McDonalds BB bucks

Definitely stay clear of the McDs in Plano, TX on Coit. The employees take off the BB bucks from the fry holder things (whatever the heck they're called). Stupid employees....

So, you can't buy game hardware with the best buy bucks. That really sucks if you won a large prize. You win $5000 in best buy bucks and you can't get an Xbox or PS2? Lame....

I decided to just send away for game pieces in the mail rather than buy the food (since I usually order off the Dollar Menu which of course doesn't include game pieces). I know it's a long shot but I hope I can somehow get a monopoly this time (although I'm not expecting it). Around 4 or 5 years ago I did get both dark purple pieces, what was the prize? A Monopoly drinking glass. Real exciting.

[quote name='daria19']Went there yesterday and only got a $1 one on the $6 chicken selects meal. The chicken strips aren't bad, but as Ackbar pointed out the prices have gone up from when I remember. And they took away the two cheeseburger value meal.[/quote]

Nah, two cheeseburgers is still there, you just have to ask for it.

[quote name='slidecage']I usually pick up 2 large fries every 2 days. well that is until i get bored with the game and not winning anything. I had around 26 BB bucks last year.... I usually feed them to my dogs or just give them way[/quote]
you are so mean to your dogs dude. Feed them at least dog food level quality .

[quote name='Indiana']So, you can't buy game hardware with the best buy bucks. That really sucks if you won a large prize. You win $5000 in best buy bucks and you can't get an Xbox or PS2? Lame....[/quote]

Actually, no. All bbb worth more than $10 (50, 100, 500, 5000) are given in the best buy gift cards, so i'm guessing those could be used on anything.

Total purchase amount of merchandise (before taxes) must be equal to or greater than the cumulative total of Best Buy Bucks redeemed.

Sounds like if I bought a $50 game, I would have to at least pay for more than half the price ($26) and use 24 BB bucks to cover the rest. Actually could be $25 and 25 BB bucks since it can be equal to.

Might not be able to get freebies out of this.

No, what they mean is that you can't turn in $55 BB bucks for a $50 purchase and get change back.

So if you had enough to cover your purchase, you'll only probably be paying less than a $1 out of your pocket to cover overage as they won't give you change from your BB bucks.

However, note the on line limit of 40 promo codes which may limit your "freebee" item if all you have are $1 BB bucks.

[quote name='bob330i']No, what they mean is that you can't turn in $55 BB bucks for a $50 purchase and get change back.

So if you had enough to cover your purchase, you'll only probably be paying less than a $1 out of your pocket to cover overage as they won't give you change from your BB bucks.

However, note the on line limit of 40 promo codes which may limit your "freebee" item if all you have are $1 BB bucks.[/quote]

Gotcha, Thxs

Read that the wrong way. Not that I would have that many to use anyways. That was my DUH!!! moment for this week. :)

Been keeping an eye on SW: Jump to Lightspeed. I cancelled my account for Galaxies a few months ago. This might bring me back in with BB having it on sale for $25 this week. Can throw in some BB bucks to bring that down some more.

I clean up trash at work and this one guy eats at McDonalds every day and never tears off the game pieces, so I've racked up a ton of the actual monopoly pieces but only 5 BB Bucks.

And if you were wondering, yes, he's fat. At least 400 lbs.

bread's done
Back