Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ran into maul and grievous at target but passed. I am looking for cpt. america,black spidey,and venom. i think people are hiding them because target hadnt restocked then in over a month.

[quote name='Smeag']ran into maul and grievous at target but passed. I am looking for cpt. america,black spidey,and venom. i think people are hiding them because target hadnt restocked then in over a month.[/quote]

This sounds exactly like my target that i checked today in gp, tx. Its been weeks since i've seen any MMs there, so ridiculous.

[quote name='Smeag']ran into maul and grievous at target but passed. I am looking for cpt. america,black spidey,and venom. i think people are hiding them because target hadnt restocked then in over a month.[/quote]

Today I found Doc Ock, thor, ghost rider, chewbacca, Samuel L, and Jango. I am thinking that people at mine are hiding the good one also. Except I went to wal mart

I found Han, Chewie, Vader, and Darth Maul today, but passed on all of them. I'm on the hunt for Obi Wan, Grievous, and Thor. Is Darth Maul rare? I typically see him when I'm in the "I need to buy a Mighty Mugg" mood, yet can never find the ones I'm searching for when in that mindset. Yet the ones I want are in excess when I can't buy one...

I pre-ordered the Ackbar, probably shouldn't though and might change my mind -- over 25 for one of them is just way steep.

Need to go to Target for some groceries, so I might have a look see at what they have there in the toys; Target is usually the best place for them, cheapest and always in-stock with at least a few lesser-common ones.

[quote name='twanky']Doc Ock is also in stock at HTS.[/quote]I'm gonna see if they have Doc Ock at Target b&m to save a little money. It seems like he's not too popular, but I like the details they put into his mechanical arms.

http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...ery=muggs&Find.x=0&Find.y=0&Find=Find&ic=48_0

OP, Walmart has a few mighty muggs online with free "site to store" shipping. Shipping to the store takes about a week from what I've experienced. (If the link doesn't work, search for "muggs" and you'll see what they have available). I also saw this from somebody else's blog and thought they were pretty cool. Notice the "terrorist checklist" on Bruce Willis' arm. AWESOME attention to detail!
skelerocketeermz0.gif

I bought my first mighty mugg today as a gift. It as a hulk figure from Target. They also had a lot of Obi Wan Kenobi's, Indiana Jones, and one Yoda figure left. I'm still looking for the Doc Ock or classic Iron Man figure hehe.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']fuck dat. Gimme Ash from Evil Dead with a shotgun and chainsaw hand.[/quote]

fuck YEAH, that would be awesome.

TRU had a billion Palpatines and Bespin Lukes. As for marvels they had 5 doc ocks.

fucking shit, I am going to check a comic shop over the weekend.

glad to see there's a thread here for these guys. i just jumped on board with them on tuesday... only interested in the star wars ones (for now). but i've been obsessed, snatching up whatever i can find at retail. so far i have...

vader, luke, obi-wan, han, chewbacca, maul, anakin, emperor, mace, dooku, stormtrooper, lando, rex and asajj... gree is on his way... ackbar & shadowtrooper pre-ordered

[quote name='A Happy Panda']fuck dat. Gimme Ash from Evil Dead with a shotgun and chainsaw hand.[/quote]

ashtrooper.jpg

Taken from the MM Lounge....sorry no shotgun ;)

[quote name='AK85']
ashtrooper.jpg

Taken from the MM Lounge....sorry no shotgun ;)[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh mmyyy gaaawwdddddd. Wanna link me to the specific thread? I'm gonna PM that mofo and ask for a selling price.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Ohhhh mmyyy gaaawwdddddd. Wanna link me to the specific thread? I'm gonna PM that mofo and ask for a selling price.[/quote]

I would kill for one of those.:drool:

Im still on a McClane high after watching some Die Hard marathon a while back, so many scenes that I had forgotten, especially the names on his arm =O

Picked up Dr. Doom from one Walmart this morning. I was hoping that they would still have the Thing in stock, but he was gone. Then I stopped by the second Walmart on the way to work and got Black Spidey and Doc Ock. No sign of Ghost Rider who was there a week ago. Oh well.

The cape on my Doom wasn't quite right, it was lifting him off of the ground. I reshaped it by hand and it seems to be working better for now. Doc Ock is a little back-heavy because of the extra arms. His paint job is actually glossy, so he stands out, but not in a bad way, and I was suprised to find out that the extra arms can spin around.

Still need Iron Man (classic), Venom, Hulk, Thing, and Ghost Rider. 7 down, 5 to go... I'm past the half-way point! And Hulk is all over the place around here, so I'll use a gift card at Target to pick him up on Sunday. I actually haven't seen the new wave at Target yet, so I'm hoping to find Ghost Rider there soon.

