MMA (UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, Invicta, etc.) Discussion Thread -- Version II

CM PUNK OFFICIALLY IN UFC!!!!!  :whee:

Nah, I'm not really that excited, lol. It's interesting, for sure. And good for him for wanting to truly test himself. We'll see how he enjoys getting punched in the face though. It isn't fun, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably keeps the same entrance music.
I just hope they don't put "CM Punk" as his name. I mean, use it as a nickname like Rampage Jackson does. That's fine. But I don't want to see just "CM Punk"

It's funny. My guess for the announcement was a scheduled fight for GSP.

Punk is one of my all time favorite pro wrestlers. I'm excited. I don't expect him to do well at the UFC level, but hope to be proven wrong. I just commented on Facebook so I'll share it here:

This makes me actually want to watch UFC again. I gave up on TUF midseason after watching the last probably 10 seasons. After watching every Fight Night- even prelims- and (streaming) all PPVs for years, it just got dull. Way too many cards (at 5 hours a pop) and they're filled with no-name fighters, and tons of big fights changed after stars got hurt.

I wouldn't say robbed, but I thought Hendicks won the fight as well, though I'm glad he lost.  I think that Hendricks should get no points for pinning someone against the cage, and he should lose points if the person being pinned is throwing punches/elbows/etc.  I've just never seen it scored that way before tonight, hoping that judging continues to evolve in this way.  

That being said, Lawler looked super listless during the middle rounds.  I'm really surprised he took the decision.  But I'm happy he did.

Hendricks pretty classy in the post-fight press conference.  Johny: "I didn't fight.  Ya know what I mean, look at the 4th and 5th round, I just didn't fight."  It's very true, he didn't.  Weird fight.

I wouldn't say robbed, but I thought Hendicks won the fight as well, though I'm glad he lost. I think that Hendricks should get no points for pinning someone against the cage, and he should lose points if the person being pinned is throwing punches/elbows/etc. I've just never seen it scored that way before tonight, hoping that judging continues to evolve in this way.

That being said, Lawler looked super listless during the middle rounds. I'm really surprised he took the decision. But I'm happy he did.

Hendricks pretty classy in the post-fight press conference. Johny: "I didn't fight. Ya know what I mean, look at the 4th and 5th round, I just didn't fight." It's very true, he didn't. Weird fight.
Well, based on how judging USUALLY goes, yeah, Lawler probably should have lost. But I agree completely. There were way too many times where Hendricks "controlled" a round just by pinning Lawler to the cage and hoping he'd get impatient and do something stupid. He wasn't even working for the takedown. He was just holding him there. That's not good MMA wrestling.

All you have to do is go back a couple weeks and look at the Frankie Edgar v Cub Swanson fight to see good MMA wrestling. Edgar got takedowns and mauled Swanson for most of that fight. He was grinding forearms in his face, throwing elbows, etc. Hendricks did none of that. It's kind of dumb, but Hendricks was more impressive tonight when he was standing at a distance throwing combinations.

To me, it felt like he was fighting to not lose, rather than to win. And that's the same thing people (even Hendricks himself) gave GSP shit for. And he worked LESS than GSP even in this fight. He was basically stalemating. I'm glad as hell they somehow "botched" the scoring to give Lawler the belt. If anything, maybe it'll send a message that the way scoring is done needs to change.

I didn't really understand why Lawler only had huge offensive outbursts in the first 30 seconds and the last 30 seconds of the fight...but at least he tried to fight. Hendricks seemed to just want to prevent Lawler from fighting. I mean, seriously...is "lean and pray" a thing?

The other thing I'll say about pinning someone to the cage, Travis Browne has gotten two knockouts by being pinned to the cage. Maybe judges really shouldn't consider it a defensive position.

I could have seen it going either way as a 48-47 decision, but I don't know about that one judge going 49-46. Something is off about them.

That being said, I was happy that Hendricks lost too. I can appreciate technical BJJ matches, and technical wrestling matches, but when it's obvious that someone is just stalling for time constantly and laying on people it has no real place in the UFC. (promoters hate that shit too)

Yeah, it's crazy because for me, wrestling can be both the most awesome part of MMA and the most horrible part of MMA. When it's executed properly, like what Edgar did to Swanson, it's incredible. Just the idea of imposing your will on somebody, smothering them, and putting a beating on them...while at the same time negating any offense they might have. That's freaking terrifying.

