Max Payne 3 - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Pratt75']just jumped back in to multiplayer the last couple days. anyone else getting back in to it?[/QUOTE]

Nope but I do miss it.

Sadly I did the economic decision and traded the game back in a couple of weeks ago to BBy for 28.80. Prolly wont pick it up again until there is a Complete Edition (dont think it'll get GOTY, but same thing anyways)

Edit: Oh and after credit, price adjustment, and trade in, I got paid 8.80 to play the game and I had it for like 2 months and was starting to get burnt out on the MP when I traded it. Good times.

I just picked it up again and will be on at some point. Just redeemed the SE DLC code so I will definitely be on .. but when that is, is whenever I get bored....

[quote name='sublime90']good call my man. time for me to jump back in.[/QUOTE]I've gotta finish the campaign in Spec Ops and then I'll be playing this, hopefully tonite.

im about to go 2nd legend well kind of im lvl 41. im interested in the thresholds that they'll soon introduce with special challenges for bonus xp.

Rockstar is planning events for MP which includes "bonus xp" on the following weekends:
September 21
October 12
October 26
November 2

Just played through the first two chapters. Does the game get any better or is this pretty much what can be expected throughout? I am just not digging the gameplay much, or the atmosphere so far. I thought I would really like MP3 due to enjoying action games, so I am still considering giving it more time. Just don't know if these were neutered tutorial type levels and the real fun started up later or what.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Just played through the first two chapters. Does the game get any better or is this pretty much what can be expected throughout? I am just not digging the gameplay much, or the atmosphere so far. I thought I would really like MP3 due to enjoying action games, so I am still considering giving it more time. Just don't know if these were neutered tutorial type levels and the real fun started up later or what.[/QUOTE]

The story does pick up a bit more, or at least it did for me, but its pretty much more of the same gameplay through the whole game minus a section or two...

3XP this weekend plus two unlockable masks that are skulls and look pretty bad ass. One requires being in a founding clan which the CAG clan is.

3xp starting tomorrow through the weekend plus another mask! just wondering has anyone purchased the new map pack? im curious if people are playing it enough to make it worth the purchase.

I haven't played this in forever, got it on day 1 and only at level 16. Anyone playing this 3xp weekend? I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the mask on..I see it on loadouts but when I back out (b button) the mask doesnt come with me.

i still plan on picking up the newest dlc pack. in the last pack "hostage negotiation' the club map is hands down my favorite. i might wait until the new year or the new MP event to grab 'painful memories' i had alot going on last weekend so i missed out. i think there slated to release one more dlc it would be cool if it was single player related somehow.

I definitely need to get back in this. All of my friends are busy with family stuff or playing Halo, and that's just not my cup o' tea. If anyone wants to get together and play some MP, let me know. It's been awhile but I'm totally game for some Gang Wars.

[quote name='Scorch']
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Scorch']
3. Starts 8 years after M.P.2. with "regular" Max, then later takes place in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

4. There's a cover system with optional blindfire.

5. Motion capture to be acted and captured at the same time. Voice of Max returns. Other M.P. characters return too.
6. Linear game and more or less ditching the comic-style cutscenes (was due to budget in previous entries).
[/QUOTE]

I have seen Max Payne movie but I didn’t play yes Max Payne 3 game. It’s really seems to me most attractive and auctionful scene that love most to play at actionful scene. Hope this game will be purchased recently.

Some Max Payne stuff will be on sale next week including the season pass.

I got to play one whole match this weekend. Tried a new setup in deathmatch and got owned by much higher levels players for a good part of the match before I finally started getting some kills. Went from level 17 to level 20 at the end of the match.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Some Max Payne stuff will be on sale next week including the season pass.

I got to play one whole match this weekend. Tried a new setup in deathmatch and got owned by much higher levels players for a good part of the match before I finally started getting some kills. Went from level 17 to level 20 at the end of the match.[/QUOTE]
Only game mode I can find players is Gang Wars, how about yourself?

I just got back max payne and waiting for the season pass to go on sale next week on xbox. Im gonna be playing online alot hopefully. I love this game.

Max Payne 3's final DLC pack, Deathmatch Made in Heaven, has a North American release date of January 22, priced at $10 (800 MS Points) on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Europe gets it on January 30.

Deathmatch Made in Heaven is "an action-packed doozy stuffed with new co-op and competitive modes, plus other awesome treats" for Max Payne 3 multiplayer. The first official piece of artwork is right up there, and Rockstar will reveal more information about it soon.

Deathmatch Made in Heaven was originally scheduled to launch last year, but all downloadable content for Max Payne 3 was pushed, beginning with the Hostage Negotiation DLC in September.

3XP is active for the weekend. Think I'm over my Forza horizon addiction and will be playing this and Red dead redemption 3XP.

In Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, you'll also notice updated selectable playlists as well as the permanent and free unlocking of two new multiplayer modes: Last Man Standing and Team Last Man Standing (available after the event in the playlist Last Stand). Some of you may remember getting a sneak peek at the modes many weeks ago during another multiplayer event, and now they're here to stay. Can you outlast the comp? Prove it starting this Saturday.

So yeah just a heads up
63415_10151615012945097_853984129_n.jpg

Just lettin' my fellow CAGP Crew know! I haven't played multiplayer in so long, this is rough haha. :p

^ its your imagination. make sure you complete your grinds.

i'll be playing the MP for the next few days before gta5 comes out. hit me up if you want to play the co-op MP mode almost no one plays anything except team deathmatch now.

well now i see why MP is practically dead. every single match (besides co-op mode) was loaded with cheaters. id finish rounds 0-15 but have killed like 20 people only for them to have zero health, blink like crazy and some how kill me then instantly get full health. shame because i really like the MP.

Yup same experience when I played it a while ago. They have to get this shit together if they want multiplayer to be the main course of future games. You can play online with others or by your self seamlessly, aka have to deal with hackers vs hopefully being confined to yourself lol.

yeah i really hope there on top if there shit especially with gta5 online being such a big thing. if cheaters are running rampant in that game i have almost no interest in playing it.

bread's done
Back