Megazell's Free And Legal PC Games List!

[quote name='nCogNeato']Thanks for posting this. I've loved this game for years. It's a great companion for insomnia. When the game starts making sense, you know it's time to go to bed. :D[/QUOTE]

NP...It reminds of some of areas in which 'Omikron' got weird on players. Talking about the PC version not the censored console version.

GLTron

Simulation/Racing
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No

"GLtron is a Freeware Tron clone in 3D. It was inspired by the movie TRON or more exactly, by all the games that where inspired by the movie TRON. It's a game for one to four players, the objective is not to drive into a wall."

System Requirements

CPU: 800 Mhz
Memory: 128 Mb
Video: 128 Mb
Hard Drive: 4.99 Mb

Download it here - http://www.gltron.org/

Screenshots

209g1t5.jpg

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8FWro9sFJc

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Neo-Sonic Godspeed

Action/Platformer
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Fantasy

Surely you remember the famous Sonic, the blue hedgehog that brought so much success to the Sega Megadrive. Neo-Sonic Godspeed, not an official game, sees a return of our hero and others from the saga, like Shadow, with whom you can also Play.

THIS GAME HAS ADULT SUBJECT MATTER. It's not overt but I still would not let your kids give this one a spin. It's more for the older crowd that played all the games and have grown up with the series.

The control, which is slightly tricky, is just about the only part of the game that could come under criticism. To jump you've got to find the "C" key, which might have you searching in desperation or banging the keyboard in frustration.

Megazell's Comment - I really wanted to like this game. It's a solid effort by the developer and you can tell they adore the Sonic folklore/storyline. But this game has too many irks for me. The control are clunky and the spin dash is off. I've also found a few errors when encountering enemies that was purely random but lead to crashes. Check it out if you're a die hard Sonic fan.

System Requirements

CPU: 750 Mhz
Video: 16 Mb
Memory: 32 Mb
Hard Drive: 23.7 Mb

Download it here - http://neo-sonic-godspeed.en.softonic.com/

Screenshots

k9hm42.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
GOOD MORNING!

Well, that was game 300 today! Wootie Flakes!

Have a great GOOD 'GOD DAMN' day and enjoy the games!

Last edited:
Just a heads up - I updated 'Dragon Ball vs Street Fighter' turns out it only works on Windows 95 and Windows 98 ONLY.

The Acid Play link is incorrect with it's stats. The Caiman Link is correct.

City of Rauma

Simulation/Management
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Other

City of Rauma is a simple city simulator game for your PC or Mac computer. The game is suitable for people of all age and it is distributed as freeware. The goal of the game is to build as great a city as possible while keeping the citizens satisfied. This means building recreational services alongside residential housing, planting trees and taking care of public services. You can save the game any time you want and continue building your city on a later time. It's possible to set the game speed and tune in background music that comes with the game. The visual work and programming of City of Rauma - the game is made by Juho Ruohola, a fan of the Sim City game series. Most of the gameplay graphics are made by Matti Ruohola.

System Requirements

OS: Windows 98 SE or higher, Mac and Linux version available
CPU: 600 Mhz
Video: 32 Mb
Hard Drive: 26.2 Mb

Download it here - http://www.raumagame.com/

Screenshots

34y8g3p.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
[quote name='The Crotch']Adult content? In a Sonic game?
DIOSOOOOOOOOOOOTH![/QUOTE]

LOL. Well, I did not want anyone DLing it then having their kid say hey Mom and Pop...Sonic said 'fuck that!'

Hmmm, I'm trying to play SNK vs CAPCOM Chaos, and it installs, and right after installation, I close the installer with the "PLay Game" thing checked, and the game runs fine... but I try it later on, and all I get is a pop up saying "Failed to patch the program!" and then the game never even starts up... I'm on Windows Vista, if that matters....

[quote name='kyosai7']Hmmm, I'm trying to play SNK vs CAPCOM Chaos, and it installs, and right after installation, I close the installer with the "PLay Game" thing checked, and the game runs fine... but I try it later on, and all I get is a pop up saying "Failed to patch the program!" and then the game never even starts up... I'm on Windows Vista, if that matters....[/QUOTE]

Hmm, not sure about that one. That game I have installed personally on machines from 98 and up. I never came across that problem but I will poke around the devs site and see if I find something.