But what Hendricks did last night was just the latter part. He negated a lot of Lawler's offense by holding him against the cage. And rather than wearing him out and eventually getting the takedown...or backing off and touching him up with those combinations, there were large chunks of the fight where he did neither. He didn't go for submissions. And he didn't do much ground and pound at all.

He never tried to win the fight outside of hitting Robbie a few times and then laying on him to abuse the 10 point must scoring system. That was a bullshit strategy, and I'm glad the scoring didn't go his way. People can say he was "robbed", but maybe he'll actually try to beat his opponent next time. I'm sorry, but I have to say, if THAT'S how Hendricks was going to defend the belt, I'm glad as hell he lost the decision to GSP too and didn't tarnish Georges' record with a one hit wonder performance.

I'm glad Hendricks lost. That's twice now he's been punished for coasting. He lost to GSP because he thought he had the fight in the bag in the fifth round and then the last two rounds of this he just hid his head in Lawler's crotch.

Even the few take downs he got it didn't seem like he landed any significant shots at all on the mat. Hendricks was doing well in rounds 2,3 and 4 with his stand up. Lawler seemed tentative and I thought Hendricks was going to start really outworking him on the feet and with the leg kicks.

I thought it was going to 48-47 Hendricks but could see 48-47 Lawler, but I'm happy with the result. The 49-46 Lawler is a litte out there though.

As for CM Punk - well that is kind of a mixed bag. I guess it will bring a lot of viewers to his matches, but who could they possibly match him with. Anyone who good should smash him. Honestly, anyone in the UFC should smash him. He has no significant experience in any combat sports. This isn't like a WWF guy coming over who has very high level wresting, judo, jiu jitsu, or something.

I guess the Green Ranger has called him out. Out of everyone who has called out Punk so far, the Green Ranger is the only close to his level of experience.

Punk better be spending all the money he made in the WWF on the best private classes money can buy 24/7 if he hopes to have any chance at surviving in the UFC.

Jason David Frank has always been a legit martial artist and is 4-0 amateur 1-0 pro. I wouldn't call him elite or anything but he's got skill.

Dana White is a promoter, and his job is to put asses in seats. Punk does that. People need to get over themselves.

I also find it funny that they choose to make fun of pro wrestling/wrestlers but the sport has had it's fair share of legitimate shooters. Carl Gotch, Inoki, Allen Coage would all probably be champions if UFC was around during their prime. And wrestlers like Toga Fifita could probably legitimately take any past or present UFC fighter in a real scrap even in his older age. You don't f with Meng, man.

Well, let's not get carried away. An amateur wrestling background is an incredible base to build on. But it's ultimately going to come down to how somebody reacts to getting hit in the face. Even the mighty Brock Lesnar reacted to getting punched in the face like this.

cain-velasquez-brock-lesnar.gif

Some people are fighters and some people are just tough guys. If Phil Brooks is actually a fighter, then he'll stand a better chance of hanging around long enough to learn something than a lot of guys do.

I love the breakdancing Brock animated gifs. The one with the disco ball and the deer head are the best.

Carl Gotch, Inoki, Allen Coage would all probably be champions if UFC was around during their prime. And wrestlers like Toga Fifita could probably legitimately take any past or present UFC fighter in a real scrap even in his older age. You don't f with Meng, man.
Well obviously these guys have a very good chance of being MMA champions. You have Olympian, Olympic Medalist and someone trained in catch wresting by one of the previous Olympians. If like 10 years ago Kurt Angle ended up coming to UFC like it was rumored then that would have made perfect sense. Brock coming over made sense. Bobbly Lashley trying makes sense. This is more like Bam Bam Bigelow's MMA run (or to use another athlete from a different sport with no combat sport experience - Jose Canseco)

It looks like Punk is taking his retirement and doing all these things he wished he could do when he was younger. He's writing Thor for Marvel and now he is going to be a UFC fighter. More power to him, I'd do that if I could. Honestly though, he has no business in the UFC. As of right now he lacks the experience and training to be in there, so I don't know what they will do with him.

