Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Salamando3000']If you have a Five Below nearby, check there. The one near me has plenty of the entire wave for $5 each.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information, however, there are none around here. Thanks though.

Mini Muggs are at Target now. Available in 3 packs. i picked up Cad Bane/general Grievous/Captain Rex and Bossk/Boba Fett/IG-88. They were out of the Vader/Yoda/Stortrooper pack. 11.99 seemed pretty reasonable to me. These are Target exclusives.
edit: next time I should read more than the last couple of posts. oh well, I thought these seemed pretty cool and hadn't seen them before.

I haven't kept up with this thread so I was surprised to see the Mini-Muggs at Target earlier today. I ended up buying all 3 packs. The last regular-sized MM that I bought was The Baroness at TRU so it's been a while.

My closest TRU must have found some old stock hiding in the back somewhere. They had original 4-eyed Darth Vader and Jango Fett (two of each) on clearance for $2.98.

haven't been keeping up for a while. I jsut moved in Sept, so they're all still in boxes. HOWEVER, I'm excited to put them out on display :)

i found the stormtrooper, vader, yoda mini mugg pack and thought it as awesome enough to warrant a purchase :)

[quote name='ryosnk']Picked up this cool doomsday mighty mugg.

eed6c25e.jpg

Post your custom mighty muggs.[/QUOTE]

already did a couple pages back, my custom TMNT set. ill post my shaun soon

Just a heads up. The Mini-Muggs SW sets are on clearance at Target. I picked up the Bounty Hunter and Grievous sets for $9.08. I'll be returning them with my old receipt to get the difference back.

[quote name='FluxDF']Return fraud![/QUOTE]

Thanks for making me see the error of my ways. I decided to return the still-sealed sets that I bought first and keep the ones I bought on clearance. :roll:

Bought the Grievous/Bane/Rex pack for $6.48 yesterday. $2 each was my must-buy price on these from the beginning. If you don't see any clearance toys in the regular aisle or endcap, look for an entire aisle of clearance in the toy section at your local target. They're clearing out a lot of excess junk from last year.

This might actually mark the true end of my Mighty Muggs purchases, for the 3rd time now.

[quote name='emg28']Thanks for making me see the error of my ways. I decided to return the still-sealed sets that I bought first and keep the ones I bought on clearance. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Always glad to help.

[quote name='hellboypi']If anyone finds an extra Darth/Yoda/ST pack on clearance, I'll trade you for a Clone Wars pack.
Down to $6.84 at my Target.[/QUOTE]

Now $3.24
found two packs of 3 mini muggs today 087060436
cad bane, genral grievous, captian rex 087060436
bossk, boba fett, ig-88

I too saw several with some Clone guy named "Rex" and one with Boba fett for $3.24. This was in Hadley MA Target if anyone goes to college in the area.

I know nothing about them, but figure I'd confirm the 75% off price is wide spread.

If they had a Darth Vador I would have bought it.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Yay! I guess hasbro realized that the Marvel Heroes Buildable Figures were popular so Mini Mighty Muggs might be popular. =)

Those are going to lead some awesome customs too![/QUOTE]

They are cool, but the Marvel Buildables are so much cheaper still. And fun. The only downside is that the series 1 are now retired and getting harder to get. Most stores are completely selling out. Good news is that the second Marvel series may be coming out by end of summer.

I haven't seen any of the clearance MMM near me in S. Cali.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']these guys are $9.99 ar Target[/QUOTE]
Captain America just got back in stock this morning. I picked him up along with Wolverine and Darth Vader. Man these things are so badass, having these just automatically makes you cooler than someone who doesn't have one.

Ah Mighty Muggs.. how I love thee. :)

Wife got me the mini muggs for Christmas. Awesome! Found a Yoda at a antique/collectibles store a few months ago, as well. I think it was around $15-$20 and in fantastic shape. I was quite happy..

[quote name='cdubb1605']Sadly it looks as if our thread is dead. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well, SDCC is upon us soon, so it will be Hasbro's move. But this thread is pretty much six feet under because no new Muggs are being released and older Muggs are getting harder to find in stores too, even in Toys 'R' Us.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Well, SDCC is upon us soon, so it will be Hasbro's move. But this thread is pretty much six feet under because no new Muggs are being released and older Muggs are getting harder to find in stores too, even in Toys 'R' Us.[/QUOTE]

Kind of sad as these things seemed to have a lot of potential. I at least want to own a Magneto Muggs figure...

