Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='manthing']I'm pretty sure they're $13 for the 3 packs and TRU exclusives[/QUOTE]

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought they priced one at $13, so I was thinking "that is not going to sell":D because people are barely buying the Muggs, older ones anyway, at current price.

Yay! I guess hasbro realized that the Marvel Heroes Buildable Figures were popular so Mini Mighty Muggs might be popular. =)

Those are going to lead some awesome customs too!

Hmm these Mini Muggs intrigue me but I wonder how they would look among a massive collection of the full sized ones.

Also, I am curious if their cases/boxes will be as aesthetically pleasing as the normal ones.

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']So starting Monday we will have to check the site then spread the word. I am more excited about prowl than I am about Iron Man.[/QUOTE]

A new Transformer is definitely way better than another Iron Man. I'm just wondering why Prowl doesn't appear to have a SDCC sticker on it and Iron Man does...

Mini-Muggs are weak, they are almost the same exact models as their larger counterparts. No interest from me. Seems like this was the deathblow to the way we loved Muggs. Glad they are still producing them but these tiny ones aren't that cool.

Also, that removable mask Iron Man is a disappointment, Stark looks pretty awkward and the mask only comes off after you open it. I was hoping it'd be on display with his mask up, but even then it looks pretty unusual.

Ordered my Iron Man, i dont have any Transformers Muggs, and i dont think i want to start. Temping though, but i know if i buy one, ill have to buy them all haha.

Anyone else experiencing their order being placed on hold or just straight up cancelled? I got an email from Hasbro today saying they cancelled my order. Then they sent another email stating that they cancelled my order per my request.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My status says "not shipped" with an expected ship date of today.[/QUOTE]

Mine was the same, but no update on whether it shipped yet or not today.

Local TRU has a boatload of Iron Man 2 Muggs (both WM and IM) ..

Checked a local Ross yesterday while looking for other stuff for the new apartment, and came across a bunch of Phoenix, Spider-Man (red/blue!) and Destro. Ended up walking out with a Destro and Spider-Man for $4.99 a piece. My girlfriend would've killed me if I bought any more than that, since I just sold 99% of my collection.

[quote name='HydroX']Local TRU has a boatload of Iron Man 2 Muggs (both WM and IM) ..

Checked a local Ross yesterday while looking for other stuff for the new apartment, and came across a bunch of Phoenix, Spider-Man (red/blue!) and Destro. Ended up walking out with a Destro and Spider-Man for $4.99 a piece. My girlfriend would've killed me if I bought any more than that, since I just sold 99% of my collection.[/QUOTE]

That's a great deal on that Spiderman pickup!

I stopped by Ross today (thanks HydroX) and picked up a Gamorrean Guard and a Skrull. Left Destro (x2) Hulk (x2) and a Wolverine.

What got me was that when I checked out the cashier commented that 'these things are popular today.'
I wonder who I missed out on?:(

It did however prompt me to stop by Ollie's where I was shocked to find Jango, Boba & Darth. Left about 5 Hoth Hans and 5 Mutts plus 1 Emperor.

Good day for Muggs!

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation email from HTS? My order has a pending ship date of 7/28 yet it still states that my Muggs haven't been shipped.

Guess I'll have to send their customer service an email.

Found a Logan - the box is a bit beat up, but the figure is mint in box. I have most of the Muggs, though I'm looking for a the Crimson Guard guys from Star Wars (drawing a blank on the name), Wampa, Wicket, Henry Jones Sr., Thanos, Red Skull, White Tux Indiana Jones (did they make this one?)....will also trade for CE/SE game guides.

I went to two Ross' and a TJ Maxx today. Came across many Cyclops, 1x Hulk, 2x Destro, 4x Baroness, and 1x Sabretooth.

I walked out with a Baroness and a Sabretooth. Really wanted a Logan, but I'll settle for those two.

Also: I hate when I find these, 'cause I told myself I was getting OUT of the Mighty Muggs game... guess not.

if you fellow cags have a Ross store close by, go in and they might have a couple of marvel, gi joe, or star war mighty muggs, the one i work at has captain america, vision and destro that i saw today at 4.99

Last edited by a moderator:
tj maxx here had 2 cyclops and 2 sallah. bought cyclops and called my friend who got the other cyclops, might go hit the other one across town tomorrow

Looks like my Iron Man has been shipped as well.

Got lucky this weekend and found a Wampa at a Five Below for $5. Also had qui-gon and a ton of GI Joe muggs there.

i ordered a Iron Man when hasbrotoyshop first had them up, they canceled my order for some reason, so i was pretty pissed off and holded off on ordering one. So today i reordered the SDCC Iron Man, and today one arrived by UPS. i thought, no way the shipping could be that fast! apparently they canceled my order but still shipped it, So i got one for free. crazy. My other order from today still has the status "not shipped"

[quote name='Glasseater']i ordered a Iron Man when hasbrotoyshop first had them up, they canceled my order for some reason, so i was pretty pissed off and holded off on ordering one. So today i reordered the SDCC Iron Man, and today one arrived by UPS. i thought, no way the shipping could be that fast! apparently they canceled my order but still shipped it, So i got one for free. crazy. My other order from today still has the status "not shipped"[/QUOTE]

They inexplicably cancelled my order that was placed within 15 minutes of Iron Man finally coming online (it took a little longer because the website was being slammed and I kept getting an error message). Maybe I'll magically get two orders. I kind of doubt it though.

My Iron Man came in today, box is a bit beat up...first time i've had this happened since buying all the other exclusive muggs through HTS online...what a drag.

So is anyone gonna open him up, flip the visor up and seal the box back up?

Got my Muggs in today and they came in great shape.

I wish I pulled the trigger and ordered two Iron Mans so one can stay sealed. Good thing they haven't sold out yet.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Sold out :whistle2:#.

bread's done
Back