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I couldn't stand playing it with only a keyboard, but thanks to you, I found JoyToKey as well, so I can finally play it properly!

[quote name='kyosai7']Thanks, I really appreciate it! I couldn't stand playing it with only a keyboard, but thanks to you, I found JoyToKey as well, so I can finally play it properly![/QUOTE]

Well, it looks like Vista is showing it's colors again. A lot of people across the net are saying they have problems with all MUGEN games.

That game and most fighting games use a version of MUGEN. So there may not be a solution for you.

I would try right click on the icon and run it in Windows XP mode...see if that helps.

I just got some new fighting games too that I am about to post up.

Try Super Ultra Cosplay War and see if you have the same problem.

BTW - All Mugen games come with the ability to select game pad in the menu without using Joy2Key. Just a heads up.

Super Marvel VS Capcom: Eternity Of Heroes

Fighting
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Gamepad Support - Yes

The Future of the Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes project is now. With 70+ playable characters, tons of stages and features, this game promises to impress.

System Requirements

CPU: 1.5 Ghz
Hard Drive: 1.6 Gb

Download it here - http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/in...e=Super_Marvel_vs._Capcom:_Eternity_of_Heroes

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ogB2bDKBP8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgkrLHWedA

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Super Cosplay Wars Ultra works without a hitch... I'll try Marvel vs Capcom

Also, it should be stated, I had to actually install SNK v CAPCOM. I just had to unzip Super Cosplay Wars...

[quote name='kyosai7']Super Cosplay Wars Ultra works without a hitch... I'll try Marvel vs Capcom

Also, it should be stated, I had to actually install SNK v CAPCOM. I just had to unzip Super Cosplay Wars...[/QUOTE]

From the brief google search I did - Some ppl on Vista have a problem and some don't. So it's up in the air, I guess.

[quote name='kyosai7']Joy... thanks for the help though![/QUOTE]

If you can screenshot the bug.

Towel Fight Of The Gods

Shooter/Arena
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Gamepad Support - Yes

You've been warped from your shower into the arena of the gods. Your arms are bananas. Fight for the favor of Pete or Quetzal and tip the scales of fate in your favor.

System Requirements

CPU: 1.3 Ghz
Hard Drive: 16.7 Mb

Download it here - http://stozstudios.blogspot.com/2012/01/towel-fight-of-gods.html

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKzK5YBSXI

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
[quote name='evildeadjedi']Amazing list keep up the great work! :) Makes going back to pc and upgrading from my dinosaur system even more justifiable.[/QUOTE]

Ty. Enjoy. Add the amount of mods, maps, models and mutators out there for free to some of the game you may have bought or plan to buy and you will be in gaming heaven. :drool:

Battleship 88 - Iron Hero

Shooter/Top Down
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No

Theme: Military

"G6! ...Hit!" Many people grew up playing "Battleship." Let's get one thing straight: Battleship 88 is NOT that kind of Battleship. Citing the inspirations for its gameplay mechanics as Mechwarrior 2 and Asteroids, the game plays more like a naval drive-by-shooter at 30 knots.

Now is your chance to take the commander's seat inside of Battleship 88, an American 1-ship-army raging the Pacific while evading the merciless crossfire of enemy Kamikazes, Torpedo Bombers, Junyo Aircraft Carriers, Destroyers, and Battleships. Come discover why tens of thousands of players worldwide have enlisted to serve on Battleship 88.

Megazell's Comment - This is the game makers that made 'Shotgun Debugger.' This is a great little game that has a lot of good animation and action for those of use that love to man vehicle and unleash HELL on the AI. Do read that manual before you play...as simple as it looks the controls will take some getting use to.

System Requirements

CPU: 500 Mhz
Hard Drive: 75 Mb

Download it here - http://interactionartist.com/index.php?page=freeware&game=b88

Screenshots

10dbarp.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Burn 2

Shooter/Arena
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Other

Burn 2 is a real-time destructible terrain system in combination with the classic arcade game Gravitar... Team deathmatch style! Two teams of anywhere from one to five battle mercilessly to the death, with no emphasis on scores or points or style and with a total disregard for innocent bystanders. Take the battle into space for or onto any of the infinite (randomly generated) planets in the galaxy.

