Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My local Walmart had the new wave of SW MM on shelves (Anakin, Dooku, Asajji, Rex), as well as a BUNCH of the older ones (Stormtroopers, C3P0, Luke 1st, Mace, Obi Wan, Boba Fett). If these are still 4 to a case, they must have received at least 4 cases of the new MM and 8-10 cases of assorted previous waves - ie, I saw at least 2 C3P0s, 3 Stormtroopers, and 3 Boba Fetts. These hadn't been there long.

Went to a local Garland Wal-Mart and I saw so many Muggs, me and my girl were totally shocked. We saw 3 Leia's, 2 Darth's, a Stormtrooper, a couple Jango and Boba's along with the usuals and commons.

Same with the Marvel ones: I had all I wanted that they had except symbiote Spidey, so I got that one.

found a general grievous at walmart today... six more star wars muggs and i'm all caught up on them. not bad for less than a week.

Went to my local Wal Mart and surprisingly, I didn't see any SW Muggs, but there was tons of SW stuff. On the other hand, the Indiana Jones and Marvel Muggs, that I saw last week, looked as if they went untouched since I last saw them. Thought about picking up Thor and black suit Spidey, but passed.

Edit: Damn, I didn't think I'd win an auction for C3P0, but I did. Just over $15 shipped, oh well. Maybe I'll luck into winning Iron Man ComicCon version

Saw a Lando and a Darth Maul at KB toys, but they were 12.99 each. *Sigh*, would have picked up Lando but I knew there was that small chance to get it for 9.99 at Target. So far I dont have any, but Im hoping to get a collection soon enough >_

[quote name='Link927']Saw a Lando and a Darth Maul at KB toys, but they were 12.99 each. *Sigh*, would have picked up Lando but I knew there was that small chance to get it for 9.99 at Target. So far I dont have any, but Im hoping to get a collection soon enough >_

[quote name='yukafls']I got my Lando at target.[/quote]

Last time I think I only saw some Palpatines at mine, Im hoping for a restock soon.

Anybody know any info on how many Muggs are sent per case to stores? I've noticed many times it's pretty variable on if a store will have mass restocks every week or not.

If anyone in SoCal is still looking for the Peter Parker SDCC Mugg, I found a couple today at Power Anime, which is located on the first floor of the Westside Pavilion. They also have a pretty good selection of other Marvel and Star Wars Muggs (including the elusive C-3PO), and other vinyl toys. The guy that runs the store, Reggie, is a really awesome guy.

I found my Captain Rex and Asajj Ventris Muggs at Toys R Us today though. I'll have to post a photo of my entire Mugg collection at some point.

[quote name='twanky']which garland walmart had all of them? and which ones exact? i can't find diddly over here in the arlington area.[/quote]

Beltline Interstate 30, northwest. Read my post a few lines up, it had all of those, mostly Star Wars ones, but a few dupes of some Marvel ones (Doc Ock, Capt, Thor, Spidey, etc.).

[quote name='BigHow']If anyone in SoCal is still looking for the Peter Parker SDCC Mugg, I found a couple today at Power Anime, which is located on the first floor of the Westside Pavilion. They also have a pretty good selection of other Marvel and Star Wars Muggs (including the elusive C-3PO), and other vinyl toys. The guy that runs the store, Reggie, is a really awesome guy.

I found my Captain Rex and Asajj Ventris Muggs at Toys R Us today though. I'll have to post a photo of my entire Mugg collection at some point.[/QUOTE]

How much do they want for the Peter Parker?

If anybody is on the Mighty Muggs board, I will admit I will not even look at Mattneatos15 (the guys whose custom you keep posting) cause he is a just a jerk to other customs but his own. Really a big prick truthfully.

I did pick up a C3P0 today for 10 bucks at a Wal-Mart down the way.

picked up a jango at walmart... down to 5 star wars muggs until i'm complete

for you DFWers looking for the new wave, the saginaw walmart had a whole endcap wall filled with star wars muggs... they had anakin, rex, asajj, dooku, vader, jango, mace, chewy, obi-wan, lando and han.

Found Iron Man and picked up a Hulk today. Iron Man's box looked like it had been through the trash compactor, but the figure's fine and I don't care about the packaging. Saw tons of Star Wars muggs today, including multiple C3POs, a Vader, and a Boba Fett. Didn't get any of them, but if someone needs them, I'll see what I can do.

Just need Venom, Thing, and Ghost Rider to complete the (non-exclusive) Marvel line. I think I'm more tempted to order the Thanos/Red Skull 2-pack than any of the other exclusives.

is there anyone that's able to get their hands on a classic iron man witha good condition box? i haven't seen any new marvel muggs here in n. texas for weeks now.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Both actually, both 2 eyes and 4 eyes. Let me know! :D[/quote]

4 eyes????? Oh, and I went to Khols and saw none of these. All they had were like toddler toys.:bomb:

Go to the offical hasbro page and compare what's on the box, to the figure in the box (and in the large image). The four eyes version has those extra large grey circles on his eyes and the smaller white ones. The two eyes version only has the white ones. According to hasbro, it's supposed to have the 4 circles to match the packaging. They found the mistake after the first wave had shipped, and it was corrected for later releases. Supposedly there are 2 versions of Chewbacca as well, but I didn't look into it.

[quote name='yukafls']4 eyes????? Oh, and I went to Khols and saw none of these. All they had were like toddler toys.:bomb:[/quote]

Technically they're not eyes...but reflections.

Just got in my Black Spidey that i bought from Scorch! It came in awesome condition and the box was in great shape (I was worried about the box since they tend to get damaged when shipped but it showed up almost perfect.)

Wish I could have found another Thor, mine have some paint coming off the area near the eyes, makes it look like its crying.

Went back to the Walmart where I got it and found only Hulks and Cairo Swordsman. Strangely, they are all out of Star Wars ones, since they are almost everywhere, depends on the selections though, besides the Hulks.

At one Target, cannot even find one single Hulk, that is worse than finding bunch of them.:whistle2:s

I can check Wal-Mart for you today to see if they have any extra Thor.

Also you know what they say about customs, You don't like how they look then do one your self

I don't do customs. So I don't know how it sucks If I don't do customs. All I said was to post it up so we can judge it. If you take that as a rude remark then you need to think differently.

I told myself I was only going to collect the Marvel Mighty Muggs, but I was at Target this morning and picked up the only Yoda and Darth Maul among a dozen Obi-Wans.

[quote name='MorningGlow']I told myself I was only going to collect the Marvel Mighty Muggs, but I was at Target this morning and picked up the only Yoda and Darth Maul among a dozen Obi-Wans.[/QUOTE]

Well, I too have started collecting these, and I told myself that I was only going to buy ones that I REALLY wanted, well, not I'm buying ones that I just kinda want. Give it time and I'll buy ones I don't even care about...

Managed to pick up a Storm Trooper today.

I kind of want to do my own custom Muggs too, but shipping kills it unless ordering more than couple at once, and there is tax.:whistle2:| Too bad stores do not carry blank Muggs, would pick couple right up.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Managed to pick up a Storm Trooper today.

I kind of want to do my own custom Muggs too, but shipping kills it unless ordering more than couple at once, and there is tax.:whistle2:| Too bad stores do not carry blank Muggs, would pick couple right up.[/quote]

Buy a commonly found MM like Hulk, primer it and make a custom. That's what most people have been doing.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Buy a commonly found MM like Hulk, primer it and make a custom. That's what most people have been doing.[/QUOTE]

That would work. Guess that would also explain why I am seeing less Hulks at some stores I went to these couple days.

bread's done
Back