man seeks to marry comic book comic-book character

1336253611_24639c95c2.jpg

wtf? this would be like you in love with the girl/guy 3 houses down that didn't know your name, but you wanted to secretly marry them to be happy in your life!

Even trying to take this seriously (which, if allowed in court, I'd assume a judge would have to do), how would an animated character have free will to agree to a marriage. I can't just get married to my neighbor if i wanted to, why should he get to marry spider girl?

I just can't imagine lunatics like this were around 50 years ago. Back then, did they just have enough sense to keep quiet, or did people come out with stupid ideas, and were met by unfortunate accidents?

Y'all are missin the hilarity of the duels that would happen when two people wanted to marry the same character. I picture it being somewhere along the lines of the cripple fight on South Park between Timmy and Jimmy.

[quote name='lordxixor101']Even trying to take this seriously (which, if allowed in court, I'd assume a judge would have to do), how would an animated character have free will to agree to a marriage. I can't just get married to my neighbor if i wanted to, why should he get to marry spider girl?

I just can't imagine lunatics like this were around 50 years ago. Back then, did they just have enough sense to keep quiet, or did people come out with stupid ideas, and were met by unfortunate accidents?[/quote]
I imagine you could just draw a speech bubble and write "yes" in it. The real problem is what if that character is already married to someone else in the comics. Would I have to get Mary Jane to divorce Peter Parker before I can legally marry her? :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back