Megazell's Comment - Another good time killer game. Ideal for netbooks. Solid action and old school complex gameplay will have you playing a different game every time you boot it up.

System Requirements

Memory: 16 Mb
Hard Drive: 2.24 Mb

Download it here - http://www.deleongames.com/index.php?page=freeware&game=burn2#

Screenshots

2hcdwlz.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Xenon 2000

Shooter/Vertical
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Science Fiction

Xenon 2000 is a freeware remake based on the classic game series, Xenon. In this top-down arcade shooter, blast away meteors and your enemies, while collecting power-ups for weapons upgrades, etc. Eliminate the end level bosses to clear each level.

System Requirements

CPU: 600 Mhz
Video: 16 MB
Memory: 16 MB
Hard Drive: 22.1 Mb

Download it here - http://www.bitmap-brothers.co.uk/features/xenon2000/index.htm

Screenshots

1z15nb5.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Megazell's Top Pick
TripleA
Megazell's Top Pick

Turn Based Strategy
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Military

"TripleA is a Freeware, turn-based strategy game based on the board game Axis and Allies. It includes the ability to play online, via email, or locally. It includes the scenarios and rules for the revised edition of Axis and Allies, along with the original edition of Axis and Allies, the independent games Axis and Allies: Pacific, and Axis and Allies: Europe, and other scenarios."

Megazell's Comment - Outside of PC Gaming, I am a HUGE tabletop gaming fan. I love to play great strategy games against other players. I can't put my finger on it, whether it is the head to head competition where you meet other people, the fact that every move you make can not be undone, how you can just quit and leave (you can but not without people seeing you face and knowing you as a complete douche forever) or just the numerous strategic plans you have to make to win. This game is a must for turn based gaming fans. Axis and Allies is one of my top 5 table top games. With the ability to play by email this game has remained in my rotation for years.

System Requirements

OS: Windows 98 SE or higher, Mac and Linux versions available
CPU: 400 Mhz
Hard Drive: 93.3 Mb

Download it here - http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki/TripleA
or
Download it here - http://www.desura.com/games/triplea Click Here!

Last edited:
Titans of Steel: Warring Suns

Turn Based Strategy
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Netbook Friendly

Matrix Games has teamed with Vicious Byte to bring you something new and challenging. Titans of Steel: Warring Suns™ is more than a combat game. It is also designed to be an open-ended role playing system for up to four battle squads using four separate races and pilots of either gender. All pilots have a full statistics sheet and earn experience points which players can use to increase seven attributes and nineteen skills.

System Requirements

CPU: 400 MHz
Memory: 64 Mb
Video: 8 Mb
Hard Drive: 900 Mb

Download it here - http://www.matrixgames.com/products/237/details/Titans.of.Steel:.Warring.Suns

Screenshots

2q0udk2.jpg

2iltu1.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
FreeDroid RPG

RPG
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

"FreeDroid RPG is a Freeware isometric RPG game inspired by elements of Diablo and Fallout."

FreedroidRPG is a mature open source sci-fi isometric role playing game. It
strives at providing an immersive ambience backed by refined graphics and
music tracks. Besides the hack'n'slash action phases, dialogs with dozens of
NPCs take care of storytelling. The player can fight with melee or ranged
weapons, take control of his enemies by hacking, and remotely execute code on
enemy robots.

Originally based on FreeDroid Classic, this project now has vastly deviated from its parent.

The game tells the story of a world destroyed by a conflict between the bots and their human masters. Play as Tux in a quest to save the world from the murderous rebel bots who know no mercy. You get to choose which path you wish to follow, and freedom of choice is everywhere in the game. FreeDroidRPG features a complete real time combat system with melee and ranged weapons, fairly similar to the proprietary game Diablo. There also is an innovative system of magic, with features such as forced casting and over 20 spells. You can use over 50 different kinds of items and fight countless enemies on your way to your destiny. We have an advanced dialogue system, which aims at being at least on par with Fallout's. The dialogues in the game represent a large part of the gameplay. Finally, if guns are too inaccurate and blades too messy, you can always take over your enemies and have them fight on your side.

