Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition shipping early? (now with pics)

Well I just got home from work and my order is still in Processing, it was like that when I checked this morning. I guess thats better than it saying backordered though.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Well I just got home from work and my order is still in Processing, it was like that when I checked this morning. I guess thats better than it saying backordered though.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a good sign. Mine had been backordered, but it changed to processing today before it shipped. Hang in there.

[quote name='BIG5']Sounds like a good sign. Mine had been backordered, but it changed to processing today before it shipped. Hang in there.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, this happens for me today.

I emailed them the last 2 days and they never reply(Can't call cause I'm at work). Wtf?

Hmm it's a miracle, the item that looks like the Saga disc went from processing to actually shipping today and not back to usually ships in 24 hours. Now its all in the mail supposedly and I hope it all gets here in one piece by next week. I can't wait to play :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

I hope everyone else who ordered early and was on backorder/usually ships... is getting the same news now.

so todays the day for alot of people to get their shipments. anyone already recieve theirs? did you get the bonus? I'm still waiting for UPS to show up here.

[quote name='Etude']Mine still hasn't shipped yet.[/QUOTE]

I got a email reply from a Gamestop csr saying that they don't even know when they are getting more shipments and to check with them again later this week. WTF?!?

Mine came by UPS today around 3:30. Both MGS3: LE and the Saga DVD!

And the weight on the UPS site was 1.1lb. So if yours says that, no worries.

I was really worried, thank God Gamestop didn't fuck up my order this time. :\

woohoo!!! I got mine today. both the LE and the bonus. one thing I noticed though was the shipping weight at the UPS website stated 1.1lbs. but the box was marked as 2lbs.

so, anyone want to buy it for 500.00? ;)

My LE & Saga Disc arrived today as well. I had a little scare because it's been pouring here and the side of the box was wet, but other than LE box getting a wrinkle from being smushed a little bit, everything was in good condition and I'm very happy with my purchase. Don't know when I'll get to play it though... I just finished the first MGS last weekend. :)

But unless everyone gets their orders, I'm probably not going to be preordering through Gamestop anymore.

My LE and Saga arrived today. The funny thing is Gamestop gave me 2 different tracking numbers. I assumed one was for the LE and the other for Saga, but since they both came today in the same package, I don't know what's in the other shipment that's supposed to come tomorrow.

[quote name='BIG5']My LE and Saga arrived today. The funny thing is Gamestop gave me 2 different tracking numbers. I assumed one was for the LE and the other for Saga, but since they both came today in the same package, I don't know what's in the other shipment that's supposed to come tomorrow.[/quote]
The packing slip? ;)

its the first time it came at night from UPS. many of my UPS shipments came around 11am - 12pm. my MGS came like around 7:30pm. what about u guys?

Got mine this morning. Am I the only one disappointed that the red LE cover is only on the outer box? I would be much happier if the actual cover art of the game inside was also red, it would feel like something more special and that way its actually somewhat different from people grabbing the non LE.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Got mine this morning. Am I the only one disappointed that the red LE cover is only on the outer box? I would be much happier if the actual cover art of the game inside was also red, it would feel like something more special and that way its actually somewhat different from people grabbing the non LE.[/quote]

I was surprised too. I mentioned the same thing (in this or some other thread), but then I realized the limited edition part is the theater disc (with its exclusive cover) not the main Subsistance game.

bread's done
Back