Metal Gear Solid 4 & Metal Gear Online - 8/6: Rumored Trophy Update Out Now? Rumor!

Still waiting to update to the 2nd version, currently at 75%. One question though; all of the required id names will have to be made after I update right? As in, I can do all of that through the game and not through any other website?

[quote name='DefinedByClass13']Still waiting to update to the 2nd version, currently at 75%. One question though; all of the required id names will have to be made after I update right? As in, I can do all of that through the game and not through any other website?[/QUOTE]

yeah, you can do it through the web. Its https://id.konami.net/

Just applied to the clan, but I have no idea how to add people. Do you have to send a mail message first?

In-game name is metaly.

Looking forward to playing a bit after Warhawk night.

[quote name='js1']My in game name is Solid_Face_36 . I can't wait to play this but school work must come first.[/quote]

I wish I had your willpower dude. Oh well, i am on page 8 of my twelve pager so at least I am 2/3 of the way home...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']To your friends list, metaly? Personal Data > Player Search, then find their name and add them to your friends list.[/quote]

Hrr... I forgot I tried the search but it gave me some server error. I'll check back later.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The catch is that they have to be on to be added to your friends list.[/quote]

Ah, I like it. The friends list game is more fun with moving targets.

I tried the Beta when i came back from school, man do i enjoy it. at first i had to learn what the hell i was doing. so far i give this beta a two thumbs up.

Took long enough to download both freakin updates. And on top of it.. I wasn't too impressed with it. Mainly due to the fact that I can't figure out the controls, but still :lol:

I'll start up a game for CAGs to join. I'll post details when it's up.

Edit: It's on the Vamp Server, "CAG MGO," password is "cag" and I've thrown a variety of games on there.

I just got out of a game.

Kinda confusing. I'm getting better though. I asked to join the clan. I saw a CAG in my game (forgot who though). A very interesting concept. Pick your weapons after every time you die, based on points. The better players will respawn with more points, meaning better stuff. Interesting. Very interesting.

EDIT: Seanr, forgot to ask your game ID

EDIT 2: I don't know how to improve my skills or my level. Anyone know?

Just reposting this for others to see.

I'll start up a game for CAGs to join. I'll post details when it's up.

Edit: It's on the Vamp Server, "CAG MGO," password is "cag" and I've thrown a variety of games on there.

I'mma send some of you guys a friend invite (PSN), gotta weed out the inactives and update the list with people who play.

It's weird some people say the 2nd update took forever, it took me around 20-30 seconds all in all

?:/

Connection Not Stable...Disconnected from Host...It was lagging too

Edit: It was probably on my end. Just put my PS3 in DMZ mode earlier and I am pretty sure that it the problem...I will be back on later tonight

This is a game where you should go through the tutorials (at least the first few anyways)

After you get the controls down its a pretty fun game.. The only reason I don't see myself playing this in the future is the fact that it takes so many shots to kill someone. If this game incorporated counterstrike-esque health then it would be wonderful.

[quote name='Thongsy']Try resetting your game password. It did that to me at first, stupid konami and their multiple id and passwords. the game id password will be numbers only, so it isn't the same as the konami id.

This doesn't seem to allow me to host games while the original did. Figures. lol. I just wanted to see what kind of game options were available.[/quote]
I did change it at site just in case and still no go.

:(

[quote name='gobz']This is a game where you should go through the tutorials (at least the first few anyways)

After you get the controls down its a pretty fun game.. The only reason I don't see myself playing this in the future is the fact that it takes so many shots to kill someone. If this game incorporated counterstrike-esque health then it would be wonderful.[/quote]

If you shoot them in the head, it only takes one shot.

Well, even when I hold select it doesn't even give me an indication that it's working. I mean, I connect my headset to the PS3, jump on, and it's like it's not on anymore. Can't hear anyone, no one's saying anything.

Is there something in options I'm missing?

[quote name='smiggity']I wish I had your willpower dude. Oh well, i am on page 8 of my twelve pager so at least I am 2/3 of the way home...[/QUOTE]

I'm done now, and I'm getting on now! It sucks I have to work so early this whole weekend.:bomb:

[quote name='KingBroly']Well, even when I hold select it doesn't even give me an indication that it's working. I mean, I connect my headset to the PS3, jump on, and it's like it's not on anymore. Can't hear anyone, no one's saying anything.

Is there something in options I'm missing?[/quote]

Hold down select for one second and an icon should pop up in the left hand corner of the screen saying "voice chat" or something like that. It is on for the rest of the time after you hit select once. Just make sure the icon is there

Well, my initial impression of this was a resounding "meh." I will say that the few games I played the lag was pretty minimal and things ran pretty smoothly. Overall though I need to give it some more time and maybe play some of the tutorials more to try and get a better hang of things.

In case anyone wants to add me, I named my character the same things as my PSN id, Thelonicon.

After playing some more...I am really enjoying this game. Just found out you can change the fire rate of the M4 (full, 3 burst, or single burst), which is pretty neat. I'll be playing more later tonight, hope some of you guys are still on tonight

Any tips for this-----> I keep getting connection not stable errors and getting signed out of PSN...Specific ports I should open besides the usual ones? It seems I am the only one having problems...

bread's done
Back