Any big name they put him against will steam roll him. If they put him against a newcomer with no record then it makes no sense to be on a PPV and if he wins it doesn't prove anything. I think there best bet is to try to dig up one of the retired mid-card middle weights. I think maybe a Leben or Jorge Riviera. Someone that is way path their prime, but still is a big enough name that people remember them. That way if he does lose, at least it is against legit competition (to a point).

I know Punk mentions he trains BJJ off and on, but that doesn't make some one ready for the UFC. I've seen photos over the years of Punk in a gi and he appears to be a white belt (maybe he is a blue by now), but that means almost everyone else is going to be as good at least as skilled as him in his strong area. Take Jorge Riviera (pretty much 100% a striker usually). I've rolled and trained with him a few times, and he was a purple belt 2 or 3 years ago (for those who don't know BJJ goes white - blue - purple - brown - black).

So not to drag this out - I wish Punk luck. If I had his money and name recognition I'd do whatever I wanted too.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2295612-commissioners-express-concern-over-ufcs-cm-punk-signing

Looks like some of the athletic commissions are concerned about CM Punk's skill level and would be reluctant to grant him a license. The UFC is really going to need to put him against a scrub. This is such a weird thing. Yes, the UFC needs another big name for fans to get excited about...but they can't turn into WWE themselves.

Seriously, I would have put Punk on TUF the same way they did with Kimbo Slice. I get that that wouldn't generate PPV $$$, but even as the opening fight on the main card, it would just look like a freakshow.

Who knows. Maybe he's better than everybody thinks he is. But he has NO FIGHTS. Both Brock and Kimbo had fights and a pedigree (being generous for Kimbo, here, lol) before coming into the UFC. Neither one of them was a total unknown.

And you've got Cathal Pendred saying he's Punk's first opponent. Bull-freaking-shit. Pendred is 15-2 and would MURDER him. No way that fight happens.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2295614-cm-punks-first-opponent-welterweight-cathal-pendred-suggests-hes-first-up

Looks like some of the athletic commissions are concerned about CM Punk's skill level and would be reluctant to grant him a license. The UFC is really going to need to put him against a scrub. This is such a weird thing. Yes, the UFC needs another big name for fans to get excited about...but they can't turn into WWE themselves.
They are going to have to walk a fine line. They don't want to blow all their star-power with him by having an unknown run him over, but then any higher level guy is going to starch him in probably under 45 seconds.

I tried to check out his jiu jitsu pedirgree and this is what I found.

"I've never even gotten my blue belt," he said. "I've trained so infrequently with Rener (Gracie), it's (belt promotion) just nothing that's come about."

So he is still a white belt and in a tournament would compete as one. I'm guessing since he is a professional "athlete" (I'm not sure what to call it), he is in great shape. Strong, explosive, etc., so he could probably easily beat almost all the other whitebelts and many blue belts in the local and maybe even regional tournaments.

But if this is the extent of his ability, he is going to be in for a world of problems. As I said eariler, I hope he is spending big big big bucks to get private lessons 24/7 in grappling and striking. If he does that and manages to pull a low level guy he could win. Just being able to get one on one with the best in the world will give him a huge advantage on the learning curve and help him against the guys who only make 5 or 10K a fight and have to work full/part time to survive.

Not sure if anyone caught it, but during the women's fight tonight after the headbutt, the following exchange happened:

Mike: "That's a pretty good gash, Joe"

Joe: "I don't think you're supposed to say that when women are fighting"

Or something to that extent.

I love Joe Rogan.

Junior stole that one but one hell of a main event. It's almost unfair to make the heavyweights go 5 rounds but thats how it is.

I think he's just disappointed with Junior. For a guy who was very briefly the heavyweight champion and seemed to be Cain's equal, he's looked like complete shit since then. Had Miocic not gotten sloppy (ie. walking in with his hands down and getting dropped), he probably wins that fight. Junior takes too much of a beating, and I've basically given up on him as anything more than a gatekeeper.

I'm sure Rogan feels the same way and was just hoping that Miocic would be "the next guy" to make the heavyweight division somewhat relevant. But now, we're basically back at square one. Even with Junior winning, who in the hell would want to see him fight Cain again? (assuming Cain is ever not injured, lol) I guess this sets up a fight with Werdum...and that could be a good one. But beyond that, the division is as thin as ever. Overeem, Mitrione, and Browne are the next tier...and none of them need to be fighting for the title.

