Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Ah well, I'll look into it. Like I said I used to do quite a few surveys from sites like Lightspeed Panel (I think that's what it was/is called), eRewards, Pinecone Research, SurveySavvy, and maybe one or two others, but I just don't have the time to put into it when I all I would get in return was an entry into a sweepstakes for $20 once a month. The $5-10 I would make every other month just wasn't worth the time and effort I put into it. Maybe I'll give it another go, though.

I managed to claim another $20 gift card from Prize Rebel. Almost instant. They have these codes ready to go, it's pretty impressive. I'm down to $0.01, so I won't be expecting any other prizes soon.

Also claimed a $15 Amazon gift card from Points2Shop. I'm trying to get that receiver for as little as possible. Right now I'm looking at 2/3 paid for, I can dig that. After that it's probably time to start saving for a Wii U.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lightspeed changed their name to MySurvey. Since then, they started doing sweepstakes entries and revamped their catalog so it's more difficult to use. For a while, I had negative points (some login error caused it) and it took months for them to fix it.

I highly recommend getting into E-Rewards again. You can get points just for updating your profile whenever they ask.

Thanks for mentioning Irazoo's treasure code. I'll be sure to use it.

The only eRewards I got into was the GameStop and I just can't get with that place, everything is overpriced. I did get into the Best Buy one, but they didn't have BB rewards, so I never bothered. Maybe I'll give it a go again, I don't know if it's worth it, but maybe a free game for my kid every few months is better than nothing.

Gamestop is the main reason I use E-Rewards. The most common time I go is for their Buy 2, Get 1 Free promotions on used games. In my experiences, it figures out to buying games for $10-$20 each. IIRC, they have Buy 2, Get 2 free on PS2, Gamecube, and PSP titles right now.

As for as new games go, I got Max Payne 3 with some DLC for $20 on release day after trading in games with their 30% extra credit promotion (the main game being WWE '12).

BTW, I don't know if you've use it but the "Shop and Earn" icon at Swagbucks has helped me get points faster. It has a ton of sites eligible (Best Buy.com, Gamestop.com, and more) but I use it mostly for wrestling orders at WWEShop. All you do is go to the site through the Swagbucks Shop and Earn page and that's it. The number of Swagbucks you get depend on how much you spent (1 swagbuck for every $2 spent.)

I updated my eRewards info because I closed my old email account, so I'm going to see what happens. I guess I could do a survey a month or so.

Still waiting on my SuperPoints gift card and I got my Points2Shop code, except that it was already used. I hope they fix that soon. Not much else going on other than a Gift Hulk code for 5 coins: happyandsafe4thofjuly

Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Had my Twitter account fixed, but it's still not back for some reason. They suspended me by accident. Maybe they shouldn't do that to people. Ah well.

Still waiting on my SuperPoints gift card, in the meantime I have enough for another $25 gift card. And if anyone wants this, I've got a bonus 25 point invitation: http://superpoints.com/bonus/o65kcx

Follow me on Twitter, my account has been fixed. @rifs_blog

Also, huge iRazoo 50 Treasure code, don't miss this one: EddieMurphy

So, I got my SuperPoints gift card, it looks like they leave the code in your account. I never got a message about this, so I was a little bummed because I could've bought my receiver when it was at a rock bottom price. Maybe it'll drop again.

By the way bonus point invite still stands: http://superpoints.com/bonus/o65kcx

Got my third Amazon gift card from Gift Hulk. This one came in under two days. Gotta love that. I'll probably have enough for a gc from SwagBucks tomorrow, too. My problem is the more receivers I look at the more I want to spend and I don't want to pay over $200 out of pocket, but the receivers I like are $700 and up. Need to save more.

1000 SuperPoints away from another $50 gift card. Maybe another two weeks?

By the way, did you catch that iRazoo is invite only now?
irazoo_Winwithme.jpg

I'm digging Gift Hulk more than SwagBucks at this point. I think just doing the minimum I can earn a gift card faster on Gift Hulk, even with no referrals. Factor in surveys, etc, and I think you could still earn faster on GH. You should check it out. The treasure box and the boosts really make a difference if you go out of your way to use them.

