Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BigHow']Has anyone seen the Clone Wars series pop up yet? I need to continue my collection of Clone Trooper Muggs with Captain Rex![/quote]

That wave doesn't hit till sometime in Sept.

Is Grievous hard to find? Like, I've seen a bunch of them when I wasn't collecting these, but now that I'm into them, I can't find him anywhere.

Saw 2 Grievous, 2 Lukes(Bespin), a ton of Hulks, and one Yoda. I got the Yoda, but it's box is smashed a bit.

I guess nobody wants to buy the Hulk? Sad.

I think I'm set with my 15 Muggs at least until the September wave hits or if I can snag a Vader/Venom. I'm happy that I've spent a total of ~$95 for them overall, too (through various clearances/deals/gifts).

Found Boba Fett at Target! It's the first time I have ever seen him B&M. Also saw General Grievous but I already have one. All the Marvel MM were cleaned out. No sign of Venom or Black Spiderman.

I'm just missing C-3PO to complete my SW collection (until September).

Thanks for that info, parKer. I've checked two Walmart's in my vicinity and they had zilch. I'm going to keep on looking (or just buy him on bigbadtoystore.com).

Just need a Peter Parker and a Old Suit Iron Man to finish out all of the Marvel Muggs that have been released so far. Don't really want to drop $30 on Peter Parker, but I don't think I am really going to have a choice. :cry:

You really don't have a choice for the parker. That or go to the mighty muggs forums fan site and see if you can do a trade for him.

On a side note, Picked up two Storm troopers, Dr. doom and Han Solo at the Toys R Us today.

I actually looked for these things today and saw a few. My local K-Mart only had the Star Wars ones (had Darth Maul, Vader, Chewie, and one other, 1 each). The Wal Mart I ran to had the Marvel ones (Black Spidey, Doc Ock, Ghost Rider, and Thor) as well as the Indiana Jones ones (only really saw Indy, didn't look at the others). Wal Mart was $2 cheaper, but didn't end up buying anything this time.

I wish there was a better price, but I ended up ordering the Black Stormtrooper from BBTS for $18 plus shipping.

[quote name='AK85']Just need a Peter Parker and a Old Suit Iron Man to finish out all of the Marvel Muggs that have been released so far. Don't really want to drop $30 on Peter Parker, but I don't think I am really going to have a choice. :cry:[/quote]

You could try ebay, that is where I am trying to score a SDCC Iron Man

Keep on finding Senator Palpatine and Cairo Swordsman =/ I checked TRU and they had one last chewy and a Mace Windu but it was crushed. Sigh, havent even spotted any Marvels yet, why is my area drained of Might Muggs =(

I saw Thor for the first time today, but passed sadly. I choose a Sinsea Tinn action figure in clone gear instead. Hopefully I don't kick myself in the ass for passing later on.

Still hunting Grievous though.

[quote name='Mr.Swagga']how tall are these?[/quote]

Taller than I expected, around 6" or so i would say. And they're nice and fat...er....good width. From LinkinPrime's pics, I thought they were gonna be some sort of mini 3" and skinnier, and I was wondering why people were paying $10 for one, but once you see them in person, they're worth it. Just have to find some ones that I want at this point =/

Picked up Spiderman and Captain America at TRU and Doc Ock at Target. It really is sad to see the overabundance of the Hulk MM at Target.

[quote name='Trakan']I wish there was a better price, but I ended up ordering the Black Stormtrooper from BBTS for $18 plus shipping.[/quote]

Damn! Now I am missing C-3PO, ST and AA. I didn't know about Admiral Ackbar and the Shadow Trooper MM. "Previews Exclusive"? So these are not being sold B&M?

Good luck with 3P0 He is another hard one to find and ever get online. and yes the ST and AA were preview exclusives. If you want you can go to Bigbadtoystore.com and order them. I think its 30 for both. I could be wrong how ever.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']A good idea, but not-so-good delivery.[/quote]

I would take off the gold chain things, plus the starting bid is a little high.

