MGS HD, Silent Hill HD, UMvC3 (PS3/360?) $17.99 each Best Buy B&M + New Return Policy

fearMr.Met

CAGiversary!
dunno if it's a clearance price or just at my store (Wilmington, DE) but this was for the PS3...not sure if it's also the same for x360. Lowest I've seen it in stores...pre-owned price online is $24.99.

Does anyone have the sku for the 360 version? I think the one previously posted is for the ps3 version. The employees at my store can't even tell me the sku after checking RSS (claim it's not in the system)

[quote name='bruceg']Does anyone have the sku for the 360 version? I think the one previously posted is for the ps3 version. The employees at my store can't even tell me the sku after checking RSS (claim it's not in the system)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't take down the number. I finally got a chance to check BB today. Took a while to guide the employee through the process to check other stores (he was sure if it didn't show up on the website he wouldn't be able to find it). No PS3 in my region, 1 360, but it is in Chattanooga, and I'm in Nashville. Not making the trip for that. My store did have a used PS3 version for $24.99 - seemed complete, but I can't bring myself to pay that much more for used. If it were $29.99, I might consider getting it with a gamer coupon, though I don't have this month's magazine yet.

Someone who check's PLEASE let us know if the 360 version is priced the same.
10 pages of ppl asking but nobody answer's.

[quote name='Hemi']Someone who check's PLEASE let us know if the 360 version is priced the same.
10 pages of ppl asking but nobody answer's.[/QUOTE]

I can say that I saw the screen when I had the guy check stock, and both the PS3 and 360 versions showed up as .01. I would guess they are both the same price, but I can't be certain.

got a copy of Silent Hill HD at the Sony Store in Century City for $20. super YMMV, but might be worth a shot if there's one in your area.

[quote name='guessed']I can say that I saw the screen when I had the guy check stock, and both the PS3 and 360 versions showed up as .01. I would guess they are both the same price, but I can't be certain.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just grab it and do a price check? All the titles for the 360 versions have been deleted out with the PS3 versions so I don't see why not it wouldn't be the same price.

[quote name='Hemi']Someone who check's PLEASE let us know if the 360 version is priced the same.
10 pages of ppl asking but nobody answer's.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was in the other thread, but there was someone who did confirm that the price for the 360 version is also $17.99. But you need the sku # so that the associate can search your district to determine which stores still have it in stock.

[quote name='bruceg']Maybe it was in the other thread, but there was someone who did confirm that the price for the 360 version is also $17.99. But you need the sku # so that the associate can search your district to determine which stores still have it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah went to my local Best Buy, only was able to pull up the PS3 copy and see if the other close by store had the PS3 copy as the 360 version being de-listed. Without the 360 specific SKU, it will just be a witch hunt. If anyone has the SKU, help out your fellow CAG. :applause:

[quote name='Yannie Boy']Yeah went to my local Best Buy, only was able to pull up the PS3 copy and see if the other close by store had the PS3 copy as the 360 version being de-listed. Without the 360 specific SKU, it will just be a witch hunt. If anyone has the SKU, help out your fellow CAG. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I believe that the sku for the xbox 360 version is 3457923 (Silent Hill HD Collection) - got it from this page - http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545/3457923/silent-hill-hd-collection-xbox-360-reviews/reviews.htm

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for xbox 360 sku is 3166581 - from here - http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545/3166581/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-xbox-360-reviews/reviews.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vishank']I believe that the sku for the xbox 360 version is 3457923[/QUOTE]

Can anyone confirm? Before I start calling around.

[quote name='Yannie Boy']Can anyone confirm? Before I start calling around.[/QUOTE]

Updated previous post showing my source.

[quote name='oper00']Why don't you just grab it and do a price check? All the titles for the 360 versions have been deleted out with the PS3 versions so I don't see why not it wouldn't be the same price.[/QUOTE]

If you are asking me, it is because, as I stated above, no store anywhere near me has one to grab.

My store ended up having a bunch of copies of MGS HD for PS3, but they were just not in the right spot alphabetically.

I stopped by 3 local Best Buys this week, no luck on MGS HD. I don't do much game shopping at BB, but it seems like they barely bother to stock new games, let alone releases from 2011. I ended up ordering for $30 from Amazon.

So I'm about 2/3rds through playing MGS1 right now for the first time ever (the Twin Snakes version) and I gotta say, it's pretty rad. I think I will just order a copy of the HD collection off Amazon. For anyone who's played the 360 version though, are the controls as awkward as they are in Twin Snakes?

Managed to snag the last copy of MGS HD for PS3 at my local BB, but they were out of all the other games listed in the OP. Still, after $10 in reward certificates, MGS for $8.47 out the door ain't bad! :applause:

Make sure to look thru the whole section also behinds cases. I found mines in the M's yet it was diff not in alphabetical order.

SKUs

3166797 - MGS HD Collection PS3
4770232 - Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
5563371 - Last Story
3457923 - Silent Hill Xbox
2688038 - Silent PS3
3088396 - UmvC PS3
3088387 - UMVC Xbox

I managed to snag the the last copy of mgs hd in my area within a 40 mile radius...too bad it was the xbox version. I really wanted the ps3 version.

So for those that are still looking just ask a bb employee to look for the sku inventory from surrounding stores.

[quote name='alburitto']Just to clarify, you can only PM other competitors at the time of purchase. You have 15 days to PM only Best Buy if their price drops within that period.[/QUOTE]
I have Silver. Will this affect me?

I suppose with 60 days, I can return/rebuy more easily. :)

Found the last MGS HD for the PS3 at Taylor MI BB they had a couple of copies of MvC for PS3 as well but since I already have it I didn't bother.

there were 4 copies mgs ps3 at the rock hill sc store. about 30 min from me. if anyony wants to pay to have them shipped let me know.

game + ship = more than amazon?

For RZ's member's choice, "500 Bonus Points on One Transaction: Members get 500 points on a single transaction over $10. Online and in-store" deal, would I still be eligible for 500 points if I used a gift card or reward cert to purchase something over $10? Has anyone tried it yet?

[quote name='ning726']For RZ's member's choice, "500 Bonus Points on One Transaction: Members get 500 points on a single transaction over $10. Online and in-store" deal, would I still be eligible for 500 points if I used a gift card or reward cert to purchase something over $10? Has anyone tried it yet?[/QUOTE]

If you can please post a link to this 500 point for $10+ transaction.

I need a link to this deal I can't find anything on the site

[quote name='nsanchez1']If you can please post a link to this 500 point for $10+ transaction.

I need a link to this deal I can't find anything on the site[/QUOTE]

Facebook

I dont think the 500 points thing is active yet. The poll will not be over for another 2 days.

If you see MGS as being avaliable used it could be a new copy. That happened to me at the Pearland, TX BB location. It said it was in stock (used) but they only had a new copy (xbox) and it was $17.99.

bread's done
Back