Marvel Puzzle Quest Discussion Thread

I have never come across a Pyslocke myself.

On a side note, I started playing Hearthstone on the computer last night.... It is probably best that it isn't on Android yet or I worry I would neglect MPQ too much : P
I played so much Hearthstone last night that I almost forgot about one of the Hunt events. Almost. Ranked 34 overall in my bracket. Going to try and get to the top 20 to get 2 powers for the inevitable Falcon event, but it'll prove to be difficult. I think the gaps between ranks are pretty big this late in such a long event.

I played so much Hearthstone last night that I almost forgot about one of the Hunt events. Almost. Ranked 34 overall in my bracket. Going to try and get to the top 20 to get 2 powers for the inevitable Falcon event, but it'll prove to be difficult. I think the gaps between ranks are pretty big this late in such a long event.
I can't stop playing that damn game!!

Problem is I have a huge collaborative project I am working on due Monday and I have a bunch still to do yet I keep finding myself booting up Hearthstone... : /

[quote name="downsouthtigger" post="11715318" timestamp="1398461650"]Remember I always start off most tournaments with a day of tanking, especially when I can remember to get in when they place the seed teams. Yes the strategy works and yes it puts you in a cycle. I forget who else has a tank team but usually mine is the featured character, bagman, and daredevil or bullseye. After a day of getting beat up you will notice you're now fighting 2* that are at level 60 tops. I dont know where my MMR is, but Ive been facing a lot of modern storms. Either people have been using her more or Im facing lower level opponents. The "high" level opponents youd face after tanking are the normal level 85 2*s but they now offer points upwards of 40 per battle, because they're a higher rank than you.

After a while you do start seeing some level 100+ 3*s but those are usually few and far between, for me at least. Since I spend a day tanking every other event Im in a good MMR right now. I know since I usually get 700-800 points per tournament & am usually sitting in the top 10.... Yeah but we all know how I shield and always get bumped into the top 25 at the last minute, those bastards!

Tanking does work and best to do it at the beginning of a tournament. The points you lose in the beginning will not even come close to how much you'll gain when you decide to actually start the tournament. Remember your tank team only has to win 1 battle so it becomes your defending team in a tournament. Most of the time because your tank team is so low on the rankings even if they lose they wont be deducted any points, that's happened to me as well.[/quote]

This pretty interesting. I have always wondered which characters are selected when other fight you.

... I almost forgot about one of the Hunt events. Almost. Ranked 34 overall in my bracket. Going to try and get to the top 20 to get 2 powers for the inevitable Falcon event, but it'll prove to be difficult. I think the gaps between ranks are pretty big this late in such a long event.
I did forget about alaska, I remember going to bed looking at the 12 hours left & thinking "I'll get it in the morning." I just booted up and got rewards for Alaska & just thought dammit. I only made top 600 & got 2 standard tokens, shit. The alliance rewards were better than my personal one.

As for event progression, if you rubberband correctly you'll be fine. I completed almost all the last Savage land sub event an hour before it was over. Due to scaling I was in the top 10-25 of my sub event bracket and it shot me from 100+ to 40+ in the overall event.

After letting alaska slip Im down to 72 now. Im still trying to complete my Hulk & punisher that I guess I dont care for having 2 covers of falcon. Its not like with 2 covers he'll be tournament worthy, or that I'll use his powers. Oh wait, they're passive....

Dammit, also didnt realize the event ends in 9 hours....so does the Dr. Doom Tournament. I dont really want another Red Classic Magneto cover but that would let me level him further & I can respec him later.

PS. if you have time, read the in game chat. Anyone want to start a pool on how many randoms broly can kick in a week?

I did forget about alaska, I remember going to bed looking at the 12 hours left & thinking "I'll get it in the morning." I just booted up and got rewards for Alaska & just thought dammit. I only made top 600 & got 2 standard tokens, shit. The alliance rewards were better than my personal one.