System Requirements

Hard Drive: 156 Mb

Download it here - http://www.freedroid.org/

Screenshots

107pgz6.jpg

24n0fvd.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Vanguard Princess

Fighting
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Netbook Friendly
Gamepad Support - Yes

Vanguard Princess is a freeware versus fighting game created with Enterbrain's 2D Fighter Maker engine, featuring the sort of quality normally reserved for full-price commercial releases. There are ten playable characters to choose from, an assortment of special moves distinct to each combatant, excellent sprite work, creative costume designs, and even a multiplayer mode that goes online.

System Requirements

Hard Drive: 400 MB

Download it here - http://suge9.blog58.fc2.com/

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8H5RGZXta8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bsJUqA58Js

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Transdimensional Hellspider

Shooter/Arena
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Spacewar! versus Warning Forever. You must propel your ship to into the ever ongoing battle against the spider bosses. Each boss gets bigger and badder. You can also navigate in any direction with camera control all up to your propulsion.

System Requirements

CPU: 300 Mhz
Hard Drive: 5.42 Mb

Download it here - http://sourceforge.net/projects/hellspider/

Screenshots

33yjc6v.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Warthogs

Adventure
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

It's time for the final exams at Warthogs Magic School, and notorious slacker Larry Lotter is about to flunk all of them because he spent less time studying and more time drinking beer. But there is yet hope! Using a spell to travel back in time, he gets the chance to do his day over again and pull some tricks to pass the exams anyway! And he has to, because it's his Destiny.

Join Rob Greasley, Calliope DeRanged and Professor Mumblemore in this short Harry Potter parody, loosely based on the greatly admired books by J.K. Rowling. Watch the other characters act and interact off their own accord, and spin time back and forth to interfere.

System Requirements

CPU: 900 Mhz
Hard Drive: 30 Mb

Download it here - http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=29377.0

Screenshots

warthog3.png

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
[quote name='Megazell']Ty. Enjoy. Add the amount of mods, maps, models and mutators out there for free to some of the game you may have bought or plan to buy and you will be in gaming heaven. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Exactly! That is one of the things I missed so much from PC's(along with dedicated servers and the ability to pick server for online gaming). Found my Bawls box with my games (Diablo 1 and 2, Warcraft II and III, HL, HL2, Fallout 1 and 2, System Shock 2, BF 1942, Command and Conquer Generals, UT, Quake III, Medal Honor Allied Assault, Call of Duty, Neverwinter Nights Gold, etc.) I can't wait to load some of these on my new system! Looking over the requirements for games last night on Steam was rather eye opening. It really doesn't take much to run the modern games.

I believe in another post you mentioned you have X3 720 Be's in all your systems? Were you able to unlock the 4th core on them? I have been using AMDs in my last two systems and have always liked the performance(plus it seems AMD is still very upgrade friendly with AM2+ and AM3 mb's and not socket happy like intel). How is the Rosewill psu? I have heards lots of negative opinions about them. I don't see a heatsink/fan on your list do you over clock any?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evildeadjedi']Exactly! That is one of the things I missed so much from PC's. Found my Bawls box with my games(Diablo 1 and 2, Warcraft II and III, HL, HL2, Fallout 1 and 2, System Shock 2, BF 1942, Command and Conquer Generals, UT, Quake III, Medal Honor Allied Assault, Call of Duty, Neverwinter Nights Gold, etc.) I can't wait to load some of these on my new system! Looking over the requirements for games last night on Steam was rather eye opening. It really doesn't take much to run the modern games.[/QUOTE]

When CPU technology reached 2.0 Ghz way back when it bottomed out many of the engines that were carrying the gaming industry as a whole. To this day many games don't need to really ever go over that speed to get all the features we 'were' looking forward to...'realistic graphics', real-time rendering and shading and such.

Now some games push the envelope like 'Cyrsis', 'Cellfactor: Revolution' and a few others...but in the end...by the time technology and OS software reaches to the point to take utilize the full effect of those engines...the tech customers need to run said game/software is very affordable (within the $200 to $500 range for builders).

