Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought about making an Iron Spiderman mugg as my first custom. In for War Machine, Magneto, Deadpool, and hopefully that's Juggernaut! ;)

[quote name='FluxDF']Ah, he does have a gun. I didn't even seen that the first time. Hmm...[/QUOTE]

That popped the first time I saw it. I was like "Cool, War Machine. Wait, who the fuck is that?". A gun and a mask with Juggernaut like attire.

Either way, I'll probably get it.

So, looks like Juggernaut and a new version of Wolverine are coming out (new Wolvie = brown and yellow, hidden behind Cyclops).

muggs.png

Courtesy of the Mighty Muggs forum

ANOTHER Wolverine? There's already 4 out. Speaking of though, does anyone remember how soon hasbrotoyshop put up the Comic-Con exclusives on their website during/after the Con? I'm actually looking to pick up the exclusive Wolverine.

Also, good to see that Muggs aren't dead. This thread has been dead for a while compared to when news used to flood in a few times a month.

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']Why are they looking to raise the MSRP to 15.99 for the fall 2009 TF line?[/QUOTE]

really? wheres the press release =(

anyways i was read your post then i looked at the same case that is pictured above.

for all the lines coming out in fall and spring, it says 10.99

i triple checked.

dam was there some recent news? =/

anyways i got myself the SDCC exclusive Optimus and Wolverine. the boxes are pretty awesome.

I took photos of Deadpool and WarMachine Ill have these up... on monday lol i forgot my camera in my friends car *edit*

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Furashu, since you were at Comic-Con, was Ice Man and Magneto still exclusive for Target? Or has their tag changed?[/QUOTE]

sorry i didnt look out for that, but on the tags for the muggs they did not mention anything about specific retailers from what i remember.

Has anyone seen Target drop the price on the Star Wars and Marvel Muggs yet? Last time I checked, they were still priced at $7.xx instead of the $2.xx we saw the G.I. Joes hit a while back.

Truone, I shot you a PM about Wolvie.

On topic though, even though I'm a fan of Wolverine (and would kill for an X-Force Wolvie) I do have to say that the influx of Wolverine/Logan figures is getting old, but at least we've seen others as well, not just Wolverine all the time.

Juggernaut, Deadpool, War Machine, Iceman and Magneto are all great additions to the line.

Wolverine SDCC Mugg is available now on hasbrotoyshop.com don't see Optimus at this time. Cost is $14.99 + shipping, coupon code comic2009 for 10% off.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Wolverine SDCC Mugg is available now on hasbrotoyshop.com don't see Optimus at this time. Cost is $14.99 + shipping, coupon code comic2009 for 10% off.[/QUOTE]

Optimus is on the site as well, 14.99.

[quote name='HydroX']Optimus is on the site as well, 14.99.[/QUOTE]
I can't find optimus on the site. Just the regular one

Update: I found him after I did a search for him. He didn't show up with the other Muggs

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Wolverine SDCC Mugg is available now on hasbrotoyshop.com don't see Optimus at this time. Cost is $14.99 + shipping, coupon code comic2009 for 10% off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the headsup. I was just searching "Mighty Muggs" and they weren't on that list. I didn't think they'd put them up yet.

I was so tempted to get both, but I have a feeling these won't be as hard to come by as the SDCC 08 Iron Man. I really, really want the SDCC 08 Iron Man. Sigh.

Crap. I was had the page all ready open and what not but had to go sign for our new house. I come home to this! Does anyone think it will come back in stock? I have limited computer time as we're moving everything including the computer to the new house and won't have internet until tomorrow night.
Drats.

Alright, so I caved. $21.70 later, Wolverine should be on his way soon.

Did I mention my wallet hates this website combined with my knack for impulse purchases?

[quote name='Furashu']sorry i didnt look out for that, but on the tags for the muggs they did not mention anything about specific retailers from what i remember.[/QUOTE]

Okay. Thanks for the info. I was just wondering if Target will have them as exclusive. I like buying from Target than Toys 'R' Us since they seem to have more Muggs in stock than Toys 'R' Us.

[quote name='HydroX']I was so tempted to get both, but I have a feeling these won't be as hard to come by as the SDCC 08 Iron Man. I really, really want the SDCC 08 Iron Man. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

Just wait till they re-release it with normal Muggs box, that is unless you do not care about the shiny box.

Glad that I woke up this morning, was using the computer and thought "hey, SDCC is over, maybe..." Got my Wolvies for my own collection. Missed out on Optimus though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sweet! Picked up Wolverine, Optimus Prime, and the 25th ANNIVERSARY SOUNDWAVE Special Edition :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

OK...this is odd...I have no email confirmation so I checked online for my status...the order doesn't exist. :wall:

[quote name='bornrunnin31']They will probably restock every now and then. I got my SDCC 08 Iron Man long after the event was over from them.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so. I had Wolverine in my shopping cart, but he magically disappeared once I was about to checkout.

I was on eBay looking for some stuffs and decide to do a search for Muggs. For those that missed out, there seems to be some fair priced SDCC Wolvie, but have to endure the bidding war though. :whistle2:|

Anyone got SDCC DC rings that I can have? :)

I actually went to comic con but I wasn't able to get any of these. Thankfully I picked up wolvie, prime, and soundwave, I'd much rather pay for shipping then have to wait in that awful line and miss one of the panels I went to.

[quote name='pinoy530']I actually went to comic con but I wasn't able to get any of these. Thankfully I picked up wolvie, prime, and soundwave, I'd much rather pay for shipping then have to wait in that awful line and miss one of the panels I went to.[/QUOTE]

i went on saturday and hasbro had no line.

i waited all but 3-4 minutes in line and it was about 5pm.

[quote name='Furashu']i went on saturday and hasbro had no line.

i waited all but 3-4 minutes in line and it was about 5pm.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that stupid Hasbro lady lied to me then. I stopped by thurday at 630, no line, she told me that I had to go to Sails, and line up for a drawing from 930-1230 to have a chance to get the ticket, if i get the ticket then I could buy whatever I wanted. I didn't have any floor time to spend on fri or sat morning so I figured I was just out of luck. Oh, well, I still got it anyways.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']OK...this is odd...I have no email confirmation so I checked online for my status...the order doesn't exist. :wall:[/QUOTE]

make sure you check and see if you were charged for it

when I was ordering it kept saying it was not a secure connection, so I was weary at first but went through with it anyway.

[quote name='pinoy530']Wow, that stupid Hasbro lady lied to me then. I stopped by thurday at 630, no line, she told me that I had to go to Sails, and line up for a drawing from 930-1230 to have a chance to get the ticket, if i get the ticket then I could buy whatever I wanted. I didn't have any floor time to spend on fri or sat morning so I figured I was just out of luck. Oh, well, I still got it anyways.[/QUOTE]

wow what a biotch!

all u had to do was grab one of those papers from the stacks at the front of the line and fill out the paper of what u wanted and stand in line.

ppl were buying soundwave left and right!

bread's done
Back