As for event progression, if you rubberband correctly you'll be fine. I completed almost all the last Savage land sub event an hour before it was over. Due to scaling I was in the top 10-25 of my sub event bracket and it shot me from 100+ to 40+ in the overall event.

After letting alaska slip Im down to 72 now. Im still trying to complete my Hulk & punisher that I guess I dont care for having 2 covers of falcon. Its not like with 2 covers he'll be tournament worthy, or that I'll use his powers. Oh wait, they're passive....

Dammit, also didnt realize the event ends in 9 hours....so does the Dr. Doom Tournament. I dont really want another Red Classic Magneto cover but that would let me level him further & I can respec him later.

PS. if you have time, read the in game chat. Anyone want to start a pool on how many randoms broly can kick in a week?
I was waiting for Koju damnit!

But I have gotten a taste for it... and I think I like it!! :twisted:

But I have gotten a taste for it... and I think I like it!! :twisted:
Uh please tell me the "..." above isnt subliminal for penis. lol :p

Anyways in non MPQ related but still kinda sorta, anyone else get an e-mail from Comixology?

"Dear Comics Enthusiast,

We're happy to let you know that you have a $5 comiXology eGift Card* in your account. This credit can be applied to any purchase of books on comixology.com."

Free moneys for comics, sweet!

So I was 108 in the event overall and had planned on blasting through a bunch this last hour. Well I was so close to breaking the top 100 when my phone started dying. Naturally I plugged it in and kept playing. I was literally calling my 'Call the Storm' to wipe out the team when the phone just turned off.

Apparently it wasn't actually charging that whole time despite being plugged in....

That means my phone turned off right before the match ended AND that means my phone has been COMPLETELY dead. Like the kind of dead where you can't even turn it back on for like 10 minutes at least. So here I have been staring at my phone that won't turn back on knowing that I could have snagged at least the one Falcon cover but now I won't. Freaking awesome. Over a week of playing and then I lose it all because of my stupid effing phone not charging when it was plugged in.

I am so pissed right now.

Apparently it wasn't actually charging that whole time despite being plugged in....
I was the same, Ive been playing on the charger the past hour. Thankfully my HTC EVO 3D has a notification light, so when Im charging it turns red, green when fully charged. I honestly dont think I could go back to a phone which didnt have a notification light for the exact reason you're pissed. So was the charger not plugged into the wall or not completely in the charging port? This game is honestly one of the biggest battery sucks Ive ever had. On a full charge I can maybe get a good 2 hours on it. However I can stream pandora half the day without it touching the battery at all.

As for Falcon, you're not missing much. You get a free one with this tournament and honestly Id rather have his yellow than the blue we all are pretty much getting. I put a tank team in with the free falcon, since rewards arent given yet & I was having fun with him. His yellow strengthens special tiles, so Ive got him running with a Bullseye and Daken. All the seed teams are level 1, so Im blowing them out of the water. Because of the increase enemies only hit me for 1 hp while I kill them with one move. If only it could be like this all the time.

Anyways sorry, that totally blows & Im sorry that happened. Id be pissed too, expecially being so close! I wish the steam version would sync, or it worked properly with bluestacks, then you couldve just played it on the computer. I also wouldnt worry about the new falcon tournament either, do you really need/want more punisher covers? Lets just see what the next event is, there's bound to be more Falcon covers up for grabs soon, especially in the future event tokens.

I was the same, Ive been playing on the charger the past hour. Thankfully my HTC EVO 3D has a notification light, so when Im charging it turns red, green when fully charged. I honestly dont think I could go back to a phone which didnt have a notification light for the exact reason you're pissed. So was the charger not plugged into the wall or not completely in the charging port? This game is honestly one of the biggest battery sucks Ive ever had. On a full charge I can maybe get a good 2 hours on it. However I can stream pandora half the day without it touching the battery at all.