To this day, take a look at this list right here alone, indie game makers are taking low tech and making great leaps because we finally had enough time to understand it fully.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Exactly! That is one of the things I missed so much from PC's. Found my Bawls box with my games(Diablo 1 and 2, Warcraft II and III, HL, HL2, Fallout 1 and 2, System Shock 2, BF 1942, Command and Conquer Generals, UT, Quake III, Medal Honor Allied Assault, Call of Duty, Neverwinter Nights Gold, etc.) I can't wait to load some of these on my new system! Looking over the requirements for games last night on Steam was rather eye opening. It really doesn't take much to run the modern games.[/QUOTE]

You can thank console to pc porting for that. You only need a sub-$100 video card to match the graphics of the Xbox 360 and PS3. Although when you run into a bad port. No amount of horsepower can make a game run smoothly. :cry:

[quote name='mogamer']You can thank console to pc porting for that. You only need a sub-$100 video card to match the graphics of the Xbox 360 and PS3. Although when you run into a bad port. No amount of horsepower can make a game run smoothly. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't play ported games. Even when they are free, I just run them to verify that the dl's work and then pass them on to others.

X-Box/PS3 graphic aren't a benchmark I would go by. I prefer my machines to run better than that and on the budget of my choice.

Dr. Blob's Organism

Shooter/Arena
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Dr. Blob's Organism is a lightning-fast shooter game where players blast feisty one-celled organisms as they try to escape from a petri dish.

Each level in the game introduces new powerups (like freeze, lightning and multiguns) and special organism abilities (like force field, regeneration and frenzy) to enhance the fun and increase the challenge throughout the entire game.

System Requirements

CPU: 350 Mhz
Memory: 64 Mb
Hard Drive: 32 Mb

Download it here - http://www.digital-eel.com/organism/index.htm

Screenshots

2n1hvth.jpg

28mguw5.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
[quote name='ChernobylCow']How are these Marvel Vs Capcoms and Sonics and big name "fan-art" games supposed to be legal? Are they overlooked, ignored, or "OK-ed"?[/QUOTE]

So long as no one is selling them or making money off of them in anyway...It's legal.

Some companies have the right to take action against them but stopped several years ago and it was called 'fan-art.'

Now if you are hosting them on a site and that site has ads. The companies will move in with the 'cease and desist' order.

Hence, why all the hosting is off site on free services.

http://fightersgeneration.com/features/mugen.html

[quote name='Megazell']
X-Box/PS3 graphic aren't a benchmark I would go by. I prefer my machines to run better than that and on the budget of my choice.[/QUOTE]
I don't use them as benchmarks either. But with so many pc games now being console ports, they do hold back graphics.

Last edited:
[quote name='mogamer']I don't use them as benchmarks either. But with so many pc games now being console ports, they do hold back graphics.[/QUOTE]

On the mainstream side of things, probably. I am more about gameplay though so it can be pretty and all that but if it plays the same as before I will probably pass on it 9/10.

[quote name='Megazell']So long as no one is selling them or making money off of them in anyway...It's legal.

Some companies have the right to take action against them but stopped several years ago and it was called 'fan-art.'

Now if you are hosting them on a site and that site has ads. The companies will move in with the 'cease and desist' order.

Hence, why all the hosting is off site on free services.

http://fightersgeneration.com/features/mugen.html[/QUOTE]

I also thought there was a sort of statute of limitations regarding older games and/or their code. Meaning, after 'X' amount of years have passed, the game can be freely modified and distributed (sans profit).

This, of course, is taken from the very little legal research I did years ago when I was addicted to classic emulation. This may no longer be true, or even apply to the games being described on this thread. ;)

[quote name='nCogNeato']I also thought there was a sort of statute of limitations regarding older games and/or their code. Meaning, after 'X' amount of years have passed, the game can be freely modified and distributed (sans profit).

This, of course, is taken from the very little legal research I did years ago when I was addicted to classic emulation. This may no longer be true, or even apply to the games being described on this thread. ;)[/QUOTE]

Public domain kicks in for certain intellectual properties after 20 years more or less from what I understand. So if something is not used after that time it goes to the public...like Dracula, Frankenstien and such. That's why some collections are re-released so to prevent that from happening.

Also if the game was only workable on technology that no longer exist the game design and such goes into public domain.

Something semi-fresh from my mailbox.

At the next mass-update of the game, they are removing the level sigils, essentially letting F2P players to level up all the way to lvl 20. No more level caps (which isn't really a big deal, since you could "unlock" your level caps via random drops to begin with, not to mention the leveling system in DDO is deliberately slow for a reason).

