Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, first time I see Spidey (red/blue) and he's got some weird defect on the paint. :( Saw a few more Yoda's today. Yesterday I bought another Yoda in order to replace the one with the crumpled box.

They had Iron Man last night when i posted the link. Good to see I got him while i could. Now it's all e-bay or Mighty muggs forum mostly.

[quote name='parKer']SDCC Iron Man is sold out at BBTS now.[/quote]

fuck, now I have to buy off ebay. Damn, oh well. The Parker one is kinda weak, is the black spidy rare??? They have one at my Target, but I am not a huge spidy fan.

yes, Its becoming rare. The best for trades right now is Venom's and Storm Troopers if you can find them. Could probably trade a Venom and Stormie for a SDCC Iron Man.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']yes, Its becoming rare. The best for trades right now is Venom's and Storm Troopers if you can find them. Could probably trade a Venom and Stormie for a SDCC Iron Man.[/quote]

Wait, the shadow trooper is online only or can you find him in stores???

[quote name='heyo007']I thought the same but, seeing as how I'm a huge Spidey fan, I had to get him for my collection. Thankfully, I pre-ordered it before SDCC for $20 so it wasn't that bad.[/quote]

Sad thing is, I went to Comic-Con so I could have gotten him cheap, I didn't know it was going to be this rare or I would have gotten one. Oh well...no biggie.

[quote name='yukafls']Wait, the shadow trooper is online only or can you find him in stores???[/quote]

Online only.

it's incredible how rare these things are, especially the marvel ones. unfortunately i can only find the hulk....and i've been diligently looking -.-

are venoms completely out? i've actually NEVER seen one in a store and considering that we're on wave 3 of the marvel muggs, i'm scared i'll never see him again (or ever for that matter) am i just plain outof luck?

has anyone seen a venom? be willing to pick it up for me? O:D

Damn, it sucks to hear about the Iron Man SDCC selling out. Guess it's ebay from here on out.

Also, anyone have any info on the Hulk Icon figure (ie when did it come out, what's the going price, etc)? I never saw these at the mainstream toys stores, but I recently ran into one at a specialty shop. I guess it's one of those items that were quickly scooped up by collectors/re-sellers. :(

Edit: this is the figure i'm talkin' 'bout.

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legend...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1219042129&sr=8-5

[quote name='supermodestmouse']
are venoms completely out? i've actually NEVER seen one in a store and considering that we're on wave 3 of the marvel muggs, i'm scared i'll never see him again (or ever for that matter) am i just plain outof luck?[/quote]

Try Borders in-store. That's where I got mine a few days ago for $14.99 after coupon. (The MM are regularly $19.99 there.)

[quote name='parKer']Try Borders in-store. That's where I got mine a few days ago for $14.99 after coupon. (The MM are regularly $19.99 there.)[/quote]

Hmm, weird... I am kinda pissed with borders but I will give them another shot.

i had a clerk at the local borders do a check for me...100 mile radius. turned up 1 store with 3 in stock. called to confirm and hold one or 2...after 15 minutes of "looking" clerk says they were jsut sold.

my thinking is probably to himself

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Damn, it sucks to hear about the Iron Man SDCC selling out. Guess it's ebay from here on out.

Also, anyone have any info on the Hulk Icon figure (ie when did it come out, what's the going price, etc)? I never saw these at the mainstream toys stores, but I recently ran into one at a specialty shop. I guess it's one of those items that were quickly scooped up by collectors/re-sellers. :(

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legend...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1219042129&sr=8-5[/QUOTE]

I got the Hulk Icon and the variant in a store, but it was a long time ago so I do not remember where.

[quote name='zewone']It's $18 by itself, no?

$30 for the 2 pack with Blackhole Trooper?[/QUOTE]

$34 for both..

I thought shipping was more, Ackbar is $25 shipped. I don't want the Shadow Trooper. Paint job looks terrible to me.

But still...I'm too used to paying $10 each for these. With the Comic-Con Iron Man I still only paid $20 shipped and that was an exclusive.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Also, anyone have any info on the Hulk Icon figure (ie when did it come out, what's the going price, etc)? I never saw these at the mainstream toys stores, but I recently ran into one at a specialty shop. I guess it's one of those items that were quickly scooped up by collectors/re-sellers. :(

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legend...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1219042129&sr=8-5[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure where they were originally released, but I found them at Value City last year (Cap, Venom, Iron Man, Hulk, maybe more?) for about $10 each.

Back on topic, I just saw the Galactus MM on BBTS.com, and he's great. The littlest planet devourer in the universe! The GI JOE figures look incredible as well.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Man. I want Ackbar but not for $28 shipped that Big Bad is asking...[/quote]

Lets get the set and split it...all I want is Shadow Trooper.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Lets get the set and split it...all I want is Shadow Trooper.[/QUOTE]

I figure that's going to be the same price either way since one of us has to ship the other figure to the other person...

$34+$7.50 = $41.50/2 = $20.75 + shipping...

