Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be interested in letting go a complete Indy set of Muggs if anybody is wanting them. I got them all (including Sallah and Shorty) + boxes in excellent shape except the Fertility Idol, which I don't have.

[quote name='dg7md']I might be interested in letting go a complete Indy set of Muggs if anybody is wanting them. I got them all (including Sallah and Shorty) + boxes in excellent shape except the Fertility Idol, which I don't have.[/QUOTE]

I'd take Shorty if you were to break it up.

I still haven't seen the Transformer MM in my area. TRU does have a shelf tag out but no MM in sight. Target, WM and K-Mart don't even have the shelf tags.

[quote name='Hostile']Let me rephrase the question. Are they good to use to drink out of or can I put stuff in the mugs (like money)? or is all you're using it for is to collect it on a shelf?[/quote]

:rofl:

Thanks for that.

Since people have been showing collections, here's mine (only missing my thanos, I think, but will be getting more in the mail soon):

[img-c=5095]5335[/img-c] [img-c=5095]5336[/img-c]

I've since made a little room and moved some around. I plan on opening all of them eventually after I have room.

[quote name='MasterSun1']I'd take Shorty if you were to break it up.[/quote]

I'd love to but shipping would be a beast if I broke up all of those. :hot:

If I were to toss all the Indy's up on eBay, what would be a good BIN price or expected selling price? If anybody can help I'd appreciate it. I was thinking maybe 65-70 shipped for all 8 of them.

That being said, I got lucky at HasbroToyShop. I managed to put in an order for all 8 of the new SW Muggs coming out and got them all as listed up, not out of stock. This is great because the shipping price is not extremely bloated like doing a separate order, or at BBTS, plus the SMILE8 code knocked off a good 8 bucks or so. Got them all under 100, roughly averaging to about 12 bucks a Mugg shipped, can't really beat that.

If you want 'em they're still in stock at the store as of 7:30 AM central time.

I just really hope it doesn't ship until May like it says, I really can't afford them at this time. What's interesting is that while they are two different waves, they are expected to be shipping out at the same date.

Wow didn't know these were that popular. I work at a TRU and I've been getting a few every now and then. I'm looking to get the Transformers ones for now. We had all of them but I opted out because I have the original transformer toys,or at least some of them.

There's actually a couple of cheapies on the website.
Even better with free site to store. (Unless you factor in the "cost" of actually setting foot inside a WM.)

D'oh, I just bought couple of those bundle from Walmart.com last week and now they dropped price.

Does anyone know if they do price match on Walmart.com for their own prices?

[quote name='hellboypi']There's actually a couple of cheapies on the website.
Even better with free site to store. (Unless you factor in the "cost" of actually setting foot inside a WM.)[/quote]
ijust paid for shipping... not worth it driving down there for me.

Star Wars Muggs have a Temporary Price Cut at $9.99; I think through 3/13.
I scanned a Marvel to see if it was Mugg-wide again but no-go.

My Target had the full cap at the registers like others have been spotting and a sign that said $10.99; the TPC signage was in the regular toy aisle.

Are the Transformers Mighty Muggs only available at Toys R Us? I can't find them at Target and all of the TRUs are sold out.

I have my Prime but I want them all now and would love to pick up an extra Prime for my brother

[quote name='joshnorm']Are the Transformers Mighty Muggs only available at Toys R Us? I can't find them at Target and all of the TRUs are sold out.

I have my Prime but I want them all now and would love to pick up an extra Prime for my brother[/quote]

TF MM's have only been confirmed at TRU and K-Mart thus far. Target & Wal-mart may be holding them back until the TF2:RoTF movie toys arrive.

[quote name='shadowkast']Have yet to see the endcap at target nor the transformers line anywhere yet :([/quote]

I find Mugg endcaps only at the bigger Target stores out there.

Most likely YMMV, but the Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs were clearanced at my local Walmart. They only had Cairo Swordsman and Mola Ram left, $3 each. I ended up grabbing Mola.

Yesterday, I picked up Biggs, Teebo, Bossk, Snow Trooper and Shock Trooper. This was at the only Target in my area with the endcap full of MM. It seems like they restocked because last time I checked, they were out of the Snow Trooper, Teebo and Shock Trooper. Also, there was no sign of the TPC at the endcap or the regular aisle but they rang up $9.99. Thanks hellboypi.

I had forgotten that the shirtless Darth Maul MM even existed. I saw it on the back of the box of one of the MM I bought. Is that MM an exclusive (store-specific or online)? I have never seen it B&M.

[quote name='emg28']I had forgotten that the shirtless Darth Maul MM even existed. I saw it on the back of the box of one of the MM I bought. Is that MM an exclusive (store-specific or online)? I have never seen it B&M.[/quote]

He's not exclusive to any store, but the only store I've ever seen him in is Wal-Mart. I got him rather than the v1 because I like the expression on his face and the overall look way better.

I just stumbled onto this thread and am ashamed to admit that I had no idea what a Mighty Mugg was and in fact thought it was actually a mug that you drink out of.

[quote name='VidPower']I just stumbled onto this thread and am ashamed to admit that I had no idea what a Mighty Mugg was and in fact thought it was actually a mug that you drink out of.[/QUOTE]

Its alright.

