Metal Gear Ac!d 2-Pre-order $23.99 at Outpost.com

[quote name='cecilvaliant']aww damn it went back up =( hope fry's has it on sale when it comes out[/QUOTE]

I actually think they rereaised the price due to all the CAGs... they probably realized what was going on.

Glad I ordered it yesterday. Was thinking about doing it today to give em time to think about it but I said screw it, my luck is it will go up. I just had the problem with a gift :( Waiting is bad.

[quote name='tubtub']I asked him if it was better to cancel and reorder or if they were able to just adjust the price without reordering. He said he could just adjust the price and I asked if it would make me go to the end of the line. He said I would be in the same spot as before. He then said I may get it next week as it comes out then, but they had a second shipment due 3/27, also.[/quote]

sucks for me i guess... :(

Call 877-OUTPOST and ask if you can get the price adjusted to what was originally offered. At worst, they say no.

[quote name='lobitoh']I see i receive the automated email too and i wondered when wa really the release date to outpost...[/QUOTE]
HTF is anyone on this forum suppose to know the answer to that question?

I think a good majority of members here need to learn to have some patience or just order someplace else (for full price) if they wanted it right away.

I preordered Me & My Katamari for 25.00, and since I could not find a topic about that, I guess I'll post here, since they are almost the same deal...

How long does it take for Outpost to ship pre-orders?

[quote name='surfingelectrode']I preordered Me & My Katamari for 25.00, and since I could not find a topic about that, I guess I'll post here, since they are almost the same deal...

How long does it take for Outpost to ship pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

They're not so fast, to put it nicely.

... I haven't checked my status of the order today (checked a day or two ago) but I never got the backorder e-mail. I jumped in pretty early and never was forced to the back of the line when price adjusting so that might have helped. I hope I get it this weekend, but whenever is better than never.

I just wish Outpost had some kind of firm date that you knew when it was going to ship, not some kind of hidden random guessing game.

[quote name='b3b0p']Lots of impatient CheapAssGamers.

Don't you all have a huge ass backlog of games to play or something?[/QUOTE]

a majority of people do, but I don't >_<

what I'm guessing is that outpost gets them in (ie. they arrive tommorow at their warehouse), then it goes to shipping whenever (hopefully immediatly).

I've been waiting about a year for this, so it's kinda like I'm on the edge, but I'm willing to wait for this price.

I normally dont pre/order anything form outpost if I want it on day one. I didn't get in on Ac!d 2 unfortunatly but I would have becaus I just got a couple of other PSP games that could tide me over untill it got in the mail.

Usually from what I can tell you can expect to wait atleast a week past the innitial launch date for the game to actually ship, assuming you got in intime to be included on their innitial shipment of units. The Katamari deal was mentioned priviously and I got in on that, because I don't expect to need it immediatly. I know it's going to be good and while I'm doing other things that good game will just eventually show up, for less than I would have paid for it in a store and likely after I've gotten far enough through one of the games I just bought to be looking for a new one.

Outpost is great about eventually getting you what you ordered, just not immediatly.

I don't even own a video game console!! I just love getting cheap stuff!... :|

I'm not impatient, I just like to know what's going on with something I put money down for. If Outpost came and told me "Sorry, it's not shipping until May 2006", that's great, at least I have a rough expectation of when my game is coming.

Right now I have nothing, nada, zilch. MGA 2 is in stores everywhere else, and all Outpost can tell me is that its "on preorder", without even a date of their own of when it goes on sale. I guess I'm just used to every other company at least providing some kind of timetable of when they expect their products.

I just don't like being left in the dark... I could care less when it actually comes, I would just like to know if they have any estimation at all.

Mine stills says backorder. I ordered it March 17 at 3:48 pm. They also refunded my credit card, I hope that isn't a sign tey are planning to cancel my order.

[quote name='ofacto']Mine stills says backorder. I ordered it March 17 at 3:48 pm. They also refunded my credit card, I hope that isn't a sign tey are planning to cancel my order.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. They just cant hold your money forever.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm not impatient, I just like to know what's going on with something I put money down for. If Outpost came and told me "Sorry, it's not shipping until May 2006", that's great, at least I have a rough expectation of when my game is coming.

Right now I have nothing, nada, zilch. MGA 2 is in stores everywhere else, and all Outpost can tell me is that its "on preorder", without even a date of their own of when it goes on sale. I guess I'm just used to every other company at least providing some kind of timetable of when they expect their products.

I just don't like being left in the dark... I could care less when it actually comes, I would just like to know if they have any estimation at all.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, but when I'm getting a deal as good as this, I can make exceptions for Outpost's shitty service. I'm not exactly a patient person, but when MGA 2 is almost half price, I can't complain...

well, actually I also can't complain because mine shipped.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm not impatient, I just like to know what's going on with something I put money down for. If Outpost came and told me "Sorry, it's not shipping until May 2006", that's great, at least I have a rough expectation of when my game is coming.

I just don't like being left in the dark... I could care less when it actually comes, I would just like to know if they have any estimation at all.[/QUOTE]I wasn't picking on you or really anyone in particular. I was just making a statement. That people should just learn to wait more than one or 2 days after the announced release date. Most stores probably won't receive it until at least a couple days after. Plus, Outpost isn't exactly known as video games being their expert field of sales.

However, saying it's available everywhere is a little much. Many stores won't receive it until up to a week after it is released, at least that is how it is here. EB has it, but Wal-Mart said they don't expect it in for a few more days and this is not a small town Wal-Mart (it's one of the highest revenue generating in the entire country) and is nearly the sole source of video games here (for a student body of over 33,000) except for EB.

Edit: It's back up to $39.99

[quote name='Kuma']Has anyones actuall shipped yet? Just curious[/QUOTE]

Two posts above yours, Chacrana mentions his has shipped.

I've had so many problems with outpost. back in august when I ordered mario baseball I waited for 3months while it said pre-ordered and finally canceled it.

Now i'm still waiting for ys and GRAW to ship which say pre-order ontheir site still I know this is a MGA thread but has anyone gotten a copy of GRAW or YS to ship from outpost?

i send them an e-mail... about i wanted to conitue with my order and if they can tell me status of my order , and they responded ok lol....

[quote name='MastaGamer']Yeah, same for me[/QUOTE]

Same.

You can go to Fry's right now and get MGA 2, I assume, so why does the website not have any?

I called Outpost this morning about Katamari. The guy told me they got 4 in last week and expect another shipment (who knows how many) by the end of the week.

[quote name='PaulDE01']I called Outpost this morning about Katamari. The guy told me they got 4 in last week and expect another shipment (who knows how many) by the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

4?

:rofl:

[quote name='binbinzhou']C'ville guys, Are you by any chance UVA students?[/quote]

I think he is, I'm not. By the way, I dont know him, just met him once at the Circuit City sale, and like a good CAG, even though I was gonna buy that one Resident Evil from the Dreamcast redone on the PS2, since I already beat it on the DC I gave it to him out of my cart. Thats what being a CAG is all about. =)

Don't flame me for this, but couldn't all the people that are waiting for the game just, goto gamestop pay full price for the game, and play it. Than when outpost finally does send you yours, you bring the sealed one that outpost just sent you to gamestop and return it with your receipt.

[quote name='JSK414']Don't flame me for this, but couldn't all the people that are waiting for the game just, goto gamestop pay full price for the game, and play it. Than when outpost finally does send you yours, you bring the sealed one that outpost just sent you to gamestop and return it with your receipt.[/QUOTE]

Who knows if Outpost will ship within 30 days.

bread's done
Back