Tough decision on the Peter Parker one, would be my first. Do I go ahead and buy it from BBTS or try my luck on Ebay. Would be paying with PayPal on BBTS, so I'd have 9 days to make a decision, assuming that it doesn't sell out in that time.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Tough decision on the Peter Parker one, would be my first. Do I go ahead and buy it from BBTS or try my luck on Ebay. Would be paying with PayPal on BBTS, so I'd have 9 days to make a decision, assuming that it doesn't sell out in that time.[/quote]

Try ebay, it may be a couple of dollars less(or more) but you have too be careful who you order from.

Picked up Darth, Chewy, Han, and Thing today. Thing is a lot brighter orange than I expected.

edit: I also forgot to mention that if you buy $30 worth of Star Wars items at TRU this week (like 3 Mighty Muggs), then you get a free official Star Wars Clone Wars backpack (value $10.99). It's pretty low quality, but would be OK for a little kid. Comes with a bonus water bottle. I'm going to give mine away to a local Backpacks For Kids drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='parKer']Picked up Darth, Chewy, Han, and Thing today. Thing is a lot brighter orange than I expected.

edit: I also forgot to mention that if you buy $30 worth of Star Wars items at TRU this week (like 3 Mighty Muggs), then you get a free official Star Wars Clone Wars backpack (value $10.99). It's pretty low quality, but would be OK for a little kid. Comes with a bonus water bottle. I'm going to give mine away to a local Backpacks For Kids drive.[/quote]

Exactly where my backpack is going, to charity. Because well, aside from the needy -- this thing is total crap, even for kids crap.

[quote name='dg7md']Exactly where my backpack is going, to charity. Because well, aside from the needy -- this thing is total crap, even for kids crap.[/quote]

I know. My little brother didn't want it and he loves SW. Ah well, hopefully whoever gets it will appreciate it more. I've volunteered at one of those drives before and I'm pretty sure this backpack, even with its low quality, will brighten up some unfortunate kid's day. :)

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I figure that's going to be the same price either way since one of us has to ship the other figure to the other person...

$34+$7.50 = $41.50/2 = $20.75 + shipping...[/quote]

Yeah, I thought about that too after i posted it...forgot to edit my post. I'm thinking of getting the set and just eBaying Ackbar.

I have acquired Symbiote Spidey, Captain America, Wolverine, and Thor today. Sounds like a haul, but consider the amount of stores went to, it is actually kind of disappointing.

Passed on Doc Ock, Chewy, Ghost Rider, and the butt ugly emperor.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I didn't like the Ghost Rider Mugg the first time I saw a picture of it, but after seeing it in person I ended up liking it.[/quote]

Same here. I had no plans to purchase it but I couldn't pass up once I held it in my hands. The flames make it a bit taller than the rest, its pretty tight.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Oh. I only ask because mine does not have mouth or stubs.[/quote]

My guess is that something went wrong with that one at the factory. You could probably put it up on eBay and sell it off as a rare variant.

I did not know it had no mouth. I was somewhat psyched that I found some Marvel ones other than Hulk, so I just kind of looked at it, grabbed it and make my purchase. It was just minutes after I posted my haul that I looked at it closely and found it has no mouth. It is kind of weird looking...

[quote name='thunder_gamer']I did not know it had no mouth. I was somewhat psyched that I found some Marvel ones other than Hulk, so I just kind of looked at it, grabbed it and make my purchase. It was just minutes after I posted my haul that I looked at it closely and found it has no mouth. It is kind of weird looking...[/quote]

From a collectors point of view, wouldn't something with a mistake from the manufacturer be worth more? Maybe you should be happy :lol:

I plan on getting my first mighty mugg if I can find a classic Iron Man in store hehe.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']From a collectors point of view, wouldn't something with a mistake from the manufacturer be worth more? Maybe you should be happy :lol:

I plan on getting my first mighty mugg if I can find a classic Iron Man in store hehe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am happy to have the mouthless Wolverine. But it also means that I will need to find a normal one and purchase it.:D It looks like the Question wearing Wolverine's costume.:shock:

I actually saw pretty much Hulks everywhere, if you like it, you can start with it. I did not see classic Iron Man at the stores I went to, not sure how hard to find it is at the moment.

I think I may regret not picking up the Black Suit Spidey I saw the other day.

And I may actually go to my local K Mart and pick up whatever Darth character I saw.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I think I may regret not picking up the Black Suit Spidey I saw the other day.

And I may actually go to my local K Mart and pick up whatever Darth character I saw.[/quote]

Is the black spidy rare???

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, I thought about that too after i posted it...forgot to edit my post. I'm thinking of getting the set and just eBaying Ackbar.[/QUOTE]

I may just say fuck it and buy Ackbar by himself for $25 shipped. The idea of saying "It's a trap!" with him in hand is too good to pass up.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I may just say fuck it and buy Ackbar by himself for $25 shipped. The idea of saying "It's a trap!" with him in hand is too good to pass up.[/quote]

HAHA so true, so true. I want Ackbar SO bad but I'm not sure how much I will be willing to pay for him.

I got my new suit Iron Man from BBTS today, everything was in real good shape. He is just as awesome as I'd hoped. Now I just have to decide if I can shell out that much money again for the Peter Parker.

bread's done
Back