Most Memorable CAG Villain 2007

[quote name='invinceable104']Leek.

...Actually I take that back. Under his interests, it says "hacking"

don't want any of that[/quote]

Maybe he will take down CAG in revenge. He is at least 10 years old. And intensely stupid. It just might work.

He only had "hacking" because he thought he belonged to a "hacking" community, but he stopped mentioning them after not too long, so I suspect they booted him as well.

[quote name='PawnTakesKing']VanillaGorilla - if I didn't know better I'd say he was DenisDFat. Guy seems to hate everything.[/quote]Looks like I have a new name to add to my Enemies List....

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why do some of you keep voting for Circuit City? This vote is meant to go to a user...for worst store vote here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168159[/quote]

Linkin, it doesn't work. Page five already had addressed this problem as seen here:

[quote name='Kendal']Who the hell is this Circuit City character? I think I read what CAG was most villianous, not what store chugged as much ass as all these morons nominating a store in a nominate a CAG member. Seriously. Does anyone read anything anymore?[/quote]

You can lead the moron to the kool-aid, doesn't mean the sum bitch will drink it!

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']

63c6b9g.jpg

Who's this chick?

I've seen her before...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why do some of you keep voting for Circuit City? This vote is meant to go to a user...for worst store vote here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168159[/QUOTE]

To quote io:

There is already a category for worst B&M and online stores. These need to be CAG users, I think (though CC is a villain for other reasons beyond bad customer service so I guess that one is OK ).

I believe people are voting for Circuit City as biggest Villan because of the legal action taken towards both CAG and Speedy is more personal that having poor store organization. It has nothing to do with having the worst B&M customer service, or worst in store deals.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Looks like I have a new name to add to my Enemies List....[/quote]Jane Fonda, Barney Gumble... hey! This Richard Nixon's enemies list! You just crossed out his name put in yours!

There are some CAG villains out there, but most are just people I disagree with on several things/people's whose tone I don't like.

but there was only one who went that extra mile:
lolex9.png

[quote name='Apossum']There are some CAG villains out there, but most are just people I disagree with on several things/people's whose tone I don't like.

but there was only one who went that extra mile:
lolex9.png
[/quote]

What did she do?

It's crazy to see so many votes for jollydwarf.
I guess he is the "Dennis Miller" of the CAG community. He generally makes intelligent posts IMHO. Maybe too smart and coherent for this crowd?

Like when Miller was on Monday Night Football.

My vote would have to go to Pepsiman.

Most memorable... Well thats hledford87 in my book.

The spoon, toilet paper, and her middle finger pushed it over the edge...

[quote name='Jam424']Most memorable... Well thats hledford87 in my book.

The spoon, toilet paper, and her boobs pushed it over the edge...[/quote]

Have to do this before someone else does...

There fixed it.

Someone was gonna make that joke. I've been on CAG long enough to know that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What did she do?[/QUOTE]

DJK8E

really some random fat dude stalker who took on the persona of a musician he "admired"

[quote name='Chitown021']It's crazy to see so many votes for jollydwarf.
I guess he is the "Dennis Miller" of the CAG community. He generally makes intelligent posts IMHO. Maybe too smart and coherent for this crowd?

My vote would have to go to Pepsiman.[/QUOTE]

Everybody liked Dennis Miller when he was a comedian.

Nobody like Dennis Miller when he turned into a bloviating better-than-you commentator with his air of undeserved smarm and self-amusing references to things you just wouldn't get, or couldn't get - and in the unlikely event you did, it still wasn't funny.

"Oh, that Tip O'Neill, he makes Thaddeus Caraway look like a Whig even when compared to Tasker L. Oddie!"

BWAHAHA!!!

Y'know, on second though, chitown...that's a pretty good analogy.

[quote name='Chitown021']It's crazy to see so many votes for jollydwarf.

My vote would have to go to Pepsiman.[/quote]

Damn I nearly broke my neck trying to kiss my own ass, Do you think you could do it for me? You seem to know how.

(Okay...i was going for funny, but that just made me sound like an immense asshole)

Can anyone show some Links of Pepsiman's "Achievements"?

Maybe too smart and coherent for this crowd?

Oh, no...not helping matters....

I appreciate the support, though, and I can only imagine what the two posts above joe have to say in response to your post, Chitown.