As of right now, I only need Venom, The Thing, and Peter Parker to complete my Marvel collection. A local Toysrus has had 2 Things for weeks now and ive passed on them a few times. Hopefully they are still there when i go there again. I pre-ordered Venom from BBTS.com so hopefully I wont have to worry about him anymore. As far as Peter Parker, i want to get Parker quite a bit now and am thinking about just dropping $30ish on BBTS.com because that is probably about as cheap as you could get him. :cry:

Well, got into the Might Muggs after seeing LinkinPrime's avatar. :D

But so far, the Marvel ones I seen are all Hulks. Hulks everywhere!!
As if he actually win the war in World War Hulk.
I do not hate it though, just wish that there are more varieties.

Anyway, how often do they have the SDCC Iron Man in stock? I would like to get one, but out of stock at Hasbro's site and does not feel like paying $30 for it. Even though I kind of dislike Iron Man after Civil War, but it looks awesome.

Picked up a General Grievous, kind of blah, but two light sabers!

The Hasbro's site will never carry it in stock again if thats what you mean. And you should probably hurry up before its out stock. Only so many were made. And once they are gone, they are gone.

It's finally happened. I'm addicted to these things. It started off simple enough a few weeks ago when I got Mola Ram at Target during my lunch break because he looked so insane. Then I went to TRU after work and left with Lando (because the smile is hilarous) and Captain America (because he's awesome). Since then, I've picked up Jango Fett (dual wield!) and Thor. Today, I broke down and got red-suit Spidey and Wolverine, because I figured I'd never see them again. I'll probably focus on the marvel line, but I swear I'm not going after the rare exclusives, no matter how awesome Iron Man looks.

Okay, sure, I'll probably break down and get him eventually.

I guess I'll have to pay another visit to the local Walmart that had Thor and pick up the rest of the new wave. I think I can finish off wave 2 from the other local Walmart a couple of miles away, and then that just leaves Venom and Iron Man (classic).

According to Hasbro's web site, Kohl's carries these, but I couldn't find any in my local store this morning. It's too bad, because they had all toys on sale this week: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

Splurged a bit, but I pre-ordered the set of 4 with Galactus, Human Torch, Silver Surfer and Wolverine at BBTS, those 4 are just some of my favorite comic characters ever so it's not too big of a deal, shipping is incredibly steep, though.

Also went ahead and got that exclusive Red Skull on the site, since I imagine it'll likely be much more expensive after its out.

This is just a few days after purchasing an Obi-Wan, Darth Vader and Princess Leia (for my girlfriend, but Leia rocks anyway). I like these a lot but I have to slow down, they are just figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trakan']Keep in mind they made a lot more of the Iron Man mugg than the 3,008 Peter Parker muggs though.[/quote]

Yeah, but BBTS only has 4 left in stock last time I checked.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I wouldn't mind trying to make some customs.
Are people currently using the blank MMs?[/quote]

I would buy/trade a custom one, but it depends on the quality. I saw a coulple of ones that sucked ass on ebay.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't dig the Peter Parker one..I think its pretty weak...the fact that there's only 3K out there makes it tempting but not at $30

I need to get a blank.

I was trying to have X buy me a $5 Hulk, and I was going to paint over that. Cheaper than a blank.

[quote name='zewone']I need to get a blank.

I was trying to have X buy me a $5 Hulk, and I was going to paint over that. Cheaper than a blank.[/quote]

It's still cheaper to get a $10 hulk at B&M store vs a Blank at HTS.com after shipping and tax its about $16 for the blank.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I guess I'm the only one who doesn't dig the Peter Parker one..I think its pretty weak...the fact that there's only 3K out there makes it tempting but not at $30[/quote]

I'm thinking the same. I find him the least appealing, especially with the look of his "activated" Spidey sense. But, it'd be nice to have him to go with black and regular Spidey and Venom. $30 is a little high for me, limited number or not. I'd rather use the money on the G.I. Joe and Transformer ones coming up.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I guess I'm the only one who doesn't dig the Peter Parker one..I think its pretty weak...the fact that there's only 3K out there makes it tempting but not at $30[/quote]

I thought the same but, seeing as how I'm a huge Spidey fan, I had to get him for my collection. Thankfully, I pre-ordered it before SDCC for $20 so it wasn't that bad.

bread's done
Back