As for Falcon, you're not missing much. You get a free one with this tournament and honestly Id rather have his yellow than the blue we all are pretty much getting. I put a tank team in with the free falcon, since rewards arent given yet & I was having fun with him. His yellow strengthens special tiles, so Ive got him running with a Bullseye and Daken. All the seed teams are level 1, so Im blowing them out of the water. Because of the increase enemies only hit me for 1 hp while I kill them with one move. If only it could be like this all the time.

Anyways sorry, that totally blows & Im sorry that happened. Id be pissed too, expecially being so close! I wish the steam version would sync, or it worked properly with bluestacks, then you couldve just played it on the computer. I also wouldnt worry about the new falcon tournament either, do you really need/want more punisher covers? Lets just see what the next event is, there's bound to be more Falcon covers up for grabs soon, especially in the future event tokens.
It was plugged in it just wasn't charging. After it died I unlplugged it from the phone and then back in and then it started charging. No idea what was wrong.

That being said I do need another Punisher : /

I haven't even looked at the rewards but I do need a couple more black Punishers. Oh well. I can sit and be happy with my level 100 3* Thor. : P

black and green punishers for the personal rewards, red covers are alliance rewards.  You're still good, we're just tanking right now anyways.

The screen didnt pop up with the low battery warning?  Mine does at 15, 9, & 4% so if it wasnt charging properly not only do I have the notification light, but those pop ups as well.  Regardless of if Im in an app or playing a game those notifications always go off.

Anyways 3* Thors are so yesterday, Steve Rogers is the new thing now or is it Human Torch?  Also to put things into perspective, we now have 3 black characters....shouldnt this have happened during black history month or something? Now where are the Asian and Hispanic characters?  Are there many of those?

black and green punishers for the personal rewards, red covers are alliance rewards. You're still good, we're just tanking right now anyways.

The screen didnt pop up with the low battery warning? Mine does at 15, 9, & 4% so if it wasnt charging properly not only do I have the notification light, but those pop ups as well. Regardless of if Im in an app or playing a game those notifications always go off.

Anyways 3* Thors are so yesterday, Steve Rogers is the new thing now or is it Human Torch? Also to put things into perspective, we now have 3 black characters....shouldnt this have happened during black history month or something? Now where are the Asian and Hispanic characters? Are there many of those?
It popped up at 4% which was when I put it on the charger!

I was an RA back in Undergrad and for Black History month in the Freshman guys dorm I made the best bulletin board ever. It was Black Super Hero History Month! I researched the crap out of it and find out some really cool stuff. The whole board was all the most influential African American Superheroes and their stories (not just their comic story but their social and political impact during the time).

Also, my Thor would take out any lame Steve Rogers or Torch! Call in that Storm baby!

Wow, out of my 4 tokens, 2 Heroic 2 Assault I got THREE 3*s!

One Green Hulk, One Black Black Panther, and then the only actual semi useful one, Yellow Steve Rogers! I will never be able to use his yellow, but that means I can at least level him up that much further. Mine is at 39 right now but I can get him all the way to 79.

I just keep looking at my level 100 3* Thor  :drool:

Wow, out of my 4 tokens, 2 Heroic 2 Assault I got THREE 3*s!

One Green Hulk, One Black Black Panther, and then the only actual semi useful one, Yellow Steve Rogers! I will never be able to use his yellow, but that means I can at least level him up that much further. Mine is at 39 right now but I can get him all the way to 79.
I so hate you right now & wish I could trade with you. Out of 2 assault tokens & 2 Heroics, I got blah (2* Thor), blah (Bullshit eye), blah (2* wolverine), and Psylocke.

The only one Im happy with of course is Psylocke, but its her blue, which also is blah. At least this maxes out her power set and I can respec her later. Naturally I wanted her black and red's maxed so this is why kept getting blue. Actually I think this may make my 2nd blue psylocke cover from a token. Anyways, she's now sitting at level 114, WIth powers at 4/5/4 and its gonna take a boatload of iso to get her to 141, oh well. :drool:

You both did better than me, 2 Heroic, 2 Assault, and I managed 4 unusable 2 star characters.  Then, I got another Heroic for my daily reward, and it was another 2 star cover I don't need.  At least I got a Falcon from the Hunt and another 3 star Magneto from the Doom tourney.  I'm a little over a third of the way to the black Hulk cover for Shield event.