Also, Nate Diaz... :lol: Talking shit from bottom while getting destroyed in 10-8 rounds, lol. That could practically be an SNL sketch at this point.

"Ha! You may be beating the ever-loving shit out of me, but those shorts make you look fat!"

"Oh, ok...yeah...punch me again. Punch me again! OW!"

Such a dumbass. Of course, he's claiming that he fought injured because he "needed to get paid", but whatever. Those fuckers always have an excuse and nothing is ever their fault.

Oh those Diaz brothers. Always a complaint and an excuse. I don't get the trash talking as they are getting wrecked. It reminded me of when he lost to Benson. Last 45 seconds he started flipping him off instead of trying to dive for a some Hail Mary submission after losing 5 rounds.

JDS definitely won that fight, but damn he did not look like the same fighter from 2 or 3 years ago. He seemed so slow and sluggish in there. He also absorbed a ton of damage. I wonder if the nearly 50 minutes of getting destroyed by Cain took a permanent toll on him (either physically or mentally) because he didn't look at all like a world beater. The JDS out there last night would've gotten stopped by Hunt or Werdum. If Stipe would've been able to keep up the pace from earlier in the fight he would've had it in the bag.

Also - everytime JDS broke he would just kind of jog away a little bit and eat a few more punches. This JDS wouldn't have made it very far against Cain.

I missed the Gonzaga fight, but that is probably for the best. I don't know why Gonzaga has never tried to go to a big camp. He's like 45 minutes away from me in Worcester/Ludlow MA, and I think he suffers from being the very best there at Team Link and having no one to push him.

Is everyone excited for Jones vs. Cormier? The drama build up aside, I am very excited to see how it plays out.

Just finished reading that within the last hour. I wonder how all that Zuffa trash talking he did will play out ?  I guess nothing will come of it since he got resigned. I'll be looking forward to seeing who his next opponent will be.

Don't really care that Rampage is back. The only thing that makes sense are tossing him in a few matches with other legends before retirement. Give him Shogun, Henderson, and Diet Nog and then make all four retire immediately after.

His last two fights in the UFC were awful (we won't include the Jones once since that has been the standard for most Jones fights). Even his fight against King Mo was bad and it was a gift decision. Same thing to his fight against Lyoto Machida a few years ago - gift decision.

Rampage will be back and then in 12 months be bitching again how he is being treated again.

Don't really care that Rampage is back. The only thing that makes sense are tossing him in a few matches with other legends before retirement. Give him Shogun, Henderson, and Diet Nog and then make all four retire immediately after.

His last two fights in the UFC were awful (we won't include the Jones once since that has been the standard for most Jones fights). Even his fight against King Mo was bad and it was a gift decision. Same thing to his fight against Lyoto Machida a few years ago - gift decision.

Rampage will be back and then in 12 months be bitching again how he is being treated again.
Ehh...I agree with half of this. I don't expect anything special out of Rampage's performances. He is a star name though and is a much more credible signing than CM Punk...so, at least there's that.

I'm not quite sure if he'll be bitching as much this tiem though. For one, when he left last time, he had a "hot" movie career that he probably thought would turn into something. He also had that "grass is always greener" perspective. Now, he knows exactly what it's like in one of the B tier promotions.

It's also interesting that he's one of the first guys to sign AFTER the Reebok deal. Maybe he hated the work of having to get his own sponsors, and this actually makes the UFC more appealing now.

At the end of the day, he should be looking to just make as much money as he can off of his name...before it's too late and he can't fight anymore. Hopefully, he has the same mentality.

Was really hoping to see Dom vs TJ for some clashing of foot work. He should probably just hang it up before he suffers something he won't recover from.. As for Barao getting the rematch he didn't really look very impressive in his last outing. I think he might get plagued with never fully coming back to his former glory after losing kinda like Miguel Torres did. 

MacDonald gets passed over again and Lawler Hendricks 3 is announced. These rematches are getting pretty boring honestly and holding up the division in a sense. If Hendricks goes for wrestling and works he will take the win.

