Microsoft Store Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Microsoft Store Sale
All of the following come with free shipping.
For those lucky enough to have one of the few B&M stores nearby, these prices also ring up automatically in store.

Here's the full sale link

:360: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $39.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $24.99
:360: Brain and Body Connection (Kinect) $9.99
:360: Armored Core V $39.99
:360: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition $24.99
:pc: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition $19.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $19.99
:360: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $19.99
:360: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $19.99

:360:Halo 4 $59.99 Pre-Order
- Get $25 off your next purchase when you pre-order Halo 4
(Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person)
- Pre-order Halo 4 today and receive the customizable “Pulse” armor skin!
(NOTE: Halo Infinity Multiplayer will revert players to default colors in some competitive modes. Coupon code for "Pulse" armor skin will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release.)

:360:Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle $399.99

Possible $25 gift card. Take the phone challenge [In Store Only]

Feel free to add more titles from the sale if I didn't list them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got Syndicate and Neverdead. I always wanted Syndicate, so at 10 bucks how could I say no? Got Neverdead because it was 6 bucks, who knows if I'll play it. If worse comes to worse I'll either sell it for about the same as a I bought it, or give it to my friend for his birthday.(HAAAAAA)

[quote name='JzN86']Picked up LEGO: Pirates. Had to bite on that $12 price tag (including tax) :D[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing that? I'm seeing LEGO Harry Potter but not Pirates.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Where are you seeing that? I'm seeing LEGO Harry Potter but not Pirates.[/QUOTE]
This thread started back in May and I believe the Lego Pirates was from the previous sale.

[quote name='eau']This thread started back in May and I believe the Lego Pirates was from the previous sale.[/QUOTE]

I seen now. Damn, I missed LEGO Pirates for $12. Ugh.

[quote name='matrix9280']Thought the economy was doing bad. Where people get this money to spend on crappy games?[/QUOTE]

There are some excellent games on that list.

[quote name='matrix9280']Thought the economy was doing bad. Where people get this money to spend on crappy games?[/QUOTE]
Eat these
rameny.jpg
and save $$ for these
gamesd.jpg

Hasn't slowed down McDonald's business any... Just because the economy is "bad" doesn't mean people will suddenly stop wasting money. It's the American way after all....
[quote name='eau']Eat these
rameny.jpg
and save $$ for these
gamesd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

And this!!!

[quote name='elessar123']But those ramen are like $2 a piece. Don't you guys mean top ramen?[/QUOTE]
Shin noodles can be had for under $1 apiece in multi-pack if you shop around the Asian grocery stores. Top ramen is much cheaper but it's nasty. If you are really going to eat ramen to save $$, at least eat the tastier shit Shin that has less saturated fat ;)

Seriously, get your proper meals and eat ramen once in a while, at least you will live longer to play more games :lol:

Grabbed Syndicate & neverdead, cant beat both of those for $17 shipped. Thanks OP! I see a few people that are on my friends list that are grabbing Syndicate, if anyone else is interested in some co-op, feel free to add me.

Awesome price for :360: Syndicate, in for one. Thanks a bunch OP/whoever updated it most recently.
[quote name='JaylisJayP']Same. A shit game is still shit at $6.[/QUOTE] Yep... I've played some pretty mediocre games (most recently, I actually had fun with Raven Squad for $1.99) but I don't know if there's any price that would make me bite on Neverdead.

Destructoid's review really captured my feelings about this game, it tries to be edgy but gives off that "me too" feeling in nearly every aspect of its design... and honestly I'm just pretty darn sick of 3rd-person shooters.

Is there matchmaking for the coop in Syndicate? I already picked it up, but I'm just curious. Asura's Wrath seems like a good deal but my backlog is building up again.

FINALLY IT IS TIME FOR A SYNDICATE OF MY OWN. Good game but now I can... hopefully, play the co-op proper on my own time. If people still play it.

And I play so many awful games I can't wait to hate on Neverdead.

I actually spent the $6 on Neverdead just to see if it's as bad as everyone says. I'll be mad if it's not completely horrible because I really just want to laugh at it...

[quote name='tmly']Is there matchmaking for the coop in Syndicate? I already picked it up, but I'm just curious. Asura's Wrath seems like a good deal but my backlog is building up again.[/QUOTE]

Asura's Wrath is great, and it's a quick game too, if you just wanna fuck around with something. I think I finished it over about 6 hours. I mean, I didn't get the true ending or play the extra chapters, but I did the main bits.

[quote name='g13']No Binary Domain love? No one seems to be purchasing BD. Has it been/ is it cheaper somewhere else?[/QUOTE]

I can only speak for myself but picked up a PC Digital Download copy from Amazon for $10. It's a awesome game as well! :)

[quote name='g13']No Binary Domain love? No one seems to be purchasing BD. Has it been/ is it cheaper somewhere else?[/QUOTE]

I wanna get it and Asuras Wrath, but needs to be lower. Basically going into the backlog so just gonna wait

[quote name='polly']Not many bites on $20 RE:ORC. Shit game, or bound to go cheaper?[/QUOTE]
I could see that game hitting $5. It wasn't very well recieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back