Most Memorable CAG Villain 2007

[quote name='io']Provide her with some stolen 1-year XBL cards to sell and maybe you can ;).[/quote]Just be ready to be blessed with issue. She already has one kid, and iirc she might have been preggers when the issue was going on. So just consider how your take home pay may be significantly less impressive after having to fork out child support.

[quote name='guyinga']:hot: I'd da hit that[/QUOTE]

I think that's the trap she springs on everybody.

I got nobody to nominate. My ignore list is small, and I don't really hate anyone on here.

I find posters like JimmieMac entertaining :)

Any eBay or trade scammer would get my vote.

[quote name='guinaevere']Just be ready to be blessed with issue. She already has one kid, and iirc she might have been preggers when the issue was going on. So just consider how your take home pay may be significantly less impressive after having to fork out child support.[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope this was directed at Jimmie and not me (though it were me you quoted)! ;)

Now, who Jimmie meant his last comment for I have [highlight]no[/highlight] idea...

[quote name='jollydwarf']Maybe too smart and coherent for this crowd?

Oh, no...not helping matters....

I appreciate the support, though, and I can only imagine what the two posts above joe have to say in response to your post, Chitown.

(And it all boils down to--as I see it--my staunch criticism of certain aspects of the Wii (never a 'good idea'), being anti-fanboy in general, expressing pure contempt for hoarders, and making it known that I "ignore" some people, especially right before they get added to The List.*)

P.S. Go Cubs! Your team and/or mine has got to snap these damned curses someday!

P.P.S. I used to really admire Dennis Miller.

*--And for whatever reason, these asterisks really drive a few people nuts.[/QUOTE]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ5PZw2G45c&eurl=http://www.videosift.com/video/Ever-seen-an-asshole-talk[/MEDIA]

jollydwarf.jpg

[quote name='io']I certainly hope this was directed at Jimmie and not me (though it were me you quoted)! ;)[/quote]HA! Sorry about that, io. Yes it was directed towards Jimmie and anyone else with carnal desires for the highly accessible and prolific hledford.

Now, who Jimmie meant his last comment for I have [highlight]no[/highlight] idea...
I'm guessing that was me. The post was deleted as I got a pm about it being offensive and it wasn't pg13 material. Jimmie my darling, if you read this, I'd be very appreciative if you please try and keep the details of our illicit affair either quiet or at the very least in the OTT where the rules are more lenient.

[quote name='Kendal']I am not. It is just annoying when there are pages of morons proving that someone pissed in their gene pool and can't read. At least I am not a retard who voted for Circuit City, when they aren't even a member here. Asshole.[/quote]

I think it's more than proven that they HAVE signed up for CAG, but we don't have their username. Otherwise, how would they have access to the deals forum where Speedy posted his ads? We could always have Cheapy or someone check the logs to see if anyone signed up from a Circuit City domain, but I think that's taking it a little far...

Cheapy needs to step in and let the electorate here know if the definition of "CAG Villain" has evolved to allow a corporate entity as a nomination for what has previously been an individuals-only category. My campaign funds and time are limited. I can't compete on that level.

[quote name='JDUB X']Uh Circuit City?

:lol:[/quote]

blame this guy for the whole ''lets nominate CC'' deal. The others just followed like sheep.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Cheapy needs to step in and let the electorate here know if the definition of "CAG Villain" has evolved to allow a corporate entity as a nomination for what has previously been an individuals-only category. My campaign funds and time are limited. I can't compete on that level.[/quote]Good grief, does it actually matter?

We're just nominating at this point. When Cheapy & Co get around to compiling a list of villians to vote on, he'll toss out any illigitimate entries.

[quote name='jollydwarf']It was more or less dry humor. I think the "dry" part is half my problem here. (Sighs with resignation)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's the jollydwarf part that's the problem.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']blame this guy for the whole ''lets nominate CC'' deal. The others just followed like sheep.[/quote]
Says you. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw the category. Sorry, but I think that a lawsuit against CAG and one of its contributing members is more villainous than the petty crap the other nominees pulled throughout the year.

[quote name='munch']I'm pretty sure it's the jollydwarf part that's the problem.[/QUOTE]

I would suggest the "humor" part, but I'm feeling kind today.

I'm pretty sure it's the jollydwarf part that's the problem.

See, and here all this time I thought that Austin was the oasis of enlightenment and good taste in the Lone Star state!

Since when did the CAG villain award become the "CAG's most annoying, whiny, douchiest user" award?

I'm nominating Jimmiemac, because the Icon kicks it old school.

Plus, he's totally gonna brick in gwen's mouth. If that's not a sign of a great villain then I don't know what is.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Since when did the CAG villain award become the "CAG's most annoying, whiny, douchiest user" award?

I'm nominating Jimmiemac, because the Icon kicks it old school.

Plus, he's totally gonna brick in gwen's mouth. If that's not a sign of a great villain then I don't know what is.[/QUOTE]

Brick, as in poop?

I never heard of cumming in a girl's mouth as bricking. Is this a sign of me getting old?

I'm not up-to-date on the slang. Someone help me out.

[quote name='opportunity777']Brick, as in poop?

