Most Memorable CAG Villain 2007

Dang, this was a close call but DJ K8E for pretending to be a girl was pretty hilarious. Then his reaction after he was outed was classic.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Leek, the annoying kid in the Contests & Free Stuff forum who posted that spam link in his sig.

Anybody else remember that?[/QUOTE]

Yea I remember that kid. Not for his Contest and Free stuff postings as I never go into that forum, but for his thread here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160725

Things got really funny after he replied saying

"Wow, alot of CAG's here sure are assholes =/

My uncle showed him his ID, and I was able to get it."

His uncle is a dumbass too to fall for this shit.

[quote name='Pookymeister']ITDEFX needs at least some competition[/QUOTE]

You know if Pepsiman wins, I will demand a recount because of you :p

We are not making a concession speech, but if a congratulations speech is in order, it would be a shame if it's directed towards someone that (apparently) no longer has posting privileges here.

It's too bad Nintendo seems very likely to hit that March 9th date for Brawl. With one more delay, I could've locked up next year's award within the next two weeks and kicked back and relaxed for the next nine months.

[quote name='jollydwarf']We are not making a concession speech, but if a congratulations speech is in order, it would be a shame if it's directed towards someone that (apparently) no longer has posting privileges here.

It's too bad Nintendo seems very likely to hit that March 9th date for Brawl. With one more delay, I could've locked up next year's award within the next two weeks and kicked back and relaxed for the next nine months.[/quote]

agreed.

Nice. Update. He liked me so much he sent me a pretty tuff little message right before he got banned. I'm really worried this guy might be comin' for me.... Shit. Help, someone.

fr: twista samba (pepsiman?)
shut up
dont make fun ofme i am sick of abuse in these forum i will leave it soon biut b4 i do i want 2 say 1 more thing 2 u : fuck U!!!

I was extremely busy at work today and didn't even know Pepsiman returned until 10 mins ago. Did anyone tell him that he was going to loose out to me?:bouncy:

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Don't know for sure if it was him. Or if the mod was joking, speculating, or knew for sure.[/QUOTE]

We're 99% sure it was him due to super-secret mod powers ;).

[quote name='io']We're 99% sure it was him due to super-secret mod powers ;).[/quote]

His writing style just popped me with "Pepsiman returns!!"

bread's done
Back