Metal Gear Ac!d 2-Pre-order $23.99 at Outpost.com

no word on mga2 or KD. at least overstock shipped the $20 generation of chaos.

im in no rush, still playing through MGA1...i actually like it :)

[quote name='Weedy649']no word on mga2 or KD. at least overstock shipped the $20 generation of chaos.

im in no rush, still playing through MGA1...i actually like it :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got Syphon Filter and Daxter taking up most of my PSP time, so it's good that I have a some time to play them before I waste away with MGA 2

[quote name='Weedy649']no word on mga2 or KD. at least overstock shipped the $20 generation of chaos.

I am in a rush... I've been waiting over a year for this game >_<

also, still no charge to me for this game from outpost... I hope they get a fresh shipment soon.

I just started the original MGA as well and it's actually really good. Definitely glad that I ordered MGA 2 at this price "just in case."

Has anyone had this ship yet?

While I appreciate the lower prices, this is kind of ridiculous... if Outpost is Fry's on the internet, and Fry's has tons of these games, shouldn't Outpost also have enough to fill preorders?

[quote name='Roufuss']Has anyone had this ship yet?

While I appreciate the lower prices, this is kind of ridiculous... if Outpost is Fry's on the internet, and Fry's has tons of these games, shouldn't Outpost also have enough to fill preorders?[/QUOTE]

yeah, it's been bothering me for the same exact reasons... i'm kinda angry at them for not really caring too much and the fact that they could just ship from one of their stores... very sloppy on their part.

Doesn't bother me at all. I know it's coming and I got a good price. That's all I care. I've got plenty of other games to play.

Well, I like knowing that it's coming, but considering how pessimistic I am when it comes to buying games (I always expect something to go wrong), I like to actually have the game in my hands so I know that a store isn't going to be able to screw me over... it was fine that the hadn't shipped a week ago, but when we have nothing even now, it's bordering on ridiculous.

[quote name='Chacrana']Well, I like knowing that it's coming, but considering how pessimistic I am when it comes to buying games (I always expect something to go wrong), I like to actually have the game in my hands so I know that a store isn't going to be able to screw me over... it was fine that the hadn't shipped a week ago, but when we have nothing even now, it's bordering on ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

agreed very much. I guess I'll wait till april 4th and if no order was done by then I'll cancel. Is there a way to file complaints about their service?

[quote name='b3b0p'] I know it's coming[/QUOTE]

How? Outpost gives no date whatsoever, not even a vague one... this damn thing may be backordered forever if they never get enough to fill their orders, because I'm pretty sure they aren't going to hurry to fill preorders for people getting it insanely cheap like this.

I wouldn't mind if this is some small site, but Outpost is connected to Fry's, and Fry's seems to have plenty to sell so whats the deal here?

I'm fairly certain Outpost gets maybe 2 copies at a time... shit, I ordered Suikoden V ASAP when it was $30 and it went backordered instantly... how the hell can it still be "Available to preorder" when Fry's has it in the store?

EDIT: Amazingly as I typed that out, my status went from Backorder to "Order Fulfilled" and the order sheet tells me its "in process". What's weird is that I cancelled my first order and reordered at $23.99, didn't someone say that pushes you further down the queue?

I just PM'd this week's Fry's price $29.99 at CC. I can play it now and if the Outpost order ships I'll just return that one to CC. Alot of people have ordered stuff from Outpost that hasn't shipped so don't be so sure it will.

I called last Friday and they said they hadn't received their full shipment yet, could be any day. Then yesterday both my KD and MGA2 orders were shown as in process and now today the MGA2 one is showing shipped! A weeks wait wasn't bad. Now if only KD would ship instead of being in process.

[quote name='tubtub']I called last Friday and they said they hadn't received their full shipment yet, could be any day. Then yesterday both my KD and MGA2 orders were shown as in process and now today the MGA2 one is showing shipped! A weeks wait wasn't bad. Now if only KD would ship instead of being in process.[/QUOTE]

My Katamari just moved to "In process" as well.

Do they send some sort of email when it ships?

[quote name='tubtub']I called last Friday and they said they hadn't received their full shipment yet, could be any day. Then yesterday both my KD and MGA2 orders were shown as in process and now today the MGA2 one is showing shipped! A weeks wait wasn't bad. Now if only KD would ship instead of being in process.[/QUOTE]

MGA2 in process now too. w00t!

[quote name='Roufuss']How? Outpost gives no date whatsoever, not even a vague one... this damn thing may be backordered forever if they never get enough to fill their orders, because I'm pretty sure they aren't going to hurry to fill preorders for people getting it insanely cheap like this.

I wouldn't mind if this is some small site, but Outpost is connected to Fry's, and Fry's seems to have plenty to sell so whats the deal here?

