Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knightsdwn']I sure hope so. I had Wolverine in my shopping cart, but he magically disappeared once I was about to checkout.[/QUOTE]

I found my post from when I got my SDCC Iron Man and believe it or not I managed to get one off their website in January (after about a month of checking every day). Of course, there's no telling what kind of stock they have for the new ones, but I'd be very surprised if they never came back in. Just gotta be patient.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']They're back in stock :whee:

Remember to use code comic2009 for 10% off.[/QUOTE]

I'm on hasbro toy shop and I see none of these muggs!?? Can someone help?

Got Prime and Soundwave didn't get wolverine. I'll probably regret that decision!

FYI- Mods remove this if improper but I stumbled across a free shipping code that actually saved me more than the 10% code. The code is bktf09

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Got Prime and Soundwave didn't get wolverine. I'll probably regret that decision!

FYI- Mods remove this if improper but I stumbled across a free shipping code that actually saved me more than the 10% code. The code is bktf09
[/QUOTE]

It's all good, posting discount codes is what this site is all about! I could have saved an additional $0.96 with it...darn!

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Got Prime and Soundwave didn't get wolverine. I'll probably regret that decision!

[/QUOTE]

Code did not work for me. One time use only?

[quote name='doctorfaustus']I think the code only works for Transformers stuff.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to use it on Optimus Prime SDCC Muggs, but did not work. Guess it does not count as Transformers. :whistle2:|

I decided to order a wolverine mugg. Been on the fence for it a while, but I figured if I can have two Iron Mans and two Captain Americas, I can have two Wolverines as well.

I ordered a couple other Muggs along with the SDCC Wolverine, they shipped everything but Wolverine today. More than a little disappointed about that.

Any suggestions on where to get these for under $10? I went to Target, but they only had two left for $6 and $8.

Also is Punisher hard to find? I noticed that he was worth about $17+ on Amazon compared to the normal $10 for most commons.

[quote name='DaMonStEr']Any suggestions on where to get these for under $10? I went to Target, but they only had two left for $6 and $8.

Also is Punisher hard to find? I noticed that he was worth about $17+ on Amazon compared to the normal $10 for most commons.[/QUOTE]

Punisher is only available at Toys R' Us, so that's why people charge more.

My others got shipped without SDCC Wolverine too :cry:

Hey guys. I probably should post this in the muggs trading thread but it gets no traffic. I am low on cash and am looking to sell my collection :( not many but some decent ones.

THey are all mint. Most in box but some on display but come with box.

Vader
Blank White
SDCC Iron man
Wolverine
Spiderman black and regular one too
Punisher
Cairo Swordsman
Indiana jones
Captain America

Again I usually wouldnt post here but I need some collectors to see the list because I need to sell relatively quickly.

Out of the following which are worth picking up, are any of these less common to find on store shelves...

Wolverine
The Thing
Iron Man
Chewbacca
The Punisher
Ghost Rider
Human Torch
Dr. Oct

[quote name='DaMonStEr']Out of the following which are worth picking up, are any of these less common to find on store shelves...

Wolverine
The Thing
Iron Man
Chewbacca
The Punisher
Ghost Rider
Human Torch
Dr. Oct[/QUOTE]

I don't see Chewbacca or Dr. Oct very often.

[quote name='v1c70r']Hey guys. I probably should post this in the muggs trading thread but it gets no traffic. I am low on cash and am looking to sell my collection :( not many but some decent ones.

Vader
Blank White
SDCC Iron man
Wolverine
Punisher
Cairo Swordsman
Indiana jones
Captain America

Again I usually wouldnt post here but I need some collectors to see the list because I need to sell relatively quickly.[/QUOTE]

I would FREAKIN' LOVE SDCC Iron Man. How much would you be willing to part with hm for?

I tried to PM you but your PMs are full. :(

[quote name='v1c70r']Hey guys. I probably should post this in the muggs trading thread but it gets no traffic. I am low on cash and am looking to sell my collection :( not many but some decent ones.

Vader
Blank White
SDCC Iron man
Wolverine
Punisher
Cairo Swordsman
Indiana jones
Captain America

Again I usually wouldnt post here but I need some collectors to see the list because I need to sell relatively quickly.[/QUOTE]

I too am interested in SDCC Iron Man. Didn't try to PM since Hydrox said it was full. Also interested in Black Spiderman and maybe the blank one to give to my brother's girlfriend.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']He is one of the popular ones that get snatched up pretty quick.[/QUOTE]

Okay cool. Thanks

I found Jigsaw today at TRU. Also saw Starscream. Is it worth returning The Punisher for Starscream?

I guess that's really up to you. As far as resale value not many of the Muggs go above $20, except for Venom and some store/SDCC exclusives. I'd say if you plan on keeping it and displaying just buy them if you like them :D.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I guess that's really up to you. As far as resale value not many of the Muggs go above $20, except for Venom and some store/SDCC exclusives. I'd say if you plan on keeping it and displaying just buy them if you like them :D.[/QUOTE]

Yea, you're right.

The only reason I ask is because my local true has about 17 Punisher MM's, but only two Starscreams. I just got into collecting MM's, so I was wondering if either are harder to come by than the other.

I have an Iron Man SDCC as well as a few others with pictures on my list. If anyone is interested CML and send me a PM/Offer. Sorry if this is the wrong spot, just saw a few people looking for one.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...I have yet to find a Punisher. Not that I shop at TRU often to find one but every time I make a stop there I look.[/QUOTE]

If you'd like to trade just message me. I could grab one for you.

[quote name='DaMonStEr']If you'd like to trade just message me. I could grab one for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. It's expensive to ship these out...almost costs as much as the Muggs.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...I have yet to find a Punisher. Not that I shop at TRU often to find one but every time I make a stop there I look.[/QUOTE]

If you'd like to trade just message me. I could grab one for you.

If anyone has them...I could use a Chewbacca and a Snake Eyes....box condition doesnt matter but figure conditions must be mint hella like new condition.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']SDCC Mighty Muggs back in stock:

Wolverine

Be sure to enter code COMIC2009 to get 10% Off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I just ordered my Wolverine. My wallet hurts, but I can't await for it to arrive!

Call me crazy but maybe its too late but a Watchmen set of MM would be neat...as long as they cover up Doc Manhattan's junk....

[quote name='Will']Call me crazy but maybe its too late but a Watchmen set of MM would be neat...as long as they cover up Doc Manhattan's junk....[/QUOTE]

No junk, No deal.

Thinking about it now, Logan's hat would be perfect for Rorschach.

[quote name='advanced']No junk, No deal.

Thinking about it now, Logan's hat would be perfect for Rorschach.[/QUOTE]

Dunno if you seen the custom ones posted on this site

http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/watchmen-custom-action-figures.php

The customs on that site apparently added the Junk on the custom Doc hahaha! They used Indiana Jones' hat for Custom Rorschach. Hadnt really got a good look at Logan's hat but Indy's doesn't look too bad when custom is completed.

bread's done
Back