I thought they were made out of wood when I first saw them, because of the price I saw them at ($30). Man, was I sad when I found out they were vinyl, but they're still bad ass.

[quote name='ryosnk']Are their any codes for the hasbro store?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm wondering. If there's a free shipping plus some percent off code, I'll finish (most) of my collection in one order.

I took a trip to one of the few remaining Kmarts in the area this weekend and couldn't believe it when I found a General Grievous on the shelf. They had the first Darth Maul I've ever seen too, but I only bought Grievous. Now if I can just find Thor and a Stormtrooper I'll be done collecting for a while.

Interesting....didn't realize this thread existed until today. I've got pretty much all retail release Mighty Muggs with the exception of 2 of the Indiana Jones ones that I was not interested in, the Optimus Prime and Baroness GI Joe, which I have never seen in stores.

Picked up a Venom at Target today. I've never seen one here (usually only Hulk, Wolverine, Ironman with the occasional Human Torch, Ghost Rider, Doctor Doom, or Galactus). I picked it up just 'cause it's not very common.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Picked up a Venom at Target today. I've never seen one here (usually only Hulk, Wolverine, Ironman with the occasional Human Torch, Ghost Rider, Doctor Doom, or Galactus). I picked it up just 'cause it's not very common.

I'll trade it for a sealed in box Optimus Prime or Soundwave.[/quote]

Or you could sell it on eBay for $40 and get the entire TF set ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Or you could sell it on eBay for $40 and get the entire TF set ;)[/QUOTE]

Heh, I had no idea it would sell for that much (seems more like $30 right now). Perhaps I'll just do that.

[quote name='joshnorm']Are the Transformers Mighty Muggs only available at Toys R Us? I can't find them at Target and all of the TRUs are sold out.

I have my Prime but I want them all now and would love to pick up an extra Prime for my brother[/QUOTE]

I saw Prime at Urban Outfitters in passing. It seemed like they carry mostly Marvel and Star Wars though.

[quote name='WebScud']I saw Prime at Urban Outfitters in passing. It seemed like they carry mostly Marvel and Star Wars though.[/quote]

All Muggs are marked at $22 at my Urban Outfitters. New ones, old ones. All. Please don't anyone support that lunacy.

[quote name='Darthjer']All Muggs are marked at $22 at my Urban Outfitters. New ones, old ones. All. Please don't anyone support that lunacy.[/quote]

I don't think anyone on here would pay that much for a regular MM. I'm pretty sure we are all waiting for the day that UO gets tired of having them in stock and puts them on clearance. :D

[quote name='Darthjer']All Muggs are marked at $22 at my Urban Outfitters. New ones, old ones. All. Please don't anyone support that lunacy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Animal7390']i wish there was on around me so i could get some blank ones[/QUOTE]

I was at an Urban Outfitters in Boston not to long ago that had blanks on clearance for $10. I dunno if that's a good deal or not -- I don't collect these guys.

[quote name='WebScud']I was at an Urban Outfitters in Boston not to long ago that had blanks on clearance for $10. I dunno if that's a good deal or not -- I don't collect these guys.[/QUOTE]

$9.99 is the regular price for blanks. Another reason not to step foot in a UO.

Ugh, don't ever get muggs from UO.com either. Joes were on clearance for $4.99 each and I got 3 - the boxes aren't very good, they put huge stickers on the tops, and my storm shadow was opened and the sword was missing.

Hopefully they'll just take them back at Target, that's the whole reason I bought them anyway (since I already bought the muggs from Target, but it'll save me $7 to return them).

I'm just going to more or less copy my thread from the mighty muggs forum, if anybody is looking for any of these, let me know. Prices are before shipping. If you wanna trade, I'd rather do 2 at once than ship only 1 for 1.

HAVE: (All Muggs NIB, boxes are mintish unless noted)

Destro x2 - $12 each
Baroness x2 - $12 each

Clone Commander Cody - $11
Snow Trooper - $11
C-3PO - $11
Teebo (box slightly dented on the back, PM for pics) - $11

Vision (box dented on the bottom, PM for pics) - $11

WANT: (NIB with mintish box, or opened, but mint w/ mintish box)

SDCC Iron Man
SDCC Commander Gree
Lando
Bespin Luke
Red Skull
Ghost Rider
SDCC Fertility Idol

[quote name='SpazX']He's not exclusive to any store, but the only store I've ever seen him in is Wal-Mart. I got him rather than the v1 because I like the expression on his face and the overall look way better.[/quote]

Stopped by Target today looking for clearance games and I found a shirt-less Darth Maul. The shelf tag showed the price at $12.04. :whistle2:s I know Target currently has a Temporary Price Cut on SW MM ($9.99) but when I paid, it still rang up at $12.04. :whistle2:|

Woot, stopped by the K-Mart by my work and found all 4 Transformers as well as G.I. Joes. I picked up Optimus, Soundwave, and BB since I already had Megatron from TRU. Too bad they were $12.99...

My collection now stands at:
Optimus Prime
Megatron
Soundwave
Bumblebee
Venom
Indiana Jones

The only additions will probably be Grimlock and Starcream, who I don't think are out yet.

bread's done
Back