I'm fairly certain Outpost gets maybe 2 copies at a time... shit, I ordered Suikoden V ASAP when it was $30 and it went backordered instantly... how the hell can it still be "Available to preorder" when Fry's has it in the store?

EDIT: Amazingly as I typed that out, my status went from Backorder to "Order Fulfilled" and the order sheet tells me its "in process". What's weird is that I cancelled my first order and reordered at $23.99, didn't someone say that pushes you further down the queue?[/quote]

What does "in process" actually mean? Does it mean they are packaging the game up to ship or what? Mine is like that too

[quote name='swetooth9']What does "in process" actually mean? Does it mean they are packaging the game up to ship or what? Mine is like that too[/QUOTE]

Beats me... my Suikoden V order was in process when I first ordered it, then it went to backorder.

My Katamari order went from In Process when I first ordered it, to back order, and now back to In Process. I honestly have no clue what it means, for all I know, it could go back to backordered again.

I would like to think it means they are getting ready to ship it, but my MGA 2 one says "Order Fulfilled" so I think that's when it means they are going to ship it.

[quote name='Roufuss']How? [/QUOTE]
They have not cancelled my order and I trust they will eventually get it in. Outpost is not some buyrite operation. I've ordered and preordered from them many times and they always have come through.

I still think you guys are asking for too much and being too impatient.

[quote name='Roufuss']Beats me... my Suikoden V order was in process when I first ordered it, then it went to backorder.

My Katamari order went from In Process when I first ordered it, to back order, and now back to In Process. I honestly have no clue what it means, for all I know, it could go back to backordered again.

I would like to think it means they are getting ready to ship it, but my MGA 2 one says "Order Fulfilled" so I think that's when it means they are going to ship it.[/QUOTE]

luckly mine jsut went to in process as well. I think it goes "in process" -> "order fullfilled" -> "shipped"... but then again, someone can just e-mail or call them about what it means exactly...

My KD is now fulfilled too! Woohoo. Outpost orders go Backorder->In Process -> Order fulfilled. They don't have a step that shows it as shipped. Trust me on that because all my previous orders show up as Order Fulfilled on the order list. This actually wasn't that bad of a wait for an Outpost order, but I've never had to wait more than a week, unlike some of the unlucky people.

[quote name='tubtub']My KD is now fulfilled too! Woohoo. Outpost orders go Backorder->In Process -> Order fulfilled. They don't have a step that shows it as shipped. Trust me on that because all my previous orders show up as Order Fulfilled on the order list. This actually wasn't that bad of a wait for an Outpost order, but I've never had to wait more than a week, unlike some of the unlucky people.[/QUOTE]

so I'm guessing now everyone will be probaly be getting their game in less than a week? or does anyone not think so?

actually, order fulfilled = in process...they're the same thing...

just log onto outpost and click "track order" and then it will say order fulfilled on the left side...now go the the right side on the same line and click the order number...it will say "in process" on the left side instead of "order fulfilled"

so i'm guessing it's the same thing

[quote name='swetooth9']actually, order fulfilled = in process...they're the same thing...

just log onto outpost and click "track order" and then it will say order fulfilled on the left side...now go the the right side on the same line and click the order number...it will say "in process" on the left side instead of "order fulfilled"

so i'm guessing it's the same thing[/QUOTE]

well, I havent been charged yet... I'm guessing I will be sometime tommorow.

My $23.99 order says shipped and I've got a tracking number now so Outpost finally came through. I almost forgot I'd even ordered the game considering how long it took.

[quote name='Chacrana']My $23.99 order says shipped and I've got a tracking number now so Outpost finally came through. [/QUOTE]

Mine shipped too... no email or anything though, but maybe its delayed?

Eh, I have no idea why no email's been sent out, but as long as I have a tracking number, I can be sure that the game is no longer in Outpost's hands.

[quote name='Chacrana']Eh, I have no idea why no email's been sent out, but as long as I have a tracking number, I can be sure that the game is no longer in Outpost's hands.[/QUOTE]

yeah, they need to work on their customer notification system better... heck, I can't even log into my account when I put in the correct informetion in... after they tell me what my correct information is... ???

Mine shipped, but I checked the tracking number, I found out it was being shipped from Ohio (I live in CA) and I have an expected delivery date of April 4, 2006. Hopefully it will come sooner.

[quote name='evo t rex']Mine was shipped too, as well as my Katamari order. They usually delivery quickly, once it gets out.[/QUOTE]

mine too, woot

[quote name='Roufuss']How do I track my order?

I don't see the "Track It" button they are talking about...[/QUOTE]

Well on the page that lists my order details, there's a tracking number right under where it says "shipped." I'm pretty sure it goes out via Airborne Express so track it on that site.

[quote name='swetooth9']is the Est. Delivery Date the date that it should arrive at my house or the date that it will be sent out from Ohio?[/QUOTE]

If you got that date from DHL then it is the day it should arrive at your house.

bread's done
Back