Pretty excited to finally see DC v Jones go down. They've done a good job hyping the fight. Most excited I've been for a fight in quite some time. Looking forward to Cowboy and Fury as well. Good way to start 2015

I dont like Rory MacDonald but im not interested in Lawler Hendricks 3 either since it was so underwhelming.

Pulling for Jones tonight, I think he'll win fairly easily. gotta love a heel.

Damn...great performance from Cowboy. He just outclassed Jury. That reminded me of when Faber fought Michael McDonald. Just a veteran with way too much skill and experience. Really hope Cowboy gets a title shot. He's worked his ass off.

lmao...Daniel Cormier struggling for takedowns that don't even matter. That's embarrassing, man. It's like he just didn't want Jones to have more takedowns than him...nevermind all the striking. DC totally broke after Jones slammed him though. He just looked sad and desperate after that.

So much for "being Jones' equal".

Pretty sad with the event overall last night - no finishes for the main card.

As for the main event, I was disappointed once it got to the 4th round. Cormier was the underdog for a reason, but I was very surprised that he slowed down to a crawl those last two rounds. He didn't do a single thing the 4th and 5th round (except for the momentary take down which only happened because Jones let him have while trying to set up a guillotine). You could tell by midway through the 4th round that it was all over for Cormier. Jones was running away with it, and pretty much no longer at all afraid of Cormier's striking, takedowns, anything.

All the talk about Cormier embracing the grind and training with Velasquez made me thing we were going to see a war to the bitter end or at least Cormier would take some chances and get finished or finish Jones.

Maybe the cut was too much too fast for Cormier. His matches against Cummins or TRT-less Henderson should not have gotten him a title shot (should've had to fight Evans, Gustaff, Glover, or one of those guys).

There is pretty much nobody else left for Jones after Rumble and Gustaff. I wonder what the UFC will try to do if he beats both of those guys. I can't think of any up and comers who might challenge Jones soon. They could push for the move up to HW and have him fight Stipe, Werdum, Cain, Hunt and all the rest.

Alvarez out, Cowboy in!

Cerrone stepping up on 2 weeks rest to fight Benson Henderson!  Can't wait, this is the fight I was dying to see, and the perfect final LW fight if Benson really is stepping up to WW.

Alvarez out, Cowboy in!

Cerrone stepping up on 2 weeks rest to fight Benson Henderson! Can't wait, this is the fight I was dying to see, and the perfect final LW fight if Benson really is stepping up to WW.
Ugh, I don't have good feelings about this one. Henderson (on a good day) is a decent jump from the guys Cerrone has been fighting. This reminds me of when Faber took the fight with Barao on short notice. Why bust your ass so hard to climb back up the ladder and then not give yourself adequate time to prepare for a very skilled opponent?

I get that Cowboy believes in himself...but Henderson isn't some ham and egger. I know Cerrone is basically begging to fight all the time, but this just seems like a foolish fight to take.

Ugh, I don't have good feelings about this one. Henderson (on a good day) is a decent jump from the guys Cerrone has been fighting. This reminds me of when Faber took the fight with Barao on short notice. Why bust your ass so hard to climb back up the ladder and then not give yourself adequate time to prepare for a very skilled opponent?

I get that Cowboy believes in himself...but Henderson isn't some ham and egger. I know Cerrone is basically begging to fight all the time, but this just seems like a foolish fight to take.
Yeah, as far as Cerrone's title shot goes, this is probably a bad idea. Former champ and guy he's lost to twice already on 2 weeks notice is a hell of a mountain to climb. But does Cerrone even care about a title shot? Seems like he just wants to fight and make money.

IDK he's been red hot for past year or so and maybe he feels like he's at his prime. This might just be the best time to make that push. He basically took no damage last fight, has been training hard and is going into this fight with that same mindset and conditioning. It's the same amount of notice for Henderson as it is Cowboy.

Sometimes fighters fall off quick. Compare JDS now to 1/2 years ago.

Yeah, but it's still a short notice fight against a guy he probably doesn't even need to fight. He's ranked higher than Henderson now, and taking a #1 contender fight against Nurmagomedov is what he should have done. Obviously, that fight would have been just as difficult, if not more...but he would have had time for a normal camp and normal preparation. He earned the right to that. It's just unfortunate that he doesn't seem smart enough to realize it.