I'm not sure what the best team is for the general tournament where you can pick whoever you want.  I have level 85 OBW, Thor, Ares, Storm, Cap, and Hawkeye.  I've been using OBW, Ares, and Thor, but Thor and Ares use the same powers.  I was thinking OBW, Storm, and either Ares/Thor depending on if I'm facing a Daken, but I think Storm would take the blue tiles over from OBW, and stop her from stealing 1 on a blue match.  I do also have a Moonstone I could level to 85 when I have enough Iso.  Depending on how high Hulk can go, I might start using him once I get a black star cover.

You both did better than me, 2 Heroic, 2 Assault, and I managed 4 unusable 2 star characters. Then, I got another Heroic for my daily reward, and it was another 2 star cover I don't need. At least I got a Falcon from the Hunt and another 3 star Magneto from the Doom tourney. I'm a little over a third of the way to the black Hulk cover for Shield event.

I'm not sure what the best team is for the general tournament where you can pick whoever you want. I have level 85 OBW, Thor, Ares, Storm, Cap, and Hawkeye. I've been using OBW, Ares, and Thor, but Thor and Ares use the same powers. I was thinking OBW, Storm, and either Ares/Thor depending on if I'm facing a Daken, but I think Storm would take the blue tiles over from OBW, and stop her from stealing 1 on a blue match. I do also have a Moonstone I could level to 85 when I have enough Iso. Depending on how high Hulk can go, I might start using him once I get a black star cover.
The Falcon and Magneto were good from the tournament, at least I knew I would be getting some 3* from that. Honestly I wasnt expecting to be in the top 25 for the Dr Doom Tournament, since I didnt try so hard. I guess everyone was more focused on the Hunt.

Got my progression rewards from the Falcon tournament & Shield season one: an Updraft token and a heroic once again more 2* covers I dont need. Pulls are really getting horrible, either that or Ive progressed to "that point", which I have. You know that point where all your 2*s are pretty much maxed & you need only a few 3*s to finish your team out. Well the way they add 3*'s I need more than a few now.

Anyone realize we're looking at SHIELD season 1 wrong? I caught it yesterday. The simulator isnt on the prologue tab anymore. What we have now is a retooled simulator that now gives you points towards a greater goal in addition to the regular tournaments. Werent you wondering why it was handing out 1* covers as the progression rewards? Now you know why. Unless you just want to gain extra points for SHIELD season 1, dont waste much effort in the simulator, put that into the tournament for the real prizes. I think because most people stopped using it, this was a sneaky way to pump players back into playing it.

Gravel to put together a good rainbow team you have to look at your colors. Thor/Ares cover red, yellow, and green so you're correct they overlap. As far as useable skills OBW does purple and blue, blacks passive. If you havent, try and make OBW black passive skill level 5, extra damage actually does count for something. The only color you're really missing is black, which there are only a few good characters that make use of it. Ares and Thor can be paired together and play off each other. Thors yellow creates green for Ares green power. Honestly I use Ares for red more than Thor when I play that team, since Ares Red at lvl 85 does the same damage to the enemies team as Thor does to one. The 3 random yellow tiles he creates isnt worth it. Ares yellow causes him to lose health, which is another reason I use Thor for the yellow power. Then there's green, although I love Thor's green for the team attack, I know that if I save up all my greens for Ares I can kill Hulk with 1 shot.

If you dont want to run Ares and Thor together; then my suggestion would be Ares OR Thor, OBW, and Modern Hawkeye or Classic Storm. The obvious 1st choice for everyone is Storm, which I get. Her passive yellow is great for knocking down the enemy, however playing on defense the enemy team will knock her out 1st. Yet if you're not using OBW's blue for healing you can use storm for the team damage and stun. Make sure to place OBW in the center if you want her to be dominant with blues for espionage (stealing).

