind you to click the button. Don't miss out on your free points everyday. It all adds up and rather quickly, too.

I just got my first $10 card. Took me a while to get because I just did the button and e-mails, but I am now just waiting on them to e-mail it to me. This site is pretty good/easy to gain rewards, but seems to highly rely on how many people you can recruit to the site as well. I earn about $25/month-ish in amazon credits on swagbucks vs. maybe $5/month on this site, but hopefully if I get more people to join things will change. Seems like a great site for easy earnings though & I will def be reading this thread more often because your SP adventures seem great. I am def. jealous of how much you've earned for sure :p

Yeah, the friends thing is important, but as you can see now it's pretty easy to get the points on your own. If SuperPoints brought back their search and win portion it'd be ten times better than SwagBucks. The gift cards are way more reasonable on SuperPoints if only because they don't make them any more expensive to get, so $5 is $5 as opposed to SB where you can get an Amazon gift card for 450SB's, but any other gc is 550 or more (or whatever they go for). Stick with it, though and you'll be getting yourself even more free money in no time.

2800 SuperPoints in a little over a week! Thinking of buying a new receiver, so the PSVita can wait until it has good games, I want a new 7.1 beast of an AV receiver, but I don't want to pay money out of pocket. Gift cards to the rescue!

Yeah it is my first time cashing out. I went through to make sure all my info was valid and correct just to make sure I didn't have a typo. I am a platinum status member, so they lowered my cash out to just 500 points, but I cashed our at 1000SP for the $10 amazon card. Maybe it was a mistake the first time? We will see!

bread's done
Back