I haven't seen a Grievous in stock, ever. I think he and 3PO are the only Star Wars ones I haven't seen yet...which is a shame, since they're two of the ones I'm looking for.

If I don't find them, it won't be the end of the world, but maybe I'll get lucky eventually. Given these are $10 a pop, I can't afford to build a huge collection anyway. :)

So I went the Ebay route for my 1st 2 Muggs, got Wolverine and Spidey/Peter Comic Con for just under $45 shipped. A bit steep for Wolverine, but oh well. Going to check local stores again this weekend and see what I find.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I haven't seen a Grievous in stock, ever. I think he and 3PO are the only Star Wars ones I haven't seen yet...which is a shame, since they're two of the ones I'm looking for.

If I don't find them, it won't be the end of the world, but maybe I'll get lucky eventually. Given these are $10 a pop, I can't afford to build a huge collection anyway. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I've seen both of them around my area recently, if you're interested. Shipping's pretty bad, though.

I bought my first mugg today: Yoda.

I'm new to these. Once they're gone, they're gone? Whice ones are hard to find? I used to think these things were kind of dorky, but after getting one I want to grab a few more because, well, I'm kind of dorky.

I'm pretty sure they re-print some of them from time to time.

It's best not to chance it if you really want a certain character.

Sometimes they get hard to find.

As for what's sort of rare now is Venom, but I believe he's getting a re-print next month.

[quote name='munch']I bought my first mugg today: Yoda.

I'm new to these. Once they're gone, they're gone? Whice ones are hard to find? I used to think these things were kind of dorky, but after getting one I want to grab a few more because, well, I'm kind of dorky.[/quote]

Pretty much all of the Marvels (except Hulk) are currently hard to come by. The rarest one so far has been Venom...very HTF, haven't seen one in stores, I lucked out and bought mine through HasbroToyShop.com when they had them in stock a month or so back. They are re-issuing some figures, like Wolverine, Spider-Man, and supposedly Venom (in Sept.)

For SW MMs: Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, C3PO, Darth Vader, and Gen. Grievous seem to be a little scarce.

Indy: I don't collect those...not sure.

Next up, GiJoe (Expected Nov) and Transformers (Expected ???).

Sweet. I saw a couple of Grevious' at my Target, but I really want Emperor Palpatine. I'll check TRU later today.

[quote name='munch']Sweet. I saw a couple of Grevious' at my Target, but I really want Emperor Palpatine. I'll check TRU later today.[/quote]

Emperor Palpatine is easy to come by, one of those MMs that no one wants.

That's funny, my Target had zero Palpatines. I just thought it looked cool on the back of the Star Wars box.

My Target also had a Ghost Rider, which looked more bad ass than I expected. I don't care for Marvel stuff, so I'll let that one be.

[quote name='munch']That's funny, my Target had zero Palpatines. I just thought it looked cool on the back of the Star Wars box.

My Target also had a Ghost Rider, which looked more bad ass than I expected. I don't care for Marvel stuff, so I'll let that one be.[/quote]

If you're collecting strictly SW MMs, this is what you can expect soon:
Slide29.JPG

If everybody is a Mugg Collector, I suggest to sign up for that site. I just traded a Swordsman (easy to come by) for a Boba Fett. Also 3P0 is one of the rarest to truly find along with Stormtroopers.

Urban Outfitters has them also. I walked past the location on Melrose and they had all of the new ones. They're 20 bucks a pop there though...

Why people charge twice as much for these is beyond me. Most I'll drop for these is $15 at a retail store. Only way I''ll pay more is if they're rare (like venom/stormtrooper) or if they're special editions or exclusives.

I saw a Wolverine, Luke Skywalker, Wolverine, and Black Spiderman at TRU. They had them for $10.49. Should I have grabbed Boba Fett? It sounds like that one is hard to get.

Bought a stomtrooper today from TRU in Alhambra, CA. They had one more stormtrooper left and a ton of boba fetts (5 or so).
No luck with Marvel Mighty Muggs here. :(

Seen Jango Fett,2 Indys,Princess Lyla,Lando Calrissain,Cairo Swordsman,Mola Ram at Kmart for 10.99 wander around in walmart I aint see any maybe I just missed them.

Edit: Oh and the clone cody something

I saw a Hulk and some SW ones at the Target I ran to today, didn't go to Wal Mart yet. Thinking of going to my KMart tomorrow and looking to see if they've got anything other than the SW ones, hopefully I can snag a few if they do, though I may pick up Vader if thats what I saw the other day.

bread's done
Back