Microsoft Store Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Microsoft Store Sale
All of the following come with free shipping.
For those lucky enough to have one of the few B&M stores nearby, these prices also ring up automatically in store.

Here's the full sale link

:360: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $39.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $24.99
:360: Brain and Body Connection (Kinect) $9.99
:360: Armored Core V $39.99
:360: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition $24.99
:pc: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition $19.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $19.99
:360: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $19.99
:360: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $19.99

:360:Halo 4 $59.99 Pre-Order
- Get $25 off your next purchase when you pre-order Halo 4
(Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person)
- Pre-order Halo 4 today and receive the customizable “Pulse” armor skin!
(NOTE: Halo Infinity Multiplayer will revert players to default colors in some competitive modes. Coupon code for "Pulse" armor skin will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release.)

:360:Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle $399.99

Possible $25 gift card. Take the phone challenge [In Store Only]

Feel free to add more titles from the sale if I didn't list them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jdawgg76']yeah, I got both at BB. Thrown out there for non BB folks.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Cool! I still can't believe some people aren't subscribed to the gamer mag by now. The deals are amazing, and I've bought most of my video games from BBY this year.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Some other deals as well:

Grand Slam Tennis 2 $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
Resident Evil; Raccoon City $19.99
Asura's Wrath $24.99
Binary Domain $24.99[/QUOTE]
I really want Amalur..

Would Amazon price match these???

Dammit... Jumped on with 6 dollar neverdead, now I might try to add the Syndicate too... I borrowed it from my friend, but this way we can play together. Is there co-op in Syndicate?

Screw it, I just got it anyway.

decided neverdead even at that price sounded like too poor of a game. Tempted by syndicate, but only would have played the sp portion.

anyone buying form the ms store, keep in mind they are probably part of your credit cards bonus rewards or website rewards (ebates, etc). capital one is one of the highest at 7%

Mother of god, I heard NeverDead is pretty bad, but 6 dollars is very low price point and I have been wanting to give it a go. Hopefully this is still up for a bit, with KoA $10 at BB and all the other games sales they've been having, my backlog is massive.

After the bountiful Buy 2, Get 2 Free Glitch from Best Buy added 8 more games to my already stupid backlog, I just can't pull the trigger on Syndicate.

I would definitely jump on syndicate if I didn't rent it and beat at launch week. I'm still thinking about neverdead, should I buy it?

[quote name='gantt']Should I hold out for the PS3 version of Grand Slam Tennis 2 for the Move support?

[/QUOTE]

I would if you have the option of getting it on PS3. I never played the Xbox version, but I only use the Move when I play it on the PS3 and it's a lot of fun.

Really shouldn't be spending any money right now, but I couldn't pass on Syndicate. I've been waiting for $10 or less for months. Thanks, OP

Thanks OP. Been wanting to try Syndicate and for that price just months after release, I couldn't pass on it. Interested to see how Starbreeze did on this release.

Grabbed Syndicate and NeverDead. Being wanting to play Syndicate for a while now and for $6 I said why not on NeverDead it always looked interesting.

[quote name='draven1089']Well I bite on Neverdead and Syndicate, Now I need some buddies to play syndicate with. Any takers?[/QUOTE]

There's a good chance I'll be looking for people to play with, go ahead and add me, hopefully we'll run into each other haha.

[quote name='thegame85']Dammit I just traded $30 in PSN points for a copy of Syndicate!

Edit: in for a copy of Neverdead! Thanks op[/QUOTE]

Thegame got played. (sorry that was corny but I couldnt resist)

[quote name='draven1089']I think you just turned me off to it. Now I need someone to talk me out of Syndicate.[/QUOTE]

No you don't. Syndicate is quite good. I would definitely buy it but I'd rather have it for PS3.

In for Neverdead, honestly wanted that game for $10 or less despite the bad reviews, it just seems pretty different than the standard games coming out. Also got Syndicate, for $10...screw it why not. Anyone interested in co-op in Syndicate add me on XBL (Saix13).

[quote name='tuffguycore']Dammit... Jumped on with 6 dollar neverdead, now I might try to add the Syndicate too... I borrowed it from my friend, but this way we can play together. Is there co-op in Syndicate?

Screw it, I just got it anyway.[/QUOTE]

There is Co-op as well. I heard the single player is pretty forgettable though. That's the main reason I wanted to play it. Maybe BBY will have it cheaper down the line. I'd rather have the reward zone points as well.

[quote name='Montymonster']For 17 bucks and some change, I couldn't pass up NeverDead and Syndicate. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I placed the same order. 3-7 days kinda sucks, but I think that's because I'm spoiled with Prime lol

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']There is Co-op as well. I heard the single player is pretty forgettable though. That's the main reason I wanted to play it. Maybe BBY will have it cheaper down the line. I'd rather have the reward zone points as well.[/QUOTE]

I put it on my BB card, so I figured I'll still get some points for it. I wanted co-op, and I watched my friend get pretty close to the end of it, so I know what I'm in store for, and it looks pretty fun, pretty close to the classic(which I have on my PC and forgot how damned hard it is!), so it's worth it.

SO glad I didn't start Syndicate yet when I got it for the B2G1 at Best Buy. Now I can return that for something else. $10 for Syndicate is a steal. Demo was real fun.

Grabbed Neverdead. Everyone should get Syndicate, though! That was a really fun shooter, and we don't get enough cyberpunk games, so we need to support them when we do get them!

So is this available online, and if so, what are the shipping costs? Sorry but closest MS Store to STL is in the KC area 3 hours away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back