Now for Modern Hawkeye, this guy gets no respect and I think most people hate him. He is VERY USEFUL if you play him correctly. Make sure you get his red & blue powers to 5 to reduce the countdowns, plus if you have high purple power he will use "avoid" virtually every attack. Avoid really sucks if the enemy uses a team attack move because it will hit 1 person on your team twice to miss the attack meant for Hawkeye. Now why do I say he's very useful if all he does is avoid attacks? I refer to him as my cleanup crew. If his countdown tiles dont get matched he can pretty much take down a whole team by himself. His blue attack is more powerful than storms but only hits 1 target, usually it kills that target so I dont remember how long it stuns for. His red does team damage and is actually more powerful than ares red. I know people hate countdown tiles & I think thats why people shrug Hawkeye off. Before I knew how useful OBW was I was running a Thor, Wolverine, Modern Hawkeye team. I really suggest just throwing Hawkeye on a team and experimenting. Save up the colors and use his powers to see his damage. Most people save up the red & immediately use Ares/Thors powers. Make the extra match and use Hawkeye's, then you might say hey, he doesnt suck that much after all.

As for Moonstone, dont bother, she does suck. Unless she's powered up for an event you'll rarely ever use her. Although out of the dark avengers she's the 2nd most useful after Ares. Third if you really think Daken is worth much, which aside from his strike tiles, he isnt. Her skill set is useful, problem is it takes too many colors to activate, especially her black. Her red can be as devastating as Ares green but you have to watch the tiles on the board before you activate it; since its partially dependant on the amount of red tiles currently on the board.

Im at 1600 points right now towards the 3000 point goal for the Black hulk cover, must get 2nd black hulk cover!

I hate you all for pulling 3 stars. Seriously. I can't remember the last time I pulled a cover I actually needed. I mean, I could remember if I looked at my post history, but that's pointless. They all suck! It's getting really frustrating even winning tokens, because I know it's just going to net me a measly amount of iso. All that time and effort put in to get to a score where you can token up, knowing I'm going to pull something worth 250 iso? Priceless.

I guess I just have to have a little...

optimism_during_z_day_by_ms_mina-d3colx3.jpg

I apologize for still not having any points in this event.

I was focusing on the Hunt and then afterward I have been swamped with work, got like 2.45 hours of sleep, slept on the train and will likely go find a chair to sleep on during my lunch break hahah.

Do not worry though, I soon will actually contribute and boost us back up! .... unless they decide to release Hearthstone for Android, then you all are dead to me ; P

Do not worry though, I soon will actually contribute and boost us back up! .... unless they decide to release Hearthstone for Android, then you all are dead to me ; P
If they do that, Hearthstone would be the perfect filler when you run out of health packs. You can only complete so many quests per day, and the 10 gold for every 3 wins isn't worth the time it takes to get there. If you have enough gold for an arena run, however, all bets are off. Did you know you get 300 gold for winning 100 matches across all game modes?

Awesomely simple yet provocatively complex CCG's aside, I think I like Falcon's yellow move. I haven't played with my own version of him with his blue yet to see how that compares, but pumping Wolvie's strike tiles with a yellow match is quite fun. And since strike tiles hit twice with OBW's espionage, I just had a purple match of 3 with 3 strike tiles on the board do 600+ total damage (no cascade). I wasn't keeping track, but that was by my 5th or 6th turn. Needless to say, my opponent's Thor didn't last long in that round. Now I really wish I would've placed top 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they do that, Hearthstone would be the perfect filler when you run out of health packs. You can only complete so many quests per day, and the 10 gold for every 3 wins isn't worth the time it takes to get there. If you have enough gold for an arena run, however, all bets are off. Did you know you get 300 gold for winning 100 matches across all game modes?