Bonus 25 point invitation if you want to join up right now: http://superpoints.com/bonus/cyzj92

Only 700 SuperPoints away from a $50 gift card. Can't wait. After I get my receiver, I'm looking to replace my TV or pre-order a WiiU. I still haven't even spent a penny on my planned PC. Bah, so much stuff.

Had a little spike in Prize Rebel points, so I'm almost up to $10 worth. I think I'll just take the money out to pay for my receiver. I don't want to pay for any of it and want to buy it and get it out of the way already.

300 SuperPoints left until $50!

Also, about 30 points until I can grab a gift card from Gift Hulk, booyah!

Closing in on that iRazoo gift card. Here's a code that expires at 11pm PST tonight: summerolympics

It's going to be a good start to August with $15 coming in.

[quote name='Redeema']New 20 Treasure Code on iRazoo: newvideosarecoming
They've also added videos just like SwagBucks and Gift Hulk. The gift cards should start getting a little easier to earn now. Join in on the fun and free.[/QUOTE]

I think their new video section at Irazoo is a waste of time. Why get 1 point per video when you can go to their Matomy page, RadiumOne, etc. and get 12 points per video instead?

[quote name='Redeema']I'm digging Gift Hulk more than SwagBucks at this point. I think just doing the minimum I can earn a gift card faster on Gift Hulk, even with no referrals. Factor in surveys, etc, and I think you could still earn faster on GH. You should check it out. The treasure box and the boosts really make a difference if you go out of your way to use them.

Bonus 25 point invitation if you want to join up right now: http://superpoints.com/bonus/cyzj92[/QUOTE]

I have to say you're tempting me with this GiftHulk thing, especially now that Bing is making it harder to get points ( 3 searches = 1 point).

BTW, have you noticed a discount for any of the rewards at Superpoints? They say they will have a sale yet I have not seen anything go down in points.

I still have not noticed a SuperPoints prize sale yet. It's possible that they have done something, but it hasn't been on Amazon gc's that's for sure. I follow them on Twitter since they probably update there more than their blog, though, they're probably more active on Facebook.

Check out Gift Hulk, it's like SwagBucks except that they have a couple things going for them that are better.
1. No limit on referrals, which is a big plus to me.
2. The Treasure Box is sort of like the Super Lucky Button. You earn keys from referrals, searching, or from the Treasure Box itself. You can also earn them from the offer wall if you earn enough coins in a day. After you've been a member for a while you will start to see your chances increase to win because you've got a bunch of keys.
3. Boosts increase your coins earned on the offer wall, you win them in the Treasure Box. Plus, you can win a store discount if you're lucky. I've managed two in the few months, but never got to use them as they're only good for a few hours.
4. While you may find that you don't win as often as SwagBucks you will find that you can win big bunches. I didn't win for a couple days, but managed a 40 coin win, offer wall boost, and a 13 coin win yesterday. That sort of made it worth it because that's 10% of a gift card.
5. No codes to search all over blogs and whatnot. That's either good or bad depending on how you feel about them, I think they mostly waste time and follow people on Twitter who post when they're live, but the value is little to nothing for the time spent.

On my own, right now it takes a little over 2 weeks for me to earn a gift card, as I earn/win more keys I should bring that down even more, so it's like being rewarded for being a member longer.

Anyone doing the whole SwagBucks code thing today? I've managed a couple of codes, but I'm not doing the whole printout scavenger hunt deal, that's too much work for too little.

Anyone buy electronics from Amazon Warehouse before? They have the receiver I'm looking at for like $200 under a brand new unit and it says it's in 'very good' condition with a minor cosmetic flaw to the front of the unit, wasn't sure if it would be worth the hassle to save the money.

Less than 20 Gift Hulk coins to get a gift card, won a permanent key and some coins in the treasure box today.

Also, homestretch time for SuperPoints, under 100 points to reach a $50 gift card. I think this will make getting my receiver a little easier.

