Mass Effect - Bring Down the Sky DLC 80MSP($1!); DLC for some games as low as 80msp

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I didn't see this posted yet so here you guys go:

Bring Down the Sky, 80MSP

Original price was 400 points

I'm not sure if this is some sort of error but download it while you can! It is possible that this is a permanent drop but I have no way of telling so far; DLC for other games seem to be discounted or possibly dropped too.

I also found that these games have discounted DLC. Most were originally 400 points.

PGR3 DLC - Style Pack and various cars

PGR4 Premium Challenge Pack - 80msp

Lost Odyssey Dungeon Pack - 80MSP

Thanks to CAG members for finding these:

Perfect Dark Zero Map Pack One - 160 points

Forza 2 - Map Packs at 80 points

Kameo Power Pack - 80msp down from 400(other DLC is also down to 80 from prices 200-400)

Blue Dragon Shuffle Dungeon(originally 400), 6 Treasures(originally 200) - 80msp each

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus expansion pack - FREE(was 800pts)

Beautiful Katamari DLC Levels - 80pts each(originally 200 each)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/g...fe-1000-9115-d802494707db/?of=3&bt=0&sb=1&p=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jr8rulz']And like another poster said, why is some of the DLC not lowered on games that are 2, 3, or even 4 years removed from release not dropped?[/QUOTE]

The basic flaw of anything digital, full games included. I said it 5 years ago, and it looks true for the most part. Next gen will be even bigger push, and the gen after that could be full digital. I fear for the future of (console) gaming. Steam would be the exception to the rule, and even that started out very very rough but people wanted their Valve games. Though the Indie market is booming on PC, that's cool.

Edit: Forgot to mention, how long do you think your Xbox 360 and PS3 digital library will be "supported"?

[quote name='Kazaganthi']
Edit: Forgot to mention, how long do you think your Xbox 360 and PS3 digital library will be "supported"?[/QUOTE]

Honestly I dont expect but maybe a year or 2 MAX on them after the new systems launch. IM old school thinking in that i prefer physical media. I dont really buy games digital even on steam. My steam library is pretty small compared to most.

And given how more and more companies are saying you can only play so long as we let the servers run, its a finite time to play just about anything anymore. Still, I would like to have me some cheaper DLC

I have Mass Effect 1 and 2 and haven't played either of them yet....sad thing is, I have been looking for a deal on 3 !!!

Since the DLC deal was posted in 2010, it's safe to say it is a permanent drop....!

So has the Lost Odyssey DLC been 80 points this whole 3 years then?

I loved the game and near 100%'d it at the time but never played the DLC. Given that I have many MS points and little interest in 360 games anymore, went ahead and picked it up. Will be cool to check out that game again.

[quote name='Raptor25']So has the Lost Odyssey DLC been 80 points this whole 3 years then?

I loved the game and near 100%'d it at the time but never played the DLC. Given that I have many MS points and little interest in 360 games anymore, went ahead and picked it up. Will be cool to check out that game again.[/QUOTE]Yup. I necrobumped the thread when I found the Forza 2, PGR 3 & 4 DLC was no longer available as a warning that some of this other cheap DLC may vanish too. To be honest I thought there would be more people pissed someone dare bump an old thread and I'm surprised and glad it's helped so many new people.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Yup. I necrobumped the thread when I found the Forza 2, PGR 3 & 4 DLC was no longer available as a warning that some of this other cheap DLC may vanish too. To be honest I thought there would be more people pissed someone dare bump an old thread and I'm surprised and glad it's helped so many new people.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the bump. I love lost odyssey and had no idea that the DLC was this cheap and same for Blue Dragon. If they disappeared somehow, I would probably be sad.

hmm is the lost odyssey DLC worth it? Didn't even know it existed. Does it actually expand the story? I loved that game back in the day, may make it worth another play

fuck mass effect, and fuck EA/Bioware. Not putting the DLC on the collection is a friggin joke. I still have not played past the first one despite the fact that its one of my fave games of all time simply because i dont buy digital DLC. Bullshit that they have stuff as important to the plot as the Shadowbroker DLC as a DL only

Also something else to be aware of is with the THQ IP/studio auction going on this week, THQ DLC may soon be a thing of the past also. This may also affect Stacking and Costume Quest on XBLA also since THQ published those. They are available on PC, however.

bread's done
Back