Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']So is their any possible chance of getting the SDCC 2008 Iron Man without having to get raped by the price?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it's probably going to be a little tougher than it was a couple weeks ago. The Hasbro online store had the SDCC exclusives on sale for about a week after Comic Con for 14.99 each. Just for future reference, Hasbro is pretty good with selling their exclusive comic con items online right after Comic Con wraps, or so I've noticed. The other option is to wait it out on the exclusive iron man and see if they don't sell as well as people think they will ... risky tho if you really want one

[quote name='etcrane']Unfortunately it's probably going to be a little tougher than it was a couple weeks ago. The Hasbro online store had the SDCC exclusives on sale for about a week after Comic Con for 14.99 each. Just for future reference, Hasbro is pretty good with selling their exclusive comic con items online right after Comic Con wraps, or so I've noticed. The other option is to wait it out on the exclusive iron man and see if they don't sell as well as people think they will ... risky tho if you really want one[/QUOTE]

Yep. I ordered it at like 6:00 am because I was still awake, next day, sold out and has been since.

I should've bought Black suit Spidey when I had the chance...the WM I went to had like 3 of them, but the boxes were all busted up on them so I passed.

I got a sealed venom one that I'd trade, already have hulk, capt america, chewbacca, grevious, vader, lando, yoda. Looking for Thor, Doc Ock, Dr. Doom, Han Solo, others probably too.

[quote name='futureman']I got a sealed venom one that I'd trade, already have hulk, capt america, chewbacca, grevious, vader, lando, yoda.[/quote]

Hmm........I would also love to trade you for that Venom. You wouldnt happen to want a sealed Stormtrooper would you?

Found a Ghostrider and a Black Spidey today at Target and Wal-mart......Just need a Doc Ock and a Thor to finish out the new wave of Marvel ones.

Man i could go for a black spidey also. I've been searching high and low for symbiote spidey, venom, and iron man. But no luck, i ran across ghost rider, dock ock and thor on friday. Thinking about going back to pick up ghost rider. Any one able to help?

Wow, I need to look in the toy section more, those are pretty sweet, I'll have to drop by after work and check them out. Even better if I can find my buddy who works at Target, might be able to get an additional discount hehehe.

Picked up Darth and Indy today. Had to pass on a Capt. America because it looked like it was obviously opened before. That's 4 of these I passed on because of the bad shape of the box, all at Wal-Mart...sigh.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I picked up Thor, Spiderman, Spiderman (Symbiote), Princess Leia, Hulk, Captain America, and The Thing for $5 each at Target today. I would imagine that situation is very YMMV.[/quote]

Damn, nice deal. I was thinking about getting Thor, Captain America, Venom, and Iron Man(Comic Con one ore the regular one) and maybe ghost rider. Oh and the Red Skull.....That CC Iron Man is bad ass

I'm glad to see a thread about these. I had seen them in stores and was curious what the deal was with them. 100% recycled plastic, sure, I'm in. I've got the Thing. I'm going to grab Thor, Grevious, and Obi Wan when I have the spare cash. Destro looks good too, though I've never been a big GI Joe fan. And I'm not too fond of the Indy ones, they just don't look neat imo. Is there any real story behind these toys? Or are they just neat little collectables?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Is he hard to find? There were two Jangos at the Fred Meyer I went to and passed on him.[/quote]

Not sure if he is...I've personally never seen him in stores. I had to buy him online at TRU.

Found Venom at my local Borders, used the 20% off coupon and got him for $17 after tax. Thanks once again CAGs! I'm in the dfw area, arlington to be exact.

Just got my CC Exclusive Iron Man in the mail today from Hasbro.com and I have to say imo it's by far the best looking Mighty Mugg I've seen, the packaging is awesome as well. I hope they do some regular releases with the fancier packaging at some point. Speaking of which, someone mentioned a "shiny" venom re-release that they saw at Comic Con earlier in this thread I think ... has that been confirmed? If so, are there any pics because that sounds awesome (I'm still holding out for Carnage because I love the contrast between ultra violence and ultra cute)

Is there anything new, or is it just a re-issue?

Also, has anyone picked up any MMs at Kohl's? I'm wondering how much they charge.

I got my CC Iron Man in today from hasbro and agree that it is the best MM so far. The packaging and the figure are fantastic. Glad I got in on one from them before they went out of stock.

[quote name='zewone']Is there anything new, or is it just a re-issue?

Also, has anyone picked up any MMs at Kohl's? I'm wondering how much they charge.[/quote]

Just a re-issue on that one.

Kohls :whistle2:k Didn't know they sold them there.