(And it all boils down to--as I see it--my staunch criticism of certain aspects of the Wii (never a 'good idea'), being anti-fanboy in general, expressing pure contempt for hoarders, and making it known that I "ignore" some people, especially right before they get added to The List.*)

P.S. Go Cubs! Your team and/or mine has got to snap these damned curses someday!

P.P.S. I used to really admire Dennis Miller.

*--And for whatever reason, these asterisks really drive a few people nuts.

[quote name='joe2187']Damn I nearly broke my neck trying to kiss my own ass, Do you think you could do it for me? You seem to know how.

(Okay...i was going for funny, but that just made me sound like an immense asshole)

Can anyone show some Links of Pepsiman's "Achievements"?[/quote]

Ebay Problem With Seller

Reading this made my head hurt

[quote name='shnizzle66']gamestop dave

...good god...[/quote]

Come on, gamestop dave was hilarious. He was so obviously messing with everyone, and people let themselves get riled. So many wanted to believe that he was really a "Gamestop plant" because it further justified their hatred of Gamestop and retail employees. It was immensely entertaining, and he was really good at egging people on.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I dunno but my vote now goes to anyone who voted Circuit City or another retailer in this thread. Stupidity is the true villian of CAG.[/QUOTE]

yea like people who pretend they are horses or people who pretend to be William H. Macy.

ohhh no he didn't

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I dunno but my vote now goes to anyone who voted Circuit City or another retailer in this thread. Stupidity is the true villian of CAG.[/quote]

this

Circuit City & Sony - for the whole Speedy thing. they were annoying as hell.

i cant remember their names but besides Gamestopdave theres 2-3 other annoying Gamestop employees. and also, who was that guy that was bitching and moaning about the Wii scalpers? was that Coffee Edge as wel?

[quote name='whiptcracker']I believe people are voting for Circuit City as biggest Villan because of the legal action taken towards both CAG and Speedy is more personal that having poor store organization. It has nothing to do with having the worst B&M customer service, or worst in store deals.[/quote]
That is nice and all, but Circuit City isn't a member here and they are still a bunch of inbred hilljacks that can't read what the fuck they are voting for. Just like the democratic process here in the USA. ;) If you really want to vote for Circuit City, there is a topic for that. This is for a member here. Not a shitty fucking store.

[quote name='gunm']Sorry, a bit OT, but thank you very much![/quote]No problem.

[quote name='Azumangaman']GAMESTOPDAVE

Come on guys, you know there is nobody better...nobody.[/quote]Ah man, that stuff was awesome!

[quote name='Kendal']That is nice and all, but Circuit City isn't a member here and they are still a bunch of inbred hilljacks that can't read what the fuck they are voting for. Just like the democratic process here in the USA. ;) If you really want to vote for Circuit City, there is a topic for that. This is for a member here. Not a shitty fucking store.[/QUOTE]

At least you're not taking this way too seriously.

[quote name='Halo05']At least you're not taking this way too seriously.[/quote]

I am not. It is just annoying when there are pages of morons proving that someone pissed in their gene pool and can't read. At least I am not a retard who voted for Circuit City, when they aren't even a member here. Asshole.

[quote name='Greetard']jollydwarf*
pepsiman- General Douchebaggery.
karkyco- Kills threads quicker with unfunniness than any poster I've ever seen.
The Mana Knight- Derailed everything into a pro-Sony rant.
DJK8TE- Lina. The sequel.
jPoD- Same as The Mana Knight, but his rants were about college statistics.
ITDEFX- The incomprehensible and overly-excitable retard is a fuckin' teacher. He's shaping the minds of youth. He may not have done anything truly evil on the boards, but that thought is scary as shit.

*His gimmick sucks- as well as everything else about him.[/QUOTE]

Second all of them.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I wanna fuck that chick holding the toilet paper spoon.[/QUOTE]

Provide her with some stolen 1-year XBL cards to sell and maybe you can ;).

I don't spend much time browsing the Off-Topic forum where I assume most of the villainy occurs, but even I know the exploits of Pepsiman. That anti-CAG board he set up, under the guise of a soda pop discussion board of all things, provided some genuine laughs --ours, at his expense-- even if only for a week before he gave up and called it quits.

I also kinda wish we'd had more of a chance to see what Metalsnake3 could've done. Most of his offenses before the ban were merely grammatical, but I just know that he was two steps from crossing over into villainous territory.

pepsiman gets my vote.

I remember the day he posted his forums and we went and started an intelligent discussion :lol:

although I am rolfing at ITDEFX for having a sig about his nomination, that is just classic :applause:

bread's done
Back