Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yukafls']Same here, I would kill for it. I saw they have it at BBTS, but its like $30:shock::shock:[/quote]

Don't tell me that! I'm tempted to buy it! Then the wife would truly kill me!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Don't tell me that! I'm tempted to buy it! Then the wife would truly kill me![/quote]

It would kill you more to know that it was $15 at Hasbro.com and is now sold out

While on the subject of comic con, I saw on ebay a cool clone trooper ammo box that in the description said it was given away at an after party. Just something cool I saw.

[quote name='Scorch']Someone told me that Jango and the black suited Spider-Man were rare so I bought both.. turns out they aren't at all :([/QUOTE]

I know most of the Marvel ones are hard to find right now. I've been to a Target, a WM and a Fred Meyer in the last couple days without seeing a single Marvel MM.

The only Marvel MMs I saw was at this pretty po-dunk WM. And even then, they only had 2 Hulks and 1 opened Capt. America which I passed on.

I've seen 3 Jangos in the last couple days though.

Just today, I saw The Thing, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Ghost Rider, Wolverine and Spider-Man.

I'm probably going to take back the black Spider-Man and Jango. Cost + shipping.. so.. $16 each or so?

yeah i'm still searching for a black spidey, the stores around here are just replenishing at such a slow rate, its taking forever to find one.

I went ahead and pre-ordered a Venom from BBTS. I had two others order one with me so it brought the total cost down to about $16. I want a Movie Iron Man so damn bad but man is he hard to get a hold of.

[quote name='twanky']Would love to get Peter Parker exclusive one but i'm not paying $37ish total for it from BBTS.[/quote]

I didn't even consider the Peter Parker figure when I was there, I don't like it personally.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You should have added him to your BBTS order:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS16027&mode=retail[/quote]

I'm still thinking about biting on this. I didn't want to buy him at the same time as the Venom just in case something happens where I want to cancel my Venom pre-order. I am trying to convince myself that I am willing to pay over $30 for the movie Iron Man. I have yet to spend more than $16 on any one Mighty Mugg.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Yah, I saw that. But for 61 bucks, my friend could do four of them for that price.[/quote]Your friend needs to become my friend :cool:

I want Deadpool. I would kill for one of those(hint.....hint), oh and I made a trip to target and found

Doc Ock
Thor
Ghost Rider
Black Spidey

I hide Thor and Doc Ock, I will get them later in the week. But I did pick up a Star Wars Lando for my bro.

Hhhmm. Maybe i can get him to do Some customs (maybe like 2 to 3) of dead pool. And I can trade them off or sell them. He only does customs for me Cause he is pretty much my brother from another mother. :D

I want to find the Doc Ock around here sometime soon.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Hhhmm. Maybe i can get him to do Some customs (maybe like 2 to 3) of dead pool. And I can trade them off or sell them. He only does customs for me Cause he is pretty much my brother from another mother. :D

I want to find the Doc Ock around here sometime soon.[/quote]

Be sure to post pics...I have a Comic Con Iron Man that I might be willing to trade, depending on quality of the custom figure.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Hhhmm. Maybe i can get him to do Some customs (maybe like 2 to 3) of dead pool. And I can trade them off or sell them. He only does customs for me Cause he is pretty much my brother from another mother. :D

I want to find the Doc Ock around here sometime soon.[/quote]

I might be willing to trade a Doc Ock for one, but I would need to see pics first.

Can someone post the sku for captain american and venom for target stores? I called some target stores and they usually dont know what I talking about or they think its the boobleheads.

Thank.

I stopped by Walmart and saw Doc Ock but passed on him. I never would have consider him but when I had it in my hands it was pretty sweet, except that one of the eyes had a deep scratch, so I left it.

Just went and picked up thor, black suit spiderman and ghost rider that I had a local target put on hold. Also saw doc ok and it was alright looking but decided not to pick it up.

I've been checking everywhere here in Illinois (frankfort-alsip area) and can't find Yoda. Anyone have any leads or better luck than me?
Yeah and I only hope my airbrushed custom mugg comes out as good as that war machine one.

I finally got my SDCC Iron Man from Hasbro. Very, very cool. Nice and shiny. Even the box is shiny. I like teh shiny.

[quote name='zewone']If anyone can get a hold of a Boba Fett or Venom, please let me know.[/quote]

I can probably get you a Boba Fett.

I saw like three boba fetts at my walmart yesterday LMK also. Can anyone find The Thing or Iron man with the box in good shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to not get into the star war might muggs but since reading this thread and getting wolverine and checking out the pics of some of these my collectors side is kicking in. Thanks op for making my wallet thinner and my urges for more kick in.

[quote name='heyo007']I've been checking everywhere here in Illinois (frankfort-alsip area) and can't find Yoda. Anyone have any leads or better luck than me?[/quote]

Try WM. I picked up a Yoda tonight and there were 7 of them. 5 x General Grievous and 3 x Mace Windu. (I don't see Samuel L. Jackson often here.)

Has anyone seen the Clone Wars series pop up yet? I need to continue my collection of Clone Trooper Muggs with Captain Rex!

Found Senator Palpatine, Luke and some Indy Jones Warrior today, decided to pass, meh, if there were only some other SW characters I would have picked it up.

bread's done
Back