[quote name='rodeojones903']bigbadtoystore.com has venom available for preorder for $12.99 plus shipping.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15637&mode=retail[/quote]

Thanks, my little sis is still looking for one.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Darth Revan (From KOTOR) will be showing up in November:
Slide29.JPG
Bottom right[/QUOTE]

Dude. Han Solo in the Hoth gear is fucking sick.

Stopped by a Target and TRU today and absolutely nothing worth picking up. All Emperor Palaptines, Luke Skywalkers, Obi Wan Kenobis, and that Indian dude from Indiana Jones. :cry:

[quote name='TheRock88']Stopped by a Target and TRU today and absolutely nothing worth picking up. All Emperor Palaptines, Luke Skywalkers, Obi Wan Kenobis, and that Indian dude from Indiana Jones. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. Seems like the Marvel ones are getting scooped up. I have seen about 8 Hulk muggs around town. I was at the local mall toy store (they sell all type of collectable toys) and was shocked to see all the regular Mighty Muggs priced at 19.99.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have a pic from Comic Con:
p1030419rz5.jpg

Also the shiny Venom is at the bottom, but its a pretty bad pic...not sure if its a re-release or a custom show off for comic-con though.[/quote]

MAN, that punisher rocks. Definitly one I am getting. I may be heading to TRU and Borders in the next day or two, I hope I will find some of the Marvel ones. All I have found are Indiana Jones ones:cry:

Thanks alot you jerks :p. Cause of you I went to the local TRU and Target. I picked up a Iron man. Target had a Captain America I might pick up later in the week. These things are really cool to display. And they fit perfectly back in the box. So thanks. More money spent on toys. :D

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Thanks alot you jerks :p. Cause of you I went to the local TRU and Target. I picked up a Iron man. Target had a Captain America I might pick up later in the week. These things are really cool to display. And they fit perfectly back in the box. So thanks. More money spent on toys. :D[/QUOTE]

You should get that Cap ASAP. In my experience, every-time I skipped getting one these from TRU they were gone the next time I returned.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']You should get that Cap ASAP. In my experience, every-time I skipped getting one these from TRU they were gone the next time I returned.[/QUOTE]

This.

Well, Guess I'm gonna take a trip to Target tomorrow and pick up Capt. they also had Indy, Hulk, Spiderman and The Thing. Should I bother with any of the others?

I'm also gonna end up buying some blanks and having my buddy do a couple customs. He wants to try a Joker custom one (Dark Knight Joker). Thanks for the advice guys. :D

[quote name='doctorfaustus']You should get that Cap ASAP. In my experience, every-time I skipped getting one these from TRU they were gone the next time I returned.[/quote]

Yeah, I never see Cap. You should pick him up.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Well, Guess I'm gonna take a trip to Target tomorrow and pick up Capt. they also had Indy, Hulk, Spiderman and The Thing. Should I bother with any of the others?

I'm also gonna end up buying some blanks and having my buddy do a couple customs. He wants to try a Joker custom one (Dark Knight Joker). Thanks for the advice guys. :D[/QUOTE]

Indy and Hulks have been plentiful in my area.

Linkin, that carnage is sick! I think after Symbiote spidey ill be done until wave 4. Actually i take that back i need to track down old school iron man and the thing that doesnt have a box that looks like its been punted from the 50 yard line.

Is The Thing rare? I have it boxed up, but haven't decided if I should keep it or not, but now I've realized I've never seen it in stores. That was the only one I've seen and that was like 2 months ago.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Darth Revan (From KOTOR-Bottom Right) will be showing up in November. Also a revised Darth Vader, and Darth Maul.
Slide29.JPG
[/QUOTE]

In for Revan and Plo Koon!

Also, what do you guys put in your figures hands that don't come with accessories? I just slapped a pen and a pencil in either hand and set my Thing on my desk and called it good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is The Thing rare? I have it boxed up, but haven't decided if I should keep it or not, but now I've realized I've never seen it in stores. That was the only one I've seen and that was like 2 months ago.[/QUOTE]

I saw him once. Dunno... It is pretty cool looking. Plus, the Human Torch will be coming out soon :)

My GF found Dath Maul at Target (9.99), so now I have three (Hulk, Indy, and Darth Maul). My meager collection is growing...

These are very cool. I would pick some up, but I am up to zero shelf space. Even my cube at work is over flowing with stuff. Unless I see one I really love (that custom carnage is awesome) I don't think I'll pick any up.

Great thread though.

I put mine on the Big Screen TV. My one Iron Man looks good up there. And Soon to have Captain America. Does anybody have the Movie Iron Man for Sale? I Really want that one.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I put mine on the Big Screen TV. My one Iron Man looks good up there. And Soon to have Captain America. Does anybody have the Movie Iron Man for Sale? I Really want that one.[/quote]

Same here, I would kill for it. I saw they have it at BBTS, but its like $30:shock::shock:

bread's done
Back