I noticed that you mentioned that DDO had a level cap of lvl 4 for a while, and after the mass-update, it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

[quote name='rumarudrathas']Something semi-fresh from my mailbox.

At the next mass-update of the game, they are removing the level sigils, essentially letting F2P players to level up all the way to lvl 20. No more level caps (which isn't really a big deal, since you could "unlock" your level caps via random drops to begin with, not to mention the leveling system in DDO is deliberately slow for a reason).

I noticed that you mentioned that DDO had a level cap of lvl 4 for a while, and after the mass-update, it shouldn't be a problem anymore.[/QUOTE]

Cool.

Yeah when I played it you started with that cap but after you completed the missions where you helped the dragon escape imprisonment you got the sigil and moved on to the next level.

When I played it last year I got the sigils with no problem what so ever. In fact, I had gotten some pretty rare items during drops and when I joined a random team one day one of the players was miffed that he was a paying customers and did not have the item I had.

Megazell's Top Pick
Ark 22
Megazell's Top Pick

RPG
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Ark 22 is a full action-adventure title set in the distant future. An unidentified mid-orbit collision brings an exploration vessel to the surface of a frozen planet, billions of miles from home. The survivors are not alone...

Based on classic games from the 16-bit era of console adventure gaming, Ark 22 spans over 10 hours' play time, allowing players to explore an expansive game world filled with enemies, NPCs, item trading, upgrades, collectibles, side-quests, secrets and more. All this is brought to life by detailed writing, a solid plot and hand-drawn cinematic cut scenes.

Megazell's Comment - This indie/free game maker knows how to make good games. This is their 3rd game I have played and it is a work of art. The storyline and gameplay here is truly something I would expect a big budget game maker to do. Check out this awesome little RPG and see what I'm talking about.

System Requirements

CPU: 700 Mhz
Hard Drive: 26.9 Mb

Download it here - http://www.wearehive.com/?&page_id=ark_download

Screenshots

352rpjb.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Battle Tanks

Action
Single Player - No
Multiplayer - Yes

Battle Tanks is a funny battle on your desk, where you can choose one of three vehicles and eliminate your enemy using the whole arsenal of weapons. It has original cartoon-like graphics and cool music, it’s fun and dynamic, it has several network modes for deathmatch and cooperative — what else is needed to have fun with your friends? And all is packed and ready for you in “Battle Tanks”.

System Requirement

Hard Drive: 36.6 Mb

Download it here - http://btanks.sourceforge.net

Screenshots

242y2x5.jpg

[quote name='Megazell']
Megazell's Top Pick
Ark 22
Megazell's Top Pick

[/QUOTE]
What is this game similar to? Seems like they have s-words AND pea shootahs!

Smash Face Volley

Sports
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes

Welcome to the beach!! It's summer, so what better time to play beach volley? Come on, get ready for the tournament! Choose one of the 20 players and win 8 matches around the world, in different physical conditions, for the final prize...

Every time you win the tourney you should unlock one of the 5 secret players! You should also play with friends and strike them until they fall!

System Requirements

Hard Drive: 24.2 Mb

Download it here - http://www.freegamearchive.com/download-games/freeware/sports/smash-face-volley/17224

Screenshots

15nlnqt.jpg

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
[quote name='ChernobylCow']What is this game similar to? Seems like they have s-words AND pea shootahs![/QUOTE]

I would say it's a mix btw Zelda and Chronotrigger.

Number 23 Escapes!

Puzzle
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Number 23 Escapes! is toastie's submission for the Ludum Dare 21 contest, where you play as a captive who is trying to escape from a well-guarded prison complex. It features an isometric view that is easy on the eye, and if you get lost a full map can be brought up to screen with just the press of a button.

There are switches to toggle, barriers to turn off and guards to avoid, although we suspect that you'd be doing more running away than sneaking around as you attempt to make your way to the exit somewhere inside the building. Stepping on a white panel saves your progress, and if you get shot down you can always continue playing from the last checkpoint you've activated. - IndieGames.com

System Requirements

CPU: 900 Mhz
Hard Drive: 9.5 Mb

Download it here - http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-21/?action=preview&uid=748

Screenshots

748-shot0.png

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
bread's done
Back