Minnesota Deals Topic

gameguy22006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Thought I'd go ahead and create a topic for Minnesota. As usual, be sure to include specific info such as the store's location when posting a deal (and of course, information about the deal itself). Enjoy! :)

LMAO @ people thinking there will be any of these point cards left to hit 5 bucks. Highly unlikely, especially since the location is posted. I live right by there and would buy a few @ the current price but my account has like 6000 points on it already.

Yeah, if I was headed up that way I would pick up 3 cards for myself at the current price since I am out of points. I really do doubt they will make it to a $5 price point.

[quote name='importguyr34']There will be some point cards left. I guarantee it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Borenson']Yeah, if I was headed up that way I would pick up 3 cards for myself at the current price since I am out of points. I really do doubt they will make it to a $5 price point.[/QUOTE]Unless you find the stash!

I checked today. All the cards are gone it looks like, which is unfortunate because I am out and was hoping to get Shadow Complex. Ah well.

[quote name='cloudmd23']I checked today. All the cards are gone it looks like, which is unfortunate because I am out and was hoping to get Shadow Complex. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

which area did you check? Last time I was there they were only at checkout lane 26.

[quote name='whiptcracker']which area did you check? Last time I was there they were only at checkout lane 26.[/QUOTE]

I was there Thursday at around 6 PM and they had about 60-80 of them at the last checkout isle.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone could pick some of these up for me I would greatly appreciate it. I can send you the money via Paypal or some other method. I live about 2 hours away and I can't justify the trip if they aren't there for sure. What is the going price for them right now and when do you guys think they will drop even more. PM me if you don't want to post in the thread.

I looked at all the checkout lanes and I saw the little clearance signs, but they were all empty. The other isles had a bunch of cards, but they weren't the clearance ones apparently.

[quote name='importguyr34']They're still ten bucks. Picked one more up today..[/QUOTE]

where were they? A friend of mine went by on Saturday and couldn't find any more in the checkout lanes.

I was in there this morning. The large pack of cards that was on the end lane was gone. There were clearance tags on the end three lanes. There were 2 to 4 cards on several other lanes. These were marked and rang up $19.99. There was another pack of orange cards about the same size as what was up front on the online points display in electronics along with many of the new white ones. I talked to the CS Rep there and he believed the clearance ones sold out and that they had a different DCPI number than the remaining ones. I assumed the old cards were orange and the new white, but perhaps there was an older version of the orange cards on clearance.

[quote name='importguyr34']actually not that many. There were tons at the lanes when I left[/QUOTE]

Yeah there were a ton of them last week. It's just amazing so many sold at $10 a pop. There were at least 60-80 cards there last Wednesday. Oh well. I was hoping they're would've been some left and that they would've dropped down to $5 but I figured that there wasn't much of a chance. Hope some of the other folks on the board got a few.

Picked up Guitar Hero World Tour with two guitars at Target for $22.48 on the PS3 in WI along with Pattapon 2 for $4.98. I got an extra copy of pattapon for a friend but he does not want it. If a CAG wants it PM me or I will probably just take it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Target Clearance Thread OP:

DPCI stands for Department, Class, Item-- it's Target's version of a SKU. These are a nine digit number that can always be found on your receipt and also on the red clearance tags on the item itself. DPCI numbers are handy to have when you want to check the item's price-- just go over to your scanner and punch in the numbers, if your scanners have keypads. Also, you can give these numbers to team members so they can check the availability of the item easily with their PDA scanners.

[quote name='manthing']The DPCI for those clearance 1600 point cards is 207000221[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's a different DCPI from some of the other orange ones. I guess some of the orange ones are older? The newest DCPI is 207080220 I believe.

[quote name='Davestation']Picked up Guitar Hero World Tour with two guitars at Target for $22.48 on the PS3 in WI along with Pattapon 2 for $4.98. I got an extra copy of pattapon for a friend but he does not want it. If a CAG wants it PM me or I will probably just take it back.[/QUOTE]
Which Target?

