Mavs to the Finals: Congrats to the Heat

I hoped on the bandwagon a bit when D. Wade was drafted, but I was indifferent by this year. Still good win for them and I was just happy to see different teams in the finals.

theres always going to be bandwagoners with any sport or city..

anyways ive had alot of fun lately since the win...the parade was awesome and it was also a nice excuse to go to work in my wade jersey..

ive been waiting for years for the moment we won a title

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I was never a Heat fan, but I am an Alonzo Mourning fan. I have been since his days in Georgetown and Charlotte.[/QUOTE]

Mourning was the man before the kidney problems. He's still an awesome back up center (best in the league), and if he could sustain long outings he would definitely be starting for a contending team.

Now I wish Iverson, another Georgetown alum and one of my favorite players, gets a ring by getting the hell out of Philly. If J-Will can win one so can AI :p

Mourning came very close to signing with the Mavs before he spurned them in favor for the Nets. And boy, am I glad he did.

If he had been healthy, he would have been a good pickup, but I think he only played in like 10-15 games for the Nets.

bread's done
Back