Most Memorable CAG Villain 2007

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Voting is open. Lets get this done so I can change this awful sig to something else.[/quote]

Just because you made a cool sig I decided to vote for him! :applause:

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I don't see the girl.
I wanted to vote for her.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hledford would have been my choice too. I voted for Pepsiman - my second choice...

Again, this topic would have so much more meaning if the winner got banned for the duration of 2008. Of course, DJK8E and Pepsiman are already gone. Still, we could wash our hands of one of the other three.

[quote name='Quintessence']Just because you made a cool sig I decided to vote for him! :applause:[/quote]

same reason I voted. I havent heard of half of these people, only seen a few quotes from them. Jollydwarf isnt bad, I just follow people like a blind sheep :lol:

dwarf isn't a "villain," that's giving him too much credit.

If you haven't laughed at a JMac post at least once in the past year, you're an idiot.

I'll randomly pick one of the other three since I have no idea who they are.

[quote name='jollydwarf']
(Pretty fuckin' weak year for the 'colorful' types here, apparently.)[/QUOTE]

Well you did get nominated after all.

Were I to win over perennial runner-up JimmieMac, I would feel such crushing guilt, it might drive me to never post again. Or--maybe post constantly, to try to 'justify' such an injustice. Either way. Not really sure. Anyway, let's let the man have his hour, shall we?

wow I made the cut :)

Seriously? I am going to loose out to Pepsiman? (still don't know what he's famous for)

Surprised that the Xbox Live scammer, Heather didn't make the cut, or Billg's monstrous multi-chapter thread (but well written) attempting to get his way from Circuit City over a DS and a flash drive that expired.

Oh any finalist who made the list want custom banners for themselves, pm me.

I would like to submit The Digg Button as the CAG villain of the year, since it actually periodically damages the site by running it into the ground.

None of the current contenders can make that claim.

[quote name='Strell']I would like to submit The Digg Button as the CAG villain of the year, since it actually periodically damages the site by running it into the ground.

None of the current contenders can make that claim.[/quote]
That was true for 2007, but not this year on our new servers. I guess it missed its chance.

Next year we *SHOULD* have a Douche of the Year catergory. Some people aren't really villians (but some are, so we SHOULD keep that), but we def need another catergory for some other people :lol:

Douche of the Year, or Moron of the Year. "Most Annoying", ETC

well I just checked, and only these people nominated for me, while Pepsiman got a truckload more :( followed by CC.

FriskyTanuki
Greetard
magiic
Mr. Anderson
zewone
RAMSTORIA
liquid 2
evanft
Sir_Fragalot
Pookymeister
Javil

[quote name='Liquid 2']You were more of a joke nomination.[/quote]

He got my vote. Think of the children!

933 voters so far compared to only 622 last year - not bad

[quote name='Pookymeister']He got my vote. Think of the children!

933 voters so far compared to only 622 last year - not bad[/QUOTE]

Now we know who mis-spelled my name in the poll :)

Didn't know I was on the list for 2006. o.o

[quote name='ITDEFX']Now we know who mis-spelled my name in the poll :)

Didn't know I was on the list for 2006. o.o[/quote]

Exactly why i voted for you....everything goes over your head. :);)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Exactly why i voted for you....everything goes over your head. :);)[/QUOTE]

and the people are still waiting for you to sticky that CC trade thread in the VGT forums. what's it been almost a week ? Guess that one went over your head.

bread's done
Back