Hudson, be careful with the two guitar bundle it the old Les Paul ones that came with GH3 and not the new one with the "Slider Bar". Target had that bundle too for the same clearance price of $22.48 but it only had one guitar. It's kinda lame that the game tells me to use the slider bar but I have no way to do it since Activision had to clear out old iventory of the Les Paul. Oh well, it was only $22.48 and my kids like it. Still waiting to jump on a Dead Space for PS3 for $7.48.

anyone need a copy of mad world? Grabbed one for cheap and don't have a wii and it's safe to say I never will. Considering I have had one 2 different times and sold it within a month both times.

sorry I was thinking of the EndWar bundle because I saw that recently at Target and didn't jump on it before it sold out.

[quote name='AFeils']Hey vicks could you pick me up a copy of Socom and I could compensate you for it.[/QUOTE]

Sure, Ill check to see if there are any left (I imagine so)..

Anyone see any 360 copies of NCAA Football '09 at the $7.xx price? I have the one I bought at $14 with my receipt, but haven't opened it. I imagine any remaining copies have dropped again, and would love to get it a bit cheaper if possible.

[quote name='Idx86']Anyone see any 360 copies of NCAA Football '09 at the $7.xx price? I have the one I bought at $14 with my receipt, but haven't opened it. I imagine any remaining copies have dropped again, and would love to get it a bit cheaper if possible.[/QUOTE]

Midway Super had it for that price on Monday, but it was gone as of Wednesday evening.

I thought the Minnetonka KMart was old news?

I remember going past Knollwood Mall over the summer and there being a guy holding a 'Store Closing' sign on the corner of Aquila.

Richfield closing I think is news though.

I'd say New Hope would go before Anoka, as it's kinda similar to Richfield in that it's 'landlocked' and far from major shopping areas.

[quote name='vicks']Yeah, minnetonka has been old news - last i checked (over a week ago) games were 30% off - who knows whats left though.

Ill check out richfield and report back..[/QUOTE]

20% off games. 10% off accessories.

Not bad if your looking for relatively new games (saw Batman, among others) for 48.00

great selection still but I didn't see anything great. Consoles were 10% off but no ps3s and only elite 360s priced at 400 still...

It also looked liked most things that were on clearance are no longer, as to be expected.

[quote name='manthing']I'd say New Hope would go before Anoka, as it's kinda similar to Richfield in that it's 'landlocked' and far from major shopping areas.[/QUOTE]

I completely forgot about the New Hope location. :bomb:

On that note.... the Minnesota Thunder are doing an Thirsty Thursday game this Thursday (the 10th). When the Thunder score a goal for 15 minutes you can get an Bud Light for $1. The Thunder are playing against the Puerto Rico Islanders. The game is at the National Sports Center in Blaine. Tickets are from $5 to $27. The $5 ticket is good for the bleacher on the other side of the field or behind either goal along with the beer garden.

Also anyone in high school or college with an ID can get in for $2 to this game as well.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I completely forgot about the New Hope location. :bomb:

On that note.... the Minnesota Thunder are doing an Thirsty Thursday game this Thursday (the 10th). When the Thunder score a goal for 15 minutes you can get an Bud Light for $1. The Thunder are playing against the Puerto Rico Islanders. The game is at the National Sports Center in Blaine. Tickets are from $5 to $27. The $5 ticket is good for the bleacher on the other side of the field or behind either goal along with the beer garden.

Also anyone in high school or college with an ID can get in for $2 to this game as well.[/QUOTE]
From a guy who's actually played with and against the Thunder, I must say, their games are not that enjoyable to watch. I honestly think you'd be better off going to Augsburg College on a Thursday night during the summer and watching the MASL Division 1 teams play... And considering this is CAG, its free :)

[quote name='One4Deuce']From a guy who's actually played with and against the Thunder, I must say, their games are not that enjoyable to watch. I honestly think you'd be better off going to Augsburg College on a Thursday night during the summer and watching the MASL Division 1 teams play... And considering this is CAG, its free :)[/QUOTE]

I might have to check out a few games there next summer. I still do enjoy going to a few Thunder games a year. Plus the NSC is only getting better and better with all the remodeling work they have been doing.

bread's done
Back