Awesomely simple yet provocatively complex CCG's aside, I think I like Falcon's yellow move. I haven't played with my own version of him with his blue yet to see how that compares, but pumping Wolvie's strike tiles with a yellow match is quite fun. And since strike tiles hit twice with OBW's espionage, I just had a purple match of 3 with 3 strike tiles on the board do 600+ total damage (no cascade). I wasn't keeping track, but that was by my 5th or 6th turn. Needless to say, my opponent's Thor didn't last long in that round. Now I really wish I would've placed top 20.
I Just started playing this weekend! You think I already have 100 matches won?!

What is the level cap for each character? That is still incentive for me, and probably will be for a while. I want each character at a high level so that I can make a bunch of different types of decks. I first started with the Mage since you are forced to, but I continued since that is who I would have picked anyway haha. I then switched and have been focusing on the Shaman, who I am LOVING. He is like level 12 or something and my Mage is 20 I believe.

I Just started playing this weekend! You think I already have 100 matches won?!

What is the level cap for each character? That is still incentive for me, and probably will be for a while. I want each character at a high level so that I can make a bunch of different types of decks. I first started with the Mage since you are forced to, but I continued since that is who I would have picked anyway haha. I then switched and have been focusing on the Shaman, who I am LOVING. He is like level 12 or something and my Mage is 20 I believe.
Took this to PM. If anyone else is interested in Hearthstone, let Broly or I know and we can invite you into the convo. There is actually a CAG thread for it, but it's mostly dead air. Nothing like the MPQ village we've started.

Took this to PM. If anyone else is interested in Hearthstone, let Broly or I know and we can invite you into the convo. There is actually a CAG thread for it, but it's mostly dead air. Nothing like the MPQ village we've started.
I just realized we are at 42 pages!

What a village indeed : )

*and that post makes 43!*

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually pulled a Invisible Woman (4 star) from a heroic token after all the tournaments ended yesterday. That's kind of blah for me since I only have one other and the same yellow power. I guess she would come in handy for the long game. I've played against her in PVE and she crushed me a couple times. I imagine you can be a super pain in the ass if you had an effective one in your roster.

I didn't quite place high enough to get a Falcon. Not great loss, I suppose. Nothing worth while in the token pulls either. Sold em all for extra ISO.

Trying to get Magneto up to 85 and then boost OBW a little.

I haven't been using or training Ares up at all. His color set and powers seemed to similar to Thor. I guess I could use him as a backup when I'm waiting for Thor to heal.

I usually play Thor/Storm/Magneto or sometimes Thor/Mag/Hulk. If my Torch was fully powered I'd take him and Magneto/Thor. They made a pretty good rainbow team during the last event.

Made the 3k progression reward in season 1 for that black hulk cover.  Boy was that ever so not fun.  I had to worry about attackf from both the simulator AND the Top Gun tournament.  Thankfully not too many people were out.  Even with a decent team that was a bitch and progression points were relatively low, Id be lucky if I could find a team that netted me above 17 points!

Anyways good luck with that if you're going for it, I guess in the long run it would be easier, but Im impatient!

So the team I ran with, which surprisingly enough was effective was Psylocke/OBW/ 2*Thor.  It sucked that Psylocke was more powerful than OBW in blue and black, so the only tiles I could use espionage with was purple.  Still that was more than enough since I could activate her purple and steal more often anyways.  Black was great for Psylockes attack tiles & I used her red instead of thors for the strike tiles.  Psylocke's strike tiles made more sense to increase espionage and the attack tiles. Natural Thor was left using his green/yellow powers.  All in all it was a good effective rainbow team, which wouldve been better if I had a 3* thor naturally. 

So can we make a list of everyone in CAGvengers? I am super busy at the moment but I would like to have a compiled list, which is something I could do myself but would rather everyone pitch in and then I fill in the gaps.

Basically just post your MPQ name and how you joined CAGvengers, whether you gave me PayPal, were in the original group, paid it forward, whatever.