If he loses to a lower ranked Henderson because of the quick turnaround or just because it's not a good matchup for him, he'll probably find himself back on the undercard like Urijah.

But like Tyler said, you hear Cowboy talk about making money a lot more than you hear him talk about the belt. So, maybe he doesn't give a shit. It makes you wonder if he has saved anything at all or if all his crazy adventures and partying are forcing him to keep up.

Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine in December, in drug rehab. WTF?

I guess it's not a banned non-competing substance so no issues with the Nevada fighting commission or anything.

I was really hoping Cerrone was going to get added to the Colorado card. Henderson is a bigger fight probably but two weeks is less than ideal for that big a fight.

Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine in December, in drug rehab. WTF?

I guess it's not a banned non-competing substance so no issues with the Nevada fighting commission or anything.
I'm sure the collective UFC brass crapped themselves when the found out. The Fox deal, Reebok deal, and everything else is now in hurt with this. Their biggest star (and who they like to call the greatest of all time) testing positive for cocaine.

I'm sure his post fight test will come back clean, but just imagine if Jones took a bump off of Greg Jackson's head before walking out. The UFC would be in deep shit. Not to the extent of Affliction when Barnett closed the organization, but enough to really really hurt it.

Jones can't seem to keep out of trouble. From dirty, racial and insulting texts from his hacked phone, to wrapping his Bentley around a telephone pole while drunk to now this.

I'm sure the collective UFC brass crapped themselves when the found out. The Fox deal, Reebok deal, and everything else is now in hurt with this. Their biggest star (and who they like to call the greatest of all time) testing positive for cocaine.

I'm sure his post fight test will come back clean, but just imagine if Jones took a bump off of Greg Jackson's head before walking out. The UFC would be in deep shit. Not to the extent of Affliction when Barnett closed the organization, but enough to really really hurt it.

Jones can't seem to keep out of trouble. From dirty, racial and insulting texts from his hacked phone, to wrapping his Bentley around a telephone pole while drunk to now this.
I was imaging what would happen if this came out before the fight. I think they said the test was in early December, I'm not sure if the results just came back now or what. But if this came out before the fight, no way UFC could have let him in the fight, even if it wasn't technically against any commission rules. Then they would have lost possibly the biggest PPV of the year.

Wow...mind blowing news. Part of me wonders if this is one of those new life...same old shitty friends situations. Considering Jones specifically talked about moving his family to Albuquerque so he could train and stay in shape between fights...you have to wonder if that plays into it. He probably knew this was going to come out and really risk endangering his career unless he wakes the hell up and grows up.

Hopefully rehab and a change of scenery will get through to him. I'm a huge Jones fan...but I do feel like he's bought into his own hype recently. The way he talks about himself and the "not being afraid to face death" nonsense...it's silly. He's an incredibly gifted athlete whose entire family basically won the genetics lottery. But if he keeps fucking around between fights and acting like a moron, it will catch up with him.

There are a lot of things about him that just scream foolish 27 year old who thinks he's invincible. Hopefully this makes a difference for him.

I was imaging what would happen if this came out before the fight. I think they said the test was in early December, I'm not sure if the results just came back now or what. But if this came out before the fight, no way UFC could have let him in the fight, even if it wasn't technically against any commission rules. Then they would have lost possibly the biggest PPV of the year.
I think I read over on bloody elbow or sherdog that the results were sent to the UFC brass first like the 28th before the fight and now they are doing damage control. I'm not sure if there was any proof of it posted, but it makes sense. Just a few days before this came out the UFC announced that they were no longer going to be dealing out punishments for drug testing related stuff. Everyone assumed that was because of the Cung Le spectacle, but it looks more and more like they were prepping for this so they didn't have to punish Jones.

Here is a classic Jones quote from a few years back:

“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”

If a known party maniac like Chuck never got busted when he was the long reigning champ, then Jones is just stupid. DUI, hacked phone (lol), and now this.

From what I've seen and heard about athletes failing drug tests for substances like cocaine is that the organizations don't have as performance enhancing ? They don't appear to have the same fine / punishment if it were steroids or weed . Imo I think it's more of a hard core drug and should have a stronger penalty. It doesn't seem like it does because I always see the famous athletes back in their sport and on tv asap.

bread's done
Back