I have an extra Duke from GI Joe still in the box, wish i was artistic enough to do one of these customes. A green lantern Mighty Mugg would be bad ass

Be sure to swing by the Kidrobot thread ... I know they aren't Mighty Muggs, but they are cool vinyl collectibles too.

Always was hoping to see that deadpool mugg and the green goblin / cloth mask spider-man but yeah, thinking that won't happen. Anyone know the last full size mugs produced? I think it was the iron man line right? And then mini mugs after that?

[quote name='etcrane']Be sure to swing by the Kidrobot thread ... I know they aren't Mighty Muggs, but they are cool vinyl collectibles too.

Always was hoping to see that deadpool mugg and the green goblin / cloth mask spider-man but yeah, thinking that won't happen. Anyone know the last full size mugs produced? I think it was the iron man line right? And then mini mugs after that?[/QUOTE]

You are correct. Iron Man & War Machine were the last full sized muggs produced, to my knowledge.

Cheap plug: For those of you looking for a few Muggs, CML. I have some just chillin' on the top shelf of my closet looking for a good home.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not and you'll have to excuse me for not reading all 149 pages, but if you have Ross, DD's Discounts, Factory2U, or similar stores in your area, you should definitely check them for Mighty Muggs. I've got at least 30 MM right now and I've never paid more than $5.

[quote name='etcrane']Be sure to swing by the Kidrobot thread ... I know they aren't Mighty Muggs, but they are cool vinyl collectibles too.

Always was hoping to see that deadpool mugg and the green goblin / cloth mask spider-man but yeah, thinking that won't happen. Anyone know the last full size mugs produced? I think it was the iron man line right? And then mini mugs after that?[/QUOTE]

Technically, the last full sized muggs produced were last year's SDCC muggs, Iron Man with flip mask & Prowl. Before that, the last full sized muggs to hit stores were the Iron Man & War Machine TRU release.

I know it is all on hasbro at this point, but, they didn't announce anything when they did their SDCC line earlier this year. Further proof, 3 Marvel movies this summer (X-Men included) and not a single movie tie in. Come on, Punisher War Zone had movie ones.

[quote name='etcrane']Be sure to swing by the Kidrobot thread ... I know they aren't Mighty Muggs, but they are cool vinyl collectibles too.[/QUOTE]

....what kidrobot thread?

Thanks for bumping this thread. I recently just started collecting again after jumping into the vinyl toy scene. The info above about hitting up Ross, DD's, etc will hopefully help me get started on a MM collection.

And just for fun after seeing LP's collection in the OP
photo.JPG

[quote name='ryosnk']Hopefully hasbro sells the avenger set online. Sweet looking!!![/QUOTE]

I read somewhere that Hasbro will sell it online after SDCC for $34.99.

I'm not a fan of the set, but it's the best packaging I've ever seen. Now that they understand mixing sizes, maybe we'll see an R2-D2 mini/C-3P0 regular combo.

My TRU still has a nice selection of Transformers Mighty Muggs (Shockwave/movie bumbleblee/movie optimus/prowl) but for some reason they don't want to clearance them out. Shame, too: All clearance is an extra 25% off right now (picked up the Bioshock 2 Splicer Bunny mask/Omega box set for $22.50)

Groupon had a $15 for $30 deal going on for the Hasbro website a couple days ago, so I'm all set whenever they release the Muggs.

It might still be live for select regions of the country though so it's worth checking out.

Someone post when they go live at Hasbrotoyshop site, please and thank you. I had nearly forgotten about MM and the SDCC exclusives.

A number of sites are reporting that Hasbrotoyshop will be updating tomorrow (July 26) with the SDCC stuff, sometime in the morning. I'll post again once I actually notice 'em come up, unless someone beats me to it.

Also, use coupon code COMIC2011 for %10 off.

[quote name='Salamando3000']A number of sites are reporting that Hasbrotoyshop will be updating tomorrow (July 26) with the SDCC stuff, sometime in the morning. I'll post again once I actually notice 'em come up, unless someone beats me to it.

Also, use coupon code COMIC2011 for %10 off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I want the mighty mugg set and starscream cobra jet.

bread's done
Back