Metal Gear Ac!d 2-Pre-order $23.99 at Outpost.com

[quote name='OGHowie']If you got that date from DHL then it is the day it should arrive at your house.[/quote]

nice..mine should arrive tomorrow...wow...i seriously doubt that it will arrive tomorrow, but i hope it does!

how accurate is DHL tracking?

[quote name='swetooth9']is the Est. Delivery Date the date that it should arrive at my house or the date that it will be sent out from Ohio?[/QUOTE]

its the date that it should be hitting your doorstep.

usually the dates are very accurate, but if you don't get it on that date, it usually shows up a day later.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']mine finally shipped this morning ^_^
btw does anyone know what version of the firmware the game is gonna require?[/quote]

i doubt any games made from now on will use any of the older firmwares...

[quote name='swetooth9']2.6

i doubt any games made from now on will use any of the older firmwares...[/QUOTE]

Good thing there is "run umd" to solve this problem

woah, i got my package today!! wooo...makes up for the long backorder delay

EDIT: i opened it and played it (this is my first MGS acid game, didnt play the first) and i love it! :D

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Mine just arrived as well. Haven't opened it. Guess I should start the first one at some point since I've had it for a year now.[/QUOTE]

I started the first one 2 weeks ago only because i got this preorder. Im now 14+ hours in and enjoying the game very much. Hopefully i can beat it before MGA2 gets in.

Just got mine today as well. I finished the first one and quite enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to playing now! For the price, definitely worth the wait.

damn i was on the second mission and my batteries died on me :(

i wish all games included some system thing where it flashes on the top right hand corner if your batteries are running low :(

bread's done
Back