Thanks! : )

Ok I'll start:

Hi Im downsouthtigger, on MPQ you probably know me as DSTigger.

I started the CAGvengers & I cant remember but I think Ive paid it forward maybe twice now.

Im super happy to be here and I know we'll just have a gosh darn fun time with this game.

I got tons of covers already and some over level 100 now! I think its super neato that we're all here talking about and playing this game as a team! :grouphug:

OK am I done now...can I go....damn, thats like pulling teeth....How's Broly so upbeat all the damn time.... :whistle2:x

Ltrain23 here and in MPQ. I bought my way in, and I had to pay all sorts of unsavory people to do it. It's paid off more than tenfold with the bonus rewards, so if anyone's even remotely serious about the game and on the fence about buying in, contact Broly, and he'll promise not to kick you out of the alliance for the first week.

Ltrain23 here and in MPQ. I bought my way in, and I had to pay all sorts of unsavory people to do it. It's paid off more than tenfold with the bonus rewards, so if anyone's even remotely serious about the game and on the fence about buying in, contact Broly, and he'll promise not to kick you out of the alliance for the first week.
That is the beauty of paying for a spot, you avoid DAS BOOT. Unlike these randoms we let in who are completely expendable :twisted:

Gravel here and on MPQ. I joined after wasting the Iso to start my own and being an alliance of one and joined by paying for the next slot.

OK I bought the 17th spot & we have 2 randoms in there which Im sure Broly will kick soon.  Can anyone answer me how with 2 more people now our standings are worse off than when we were 15?  We were in the top 250 on the last events & I look & we're at 367? 

I am just completely baffled on how this is possible!

For dramatic effect pretend everything I said above was narrated by Morgan Freeman.

No idea. I'm still trying to figure out why he kicked verbby but kept puff n pazz? :whistle2:?

Thanks for buying another slot.
Lol you could kick him too if you wanted, you know you have the power to do so...

As for the slot, I needed 500 more HP, that google play credit was just sitting there from the rewards surveys. I figured for the good of the alliance, for the good of our people, we must stand tall. we must fight!!!

Oh uh Hey guys.  This is haku67 but in there i'm wario676.  I paid to join. 

lol sorry for late replys as always lol

Hahah oh hush. 

It isn't that it is enjoyable (I am lying) it is that it is a necessity for the good of the Alliance. : )

Bahaha now read that last statement as if Hitler said it and it would fit disturbingly well o_O

Also I did kick that puffnpazz kid! Sometimes I don't catch them that fast yeesh! You guys mock my love for kicking but when it isn't done you guys complain. I see how it is. You guys want the blood to be spilled.... just not on your hands!

; P

I'm Matthew77 in the game. I think I've been here since the beginning.

I did nab a yellow falcon from the tournament tokens yesterday. Not sure if I'll keep him or not. I guess I could spend my HP to open up one more cover slot.

I'll probably be playing allot tomorrow and then very little on Thursday. I'm flying into Iowa for a funeral. Figure there should be plenty of time to play on the plane, and then very little time afterwards.

Nah I kick em too, sometimes I just dont like to because I dont remember who paid.  I dont want to kick anyone who paid some which way for a slot and bump them.  Just like I got rid of that person who only had a 1 page roster of all 1 stars.  Honestly I try and figure out how they even jump into our alliance. Do they constantly cycle through until they find an alliance with more than 5 people in it. I saw an open alliance that had 19/20 members.  The second I clicked to look at it, it was full.

So they flipped the covers on the new simulator event.  Falcon's blue is now the alliance prize & the others are personal rewards.  As much as Im tired of new 3* characters being pumped out, Im over falcon.  He shouldve been 2*'s just period & Im ready for the next character.

Nah I kick em too, sometimes I just dont like to because I dont remember who paid. I dont want to kick anyone who paid some which way for a slot and bump them. Just like I got rid of that person who only had a 1 page roster of all 1 stars. Honestly I try and figure out how they even jump into our alliance. Do they constantly cycle through until they find an alliance with more than 5 people in it. I saw an open alliance that had 19/20 members. The second I clicked to look at it, it was full.