I never heard of cumming in a girl's mouth as bricking. Is this a sign of me getting old?

I'm not up-to-date on the slang. Someone help me out.[/QUOTE]
I've heard it used as both, although "brick" in the other sense is more commonly used to describe the poop itself (e.g. "to shit a brick"). I was reluctant to use it here because of the potential confusion, but I took the risk and rolled with it.
:)

I've always wanted to know if I'm on someone's Ignore List or if anything I've written has caused someone to click Report Bad Post. That's about as villainous as I get.

[quote name='opportunity777']Brick, as in poop?

I'm not up-to-date on the slang. Someone help me out.[/QUOTE]

What in the hell is going on in this thread?

[quote name='Strell']What in the hell is going on in this thread?[/quote]

Mayhap some Johnny-Come-Latelys to the Race of CAG Villainy.

CoffeeEdge and VanillaGorilla are the only ones I can think of. VanillaGorilla is more annoying than a true villain. CoffeeEdge is a real ass though.

If the rumored new Street Fighter movie comes out, I think GuilewasNK was be CAG's villain based on pure principle alone, whether or not his namesake actually appears in the movie, and whether or not he is played by Jon Jon Du Clam.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']CoffeeEdge and VanillaGorilla are the only ones I can think of. VanillaGorilla is more annoying than a true villain. CoffeeEdge is a real ass though.[/quote]

What happend to CoffeeEdge? Maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy, but years ago I remember him as an average, friendly member. The past year, however, it seems like his whole personality changed.

If we're nominating on pure annoyance then GizmoGC and monkeydeew need to be thrown in the mix...

My understanding is that it's got to be someone that has actually done something more severe like ripping people off.

[quote name='Strell']If the rumored new Street Fighter movie comes out, I think GuilewasNK was be CAG's villain based on pure principle alone, whether or not his namesake actually appears in the movie, and whether or not he is played by Jon Jon Du Clam.[/QUOTE]

SONIC fuckIN BOOM!

I'd have to cast my vote for the grizzled old dude from the "Street Fighter: The Later Years" videos.

[quote name='Chitown021']If we're nominating on pure annoyance then GizmoGC and monkeydeew need to be thrown in the mix...

My understanding is that it's got to be someone that has actually done something more severe like ripping people off.[/QUOTE]

Gizmo, while an admitted troll, knows when his goose is cooked. He's maybe posted once or twice in the Blu-Ray/HD DVD "format warz" thread since the Warner Bros jump pretty much killed off HD DVD as a format. So I think he may be deserving of a nomination, but I don't think he'd win by any stretch.

I do think that we're segueing a bit into "annoying fucking asshole" territory, though, which isn't really the same things a "villainy." TMACDaddy's resurgence might well make him a defacto villain - and while CoffeeEdge, VG, and jollydwarf are complete bastards - they're the kind of folks who thrive off of negative attention (and are undoubtedly reading this post, no matter how much public assurance they make that I am on their ignore list). Dicks? Sure. Villains? I don't think so.

For the people that keep saying "Circuit City", there's no evidence that a representative of Circuit City is now or ever was a member of CAG. Therefore, how can "Circuit City" be nominated as a villian? Please name the specific member name of who you're nominating if you have information to the contrary.

[quote name='mykevermin']Didn't say hate.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe some called him the Dennis Miller of CAG. I only saw Miller as funny as once and that was the comedy when he was railing on George Bush Sr. or at least consistently funny. The so obscure references for the jokes he had on his show I didn't.
Oh and this goes to show to everyone Miller wasn't funny even before he started cocksucking the Bush Admin.

[quote name='chakan']the pic in question:

4xw0qc8.jpg
[/quote]

You're welcome Jimmie.

If that doesn't get a community CAG nomination, i'll brick myself.

[quote name='Pookymeister']You're welcome Jimmie.

If that doesn't get a community CAG nomination, i'll brick myself.[/QUOTE]

I don't still get it...

kendal gets my vote for wannabe Cag villain, should we have a category for wannabe's? VanillaGorilla would make my list. A possible frontrunner to win for 08' might be stealfromCaggivetoFW over on FW

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']DJK8E

Does anyone still have his real pic? And was that Apossum who did the detective work? If so, he gets my vote for CAG hero.[/quote]
It was a combo of DK8E himself (posting as mscott), Brak, and me. I also think all the djk8e stuff went down in 2006 if I'm not mistaken.

I remember this guy from a few months ago, before I signed up.tiger the cat is the funniest kid I've ever seen. I also nominate w00t culfila, AKA the-guy-who-PMed-cheapy-this-week-about-his-own-podcast

[quote name='Maklershed']It was a combo of DK8E himself (posting as mscott), Brak, and me. I also think all the djk8e stuff went down in 2006 if I'm not mistaken.[/quote]

Oops my mistake. Schucks, aw well, there's too many good contenders this year anyway.

[quote name='Maklershed']For the people that keep saying "Circuit City", there's no evidence that a representative of Circuit City is now or ever was a member of CAG. Therefore, how can "Circuit City" be nominated as a villian? Please name the specific member name of who you're nominating if you have information to the contrary.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to make a Circuit City (username) account here on CAG...

bread's done
Back