Reached my $50 goal on SuperPoints, so claimed that just a few minutes ago. Yay!

Also, there's an iRazoo code right now good until the 12th, it's only 15 points, but we all know they all count. -- usainbolt --

Cashed out for a $5 gift card from Gift Hulk. Felt like it took a week to get those last 20 points. Today has been a different story, though. Already won a permanent key, offer an wall boost, and hit twice for coins (17 and 10) good start towards the next gift card.

Now to patiently wait for that gift card and the big one from SuperPoints to buy my receiver. I'm tired of looking everyday for this thing.

Got my Gift Hulk gift card. Now to wait for my SuperPoints gc. Then to build back up for Borderlands 2 and a Wii U. Gotta start saving those pennies.

Went ahead and signed up for GiftHulk. I haven't looked at everything (there are LOTS of things to look at), but I did notice that they had more offer walls than any other site I've joined.

I think it's probably a good site for the person who does it all by themselves. The permanent keys will make it a little easier to get points every time you get one. There are a lot of ways to get points on Gift Hulk. If you can get even three active referrals, you'll guarantee yourself a gift card every two to three weeks easy. And the longer you stick with it the faster it should go. I really hope it works out for you.

Tried the GiftHulk search engine and won 18 coins although it was weird that they said I was searching too fast (I never had that problem with swagbucks or irazoo). I wish captchas in general are easier to read, but at least there is no time limit to enter them like Irazoo does.

How do you get a permanent key? It sounds like it's hard to come across extra keys so I'm thinking of saving the 5 I have for the time being.

You get new keys every day. That's what I like about the site, so like, right now, I get 19 keys daily. With some luck I can get a permanent key once every 2-3 days or so. My luck with the site varies, I go cold for long periods of time, but then I'll win like 4-5 times in a day. You can win a permanent key by searching, finding one in the treasure box, by meeting the daily goals when they offer up a permanent key, or by getting active referrals.

Use those keys, though. The daily reset is at 12 pm EST/ 9 pm PST, if you don't use them they don't add up the next day, you'll just replenish your max. Good luck and hope the site works out for you.

There was 5 coin code in the Gift Hulk newsletter emailed earlier today. Almost to the halfway point to a $5 gift card. Gotta start the collecting for Borderlands 2 and a Wii U.

Got my latest gift card from SwagBucks. More to contribute to the Amazon account.

Any snowboarders out there? Search and Win with Flow, you can score snowboarding gear like Flow Bindings (I just got some last season), jackets, boards, and more.

Over 1300 SuperPoints again. That's about enough for $10 in gift cards. Not bad considering the way the new rules have affected many people.

Also broke $10 on Prize Rebel again. That's going to help pay for Borderlands 2 because that comes out in two weeks. Wish I could take that week off.

Yay! Waiting finally paid off because I got my receiver for $549, which is $450 below retail. Onkyo 717 for the record. Now to pick up Borderlands 2 and start saving for the Wii U.

Had a fantastic night @ Gift Hulk and on SuperPoints. Made 20 coins and over 100 SuperPoints. Should reach a new gift card very soon. I see a Wii U in my future.

Requested a gift card from iRazoo. Closing in on another one from Gift Hulk.

And my Onkyo shipped out already, grand total out of pocket for a A/V receiver with an MSRP of $1000? $33.33!

It's been a great weekend. Borderlands 2 coming up.

Best $33 ever spent. This thing is so bad ass. Now to begin saving this money for the Wii U getting announced next week. I'll be needing between $250 and $350 at least. Gotta get on my free money earning horse. It'll start with another Gift Hulk gift card since I'm only about 30 coins away.

I hope I can have another $50 from SuperPoints by then, too. I've got two months, I think I can make that happen.

Requested a gift card from Gift Hulk, which should show up tomorrow.

Still waiting on my gc from iRazoo, though. There's a treasure code for 20 points sitting in the usual place, just look under 'search'.

That'll be $10 towards something.

bread's done
Back