So they flipped the covers on the new simulator event. Falcon's blue is now the alliance prize & the others are personal rewards. As much as Im tired of new 3* characters being pumped out, Im over falcon. He shouldve been 2*'s just period & Im ready for the next character.
Hah yea I guess just dumb luck they get in to CAGvengers when there is a spot open.

I am actually okay not having more new characters. I have quite a few 3*s need a ton of ISO, Thor, Torch, Hulk and Punisher are the main ones to come to mind and I would like to have a little lull in the game where I can just play and level up and not worry about new characters.

Also our Alliance is pretty great, we are at the #250 cusp now!! With three more people we could definitely be scoring the top #100 rewards!!!

Also our Alliance is pretty great, we are at the #250 cusp now!! With three more people we could definitely be scoring the top #100 rewards!!!
I wouldnt be too sure about that. I think the more alliance members you have some scaling is involved along with the level of play.

This point is also made more prevalent by the daily rewards. Remember how we were getting 25 iso per person per day? Now as we've grown its slowly shrunk to maybe 16 iso per person? Also look at the other Alliances that are close to us. Some have 20 members some have under 10, but because of their point accumulation they're mixed in with us.

Also the other reason I feel the scaling is involved is because of our rank per event. Some of the lower scoring people that jumped in the open spots actually brought us down in rank. We're now back up to the 250 range because we have some decent randoms, but a day or so ago we were at 367. I thought every little bit helps but it was odd having an open spot in private & scoring higher than being a full public alliance.

I think there's more to the alliance than just having more members and gaining more points. There's some scaling involved and I clearly see it. Most of the top performers dont because they're getting their rewards, so its not like it matters to them. We have some decent people in there now, I have some randoms on my chopping block depending on how this event turns out. Id prefer this to be mostly CAGs but I know some arent & have been with me from the beginning. Thankfully those that have stayed on since then have been steady performers who I know I can count on.

Ugh Final Fantasy 4 is on sale and I used my Google play credit for the alliance..... I hope you're happy....

Funny how you wait for something and it never happens, yet the second you do it boom.  Worst part is Im like $2 short and google rewards surveys are few and far between.

I act all mad but yes I know I can DL the APK somewhere, just trying to be legit.....for once.

eh I still have doom and destiny to finish & some kemco RPGs that I got from Amazon for free app of the day anyways.

Hard to really play RPG's on the phone for a long time as it is. 

Just started on Family Guys quest for stuff.....all I can say is wow, how much can you rip off Simpsons tapped out? Out of the 2 Id still prefer simpsons, but it sure gets hella boring after a while.  Im sorry you make peter do whatever and wait 2 hours.  Eventually you come to a point where everyone is doing something. The animations arent that great where I want to sit there & watch for hours on end. Whoever made this game type model needs to be shot, its not a game its just tedious.

eh I still have doom and destiny to finish & some kemco RPGs that I got from Amazon for free app of the day anyways.

Hard to really play RPG's on the phone for a long time as it is.

Just started on Family Guys quest for stuff.....all I can say is wow, how much can you rip off Simpsons tapped out? Out of the 2 Id still prefer simpsons, but it sure gets hella boring after a while. Im sorry you make peter do whatever and wait 2 hours. Eventually you come to a point where everyone is doing something. The animations arent that great where I want to sit there & watch for hours on end. Whoever made this game type model needs to be shot, its not a game its just tedious.
I have so many random games on my phone that I have to play still. You would think with a massive console and PC backlog that I would learn my lesson... nope. My phone is nothing but games. Occasionally I text someone.

New simulators and I have a ton of boosted covers which is a nice change. I also have got another purple Loki, which makes him 4/2. Not that I ever use him, but the gold screen was very exciting.

bread's done
Back