Mass Effect - Bring Down the Sky DLC 80MSP($1!); DLC for some games as low as 80msp

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I didn't see this posted yet so here you guys go:

Bring Down the Sky, 80MSP

Original price was 400 points

I'm not sure if this is some sort of error but download it while you can! It is possible that this is a permanent drop but I have no way of telling so far; DLC for other games seem to be discounted or possibly dropped too.

I also found that these games have discounted DLC. Most were originally 400 points.

PGR3 DLC - Style Pack and various cars

PGR4 Premium Challenge Pack - 80msp

Lost Odyssey Dungeon Pack - 80MSP

Thanks to CAG members for finding these:

Perfect Dark Zero Map Pack One - 160 points

Forza 2 - Map Packs at 80 points

Kameo Power Pack - 80msp down from 400(other DLC is also down to 80 from prices 200-400)

Blue Dragon Shuffle Dungeon(originally 400), 6 Treasures(originally 200) - 80msp each

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus expansion pack - FREE(was 800pts)

Beautiful Katamari DLC Levels - 80pts each(originally 200 each)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/g...fe-1000-9115-d802494707db/?of=3&bt=0&sb=1&p=1

Last edited by a moderator:
DLC can have achievements. If it is free, it can't have Gamerscore, that's the rule.

Of couse, if someone else pays for the DLC, then it surely can add Gamerscore to the game lol

Got Mass Effect 2 / Katamari / Lost Odyssey

I was waiting for all of this to drop/DOTW

Thanks again!

[quote name='Lugi']Got Mass Effect 2 / Katamari / Lost Odyssey

I was waiting for all of this to drop/DOTW

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

What mass effect 2 stuff dropped?

Sorry to necro bumo this, but I thought some people may want to know that some of this DLC is no longer available, specifically:
the PGR3, PGR4 and Forza 2 DLC is all gone.

The PSU stuff is gone, but unlike EA's games which no longer have servers, they did the right thing and pulled the DLC made for online play. Just wanted to warn others that some of this stuff may be on the brink of disappearing and I may just go ahead and pick up some Katamari DLC just in case.

Shite, I was playing PGR4 again over the holidays and I rediscovered how awesome it is, hope none of that DLC I missed is really good.

EDIT - There was a free pack, 'kin damn it !!

[quote name='TommyLove']Is the lost odyssey still 80msp? I'm not home ATM to check![/QUOTE]

The "Dungeon Pack: Seeker of the Deep!" DLC is 80 msp and the "Triple Bonus Pack" is 200 msp.

[quote name='TommyLove']Is the lost odyssey still 80msp? I'm not home ATM to check![/QUOTE]
Yes, and it's been that price since I checked in Feb '09, and maybe longer.

rise_from_your_grave.png

Quick question about the two DLCs out for Mass Effect 1. Are both of those DLCs included in the Mass Effect 1 Platinum Hits version?

[quote name='ZiggyGod']Quick question about the two DLCs out for Mass Effect 1. Are both of those DLCs included in the Mass Effect 1 Platinum Hits version?[/QUOTE]

Nope, just Bring Down the Sky. Pinnacle Station still costs 400 space bucks. I can't recommend Pinnacle. Feels like an aborted attempt at multi-player for ME1.

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']Nope, just Bring Down the Sky. Pinnacle Station still costs 400 space bucks. I can't recommend Pinnacle. Feels like an aborted attempt at multi-player for ME1.[/QUOTE]

Ahh good to know. Thanks for the heads up. :)

[quote name='mmgreenmms']The "Dungeon Pack: Seeker of the Deep!" DLC is 80 msp and the "Triple Bonus Pack" is 200 msp.[/QUOTE]
Amazing bump guys! I freaking love Lost odyssey and I remembered seeing the DLC once for like 400MSP or something outrategous.
Anyways have you guys tried the Triple Bonus pack? It doesn't seem worth it to me..which includes a memory lamp, shattered bond and killer machine ring. Thoughts?

[quote name='Donnums'].........I can't believe its already been three years since I posted this.[/QUOTE]

Time flies on the interwebs. Glad this thread was bumped, cheap dlc for Lost Odyssey looks good.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Sorry to necro bumo this, but I thought some people may want to know that some of this DLC is no longer available, specifically:
the PGR3, PGR4 and Forza 2 DLC is all gone.

The PSU stuff is gone, but unlike EA's games which no longer have servers, they did the right thing and pulled the DLC made for online play. Just wanted to warn others that some of this stuff may be on the brink of disappearing and I may just go ahead and pick up some Katamari DLC just in case.[/QUOTE]

Not that I'm a big fan of any of these games - never tried PSO/PSU, even (should I be ashamed?) - but considering I do own PGR 3 and 4, this is unfortunate to say the least. Eh, I'll probably enjoy them just as much as I would have otherwise.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Not that I'm a big fan of any of these games - never tried PSO/PSU, even (should I be ashamed?) - but considering I do own PGR 3 and 4, this is unfortunate to say the least. Eh, I'll probably enjoy them just as much as I would have otherwise.[/QUOTE]
Sad thing is I can't remember if I got around to getting some of these. Obviously I followed the thread and remembered it when I discovered some of this stuff had been removed. According to some guys on the forza forums all of the Forza 2 stuff had dropped to 80 msp each, yet there was only one in our thread and I only bought one of them from what I can tell by looking at my car list.

