MLB 2K7 League is up. ATLANTA, Pittsburg, Toronto are avaliable

slickkill77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
78 (100%)
*Notice 2*

It will be a private league and the name will be MLB 2K7 Cag . The password - CAG. 30 teams. 8 team playoff. 1 week between games. If you cant make a game send me a message or pm me. We will play 30 games

Team- User Name; XBL Name

Atlanta(Locked)-
Marlins(Locked)- 2Fast; BatmanR
Astros(Locked)- BasketCase1080; pillsbury1018
Phillies(Locked)- Phanatic; Phanatic4
White Soxs(Locked)- Maynard; maynardLD50
Tigers(Locked)- mjkusy13; mjkusy13
Twins(Locked)- defiance_17; defiance17
Mariners(Locked)- mr ryles; WinemmuccaRyles
Blue Jays(Locked)- magiic; blackmagiic

It will be easier if you pm me and and put it in here

We need to decide on how many games we will play. Same as always either post it or pm me

Hmm I'd have to buy the game first but I'd probably be down for the Toronto Blue Jays seeing as how they are the only Canadian team lol

Well I'd be interested, and I would like the cubs, but I need to know what the commitment would be time wise. How many games would we play? Would we get a whole week to complete each game with whoever it is we play? I ask only because I don't want to be the guy who never plays his games just because I'm too busy playing real baseball.

Ill allow one week but if after the week you dont play you must contact me and we will work it out after that. As for how many game idk right now. We will figure that out in due time

I'll take the Red Sox, not too sure how soon I'll have this, but if I am given a date, I'll have it by then or withdraw from the league.

well i was all gun ho in the other thread to play in a league but after playing the demo last night i relized just how rusty and shitty i am so I'll sit this one out but will definitely play other CAGs once I get back in my rut.

How is the game anyways? Seems to have average at best reviews? Do I really want to pay 59.99CAD or 69.99CAD for this game?

I am picking up the game tomorrow, I was hoping I could still keep the cardinals since that was the team I had in the original thread. If not I will take the Yankees I guess but I still really want my hometown team the Cardinals.

[quote name='magiic']How is the game anyways? Seems to have average at best reviews? Do I really want to pay 59.99CAD or 69.99CAD for this game?[/quote]

Where have you seen avg. reviews? Everything I have seen have been really good reviews.

It is a REALLY good baseball game. You won't be dissapointed with it.

Read the ign review they dock points for stupid things. Believe me this game is awesome.
Ruffstuff im going to pm you about the duplicate teams. I know you had them in the first thread but it isnt really fair to just give them to you. I am going to pick a number between 0-15. Closest guess gets it

Ya I read the IGN review and they gave it 79% and had a lot of points of why it just wasn't anything really special. If you guys seem onboard with it I'll grab it. Maybe I'll rent it first.

Oakland A's, gamertag RLY723

just got the game today at 9pm,finished playing online 2am west coast time...this gamne is very mvp 05 ish lol

Picked up the game last night, in for yankees as i said in the first thread

Guess i should add it correct

New York Yankees/Weedy649/WeedyHoodlum649

Ok for the cardinals.....MSU picked the number 8 and ruffrina picked 3.
My number was 6 so the cardinals go to MSU. Please no one hate me i am just being fair. Ruffrina you can pick another team or wait for another league

Unless you really want the mets.....I you do pick a number 0-15 and pm me
Mets (Member-Guess)
Warlock-8
notoriousxbox-7
rsigley-7
My number was 10 so the mets go to Warlock

Brewers (Member- Guess)
klwillis45- 4

Alright heres what ill do to make it a little more fair for early adapters. By tomorrow if theres no double teams all teams that are spoken for are locked. Then we will continue on with sign ups

[quote name='slickkill77']Unless you really want the mets.....I you do pick a number 0-15 and pm me
Mets (Member-Guess)
Warlock-8

Brewers (Member- Guess)
klwillis45- 4

Alright heres what ill do to make it a little more fair for early adapters. By tomorrow if theres no double teams all teams that are spoken for are locked. Then we will continue on with sign ups[/QUOTE]

Pm'd you the number I picked

I'll take the seattle mariners, but if mrbaseball decides to drop[ put of the league I would like the cubs.

XBL- WinemmuccaRyles

I will swing by wal-mart today to pick this up, if not I'll have it by tomorrow.

I say we should start in mid march. We play all of the teams in the same league (AL,NL) and maybe a couple of interleague games. Then we do playoffs.

[quote name='ruffinra']Actually make that the dodgers instead[/QUOTE]

I hope you're ready to get your ass kicked by my Padres then! (Actually I'm really terrible at the game, but I couldn't help but to talk a little trash.)

Well i dont know how the schedule works. At 1 game a week even 50 games will take a year to complete.

I think the best game number selection would be one that doesnt make the leauge fade out and ends either before or at the same time as the baseball season. Most likely before since we are starting before the season.

If the schedule was 100 games but lets say i face the red sox for a 3 game series, and play those 3 games in a week, then thats fine. However playing the red sox and blue jays in the same week, could get messy.

2k handles the schedule so i dont know how they would spread it.

So my vote right now goes to 50, hopefully low enough so that interest stays up for all 30 teams and high enough to get some rivalries going instead of facing everyone like once and thats it. This is if we play more than 1 game a week, if not than bump that down to 30.

[quote name='Weedy649']Well i dont know how the schedule works. At 1 game a week even 50 games will take a year to complete.

I think the best game number selection would be one that doesnt make the leauge fade out and ends either before or at the same time as the baseball season. Most likely before since we are starting before the season.

If the schedule was 100 games but lets say i face the red sox for a 3 game series, and play those 3 games in a week, then thats fine. However playing the red sox and blue jays in the same week, could get messy.

2k handles the schedule so i dont know how they would spread it.

So my vote right now goes to 50, hopefully low enough so that interest stays up for all 30 teams and high enough to get some rivalries going instead of facing everyone like once and thats it. This is if we play more than 1 game a week, if not than bump that down to 30.[/QUOTE]

I got some beef with that since Im only home on the weekends and could only play a game fri, sat, or sunday. So as long as the multi games occur on those days id be down.

30 is good to me, On a side note, this doesn't affect me since I recently graduated college but I can guarantee toward the end of march our league will have to do a 1 week vacation due to spring break. I know last yr when I went to Vegas playing my Xbox 360 would have been impossible.

And oh yea I am not the best at the game either but your Padres are getting killed by the Dodgers, kinda like how my Cardinals did it to the Padres in real life last yr in the playoffs.

bread's done
Back