May have to download the DLC for Lost Odyssey.
Man, I still have a sealed copy of Lost Odyssey on my backlog. I guess I'll get to it once I'm done with Skyrim, Dishonored and AC 3. I hope I can get them finished before Aliens: Colonial Marines or Gears of War: Judgement comes out or else it'll be a longer wait.
:)

Bought the Blue Dragon DLC, will have to check my copy of Mass Effect (I forget if it's the platinum hits version or not).

I have the dungeon for Lost Odyssey, but is the Triple Item Pack worth it?

Looks like Ambition of the Illuminus DLC for PSU is no longer available, presumably since the servers went offline in September of 2012. The game can still be played in offline single-player mode, but the DLC no longer even appears on the game's page.

[quote name='silentbladealpha']I wonder if progress in the DLC will affect ME2? I'm about halfway through the second one, but given how ME1 is integrated, I think something strange may happen if I go back to the DLC. Anyone know for sure?[/QUOTE]

It won't affect your ME2 game at all, it only imports your ME1 save during ME2 character creation.

As far as the effects of the two on your playthrough, assuming your choices got imported (if you started ME2 over after beating these and re-imported all of your save data), you'd here a new announcement over the PA system in ME2 regarding the events of Bring Down The Sky, and in ME3, one of the characters from Pinnacle Station is mentioned in the description for one of the War Assets you find on a random planet (I believe in the same system as Pinnacle Station itself).

There is one scene that changes based on choices you made in Bring Down The Sky and one possibly returning character, and that's in ME3.

The scene isn't worth restarting for. It's short and just results in like 200-400 extra war assets. Just youtube it.

I got the DLC dungeon for Lost Odyssey a while back when it dropped to 80 and beat it. It's pretty tough and you pretty much have to find a faq to be able to beat the final boss.

The Blue dragon one sounds interesting, has anyone played it and can recommed? Too bad there aren't any achievements for it.

[quote name='J Sin']Looks like Ambition of the Illuminus DLC for PSU is no longer available, presumably since the servers went offline in September of 2012. The game can still be played in offline single-player mode, but the DLC no longer even appears on the game's page.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, really? Wasn't the DLC online only (even though it was a single player campaign)?

[quote name='Slermy']Oh shit, really? Wasn't the DLC online only (even though it was a single player campaign)?[/QUOTE]
Yup wish i was not stingy and played before servers went...

[quote name='TommyLove']Amazing bump guys! I freaking love Lost odyssey and I remembered seeing the DLC once for like 400MSP or something outrategous.
Anyways have you guys tried the Triple Bonus pack? It doesn't seem worth it to me..which includes a memory lamp, shattered bond and killer machine ring. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]
Doesn't it give access to another dream? I think that's why I bought it way back when. The dreams were my favorite part of that game.

[quote name='silentbladealpha']I wonder if progress in the DLC will affect ME2? I'm about halfway through the second one, but given how ME1 is integrated, I think something strange may happen if I go back to the DLC. Anyone know for sure?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it will effect the progress you've already made. you may have to start a new shep for it to re-read the save data.

[quote name='Donnums'].........I can't believe its already been three years since I posted this.[/QUOTE]

I posted in this thread while still happily married, now divorced.
How time flies :cry:

[quote name='tortamus']I posted in this thread while still happily married, now divorced.
How time flies :cry:[/QUOTE]

sorry...but are you happily divorced now? lol

[quote name='jr8rulz']sorry...but are you happily divorced now? lol[/QUOTE]

No, miserable most of the time. She was a wonderful person, and she loved gaming as much as I do. I miss her every single day.

Thanks OP. Picked up that 80 MSP dungeon pack for Lost Odyssey. One of these days I'll get around to getting deep into that game. I just can't find the time it seems these days.

[quote name='tortamus']No, miserable most of the time. She was a wonderful person, and she loved gaming as much as I do. I miss her every single day.[/QUOTE]

That's actually sadder than Lost Odyssey...:cry:

I fucking hate when marketplace content is pulled with little to no warning! I mean, is it so hard to let out a post like they do with weekly deals saying something akin to "Last chance to get DLC" or something. Hell, it'd make MicroSoft one last bit of cash before scrapping anything!

Looks like you have some updating to do!

[quote name='tortamus']I posted in this thread while still happily married, now divorced.

Wow that is crazy, how long were yall married? What happened? If you dont mind me asking.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I fucking hate when marketplace content is pulled with little to no warning! I mean, is it so hard to let out a post like they do with weekly deals saying something akin to "Last chance to get DLC" or something. Hell, it'd make MicroSoft one last bit of cash before scrapping anything![/QUOTE]

Agreed. I thought Microsoft loved money... just think how many people would purchase content just because it would no longer be available!

You can have my wife. She likes gaming, too. I'm keeping my son, though.

On topic... Why the fuck has the DLC for Star Wars: Force Unleashed not gone down? I mean, come on. Do you really think I'm going to pay $30 for DLC for a $5 game????

Well, I finally picked up the Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon DLC. Maybe this will get me to actually finish these 2 games.

I keep checking this thread thinking there is some new drop in prices DLC and keep coming up disappointed. Damn you mass effect for not dropping the pinnacle station dlc yet.

And like another poster said, why is some of the DLC not lowered on games that are 2, 3, or even 4 years removed from release not dropped?

bread's done
Back