Most Memorable CAG Villain 2007

[quote name='jollydwarf']If I win this, you guys really, really had a shitty year for "villains". But it's always very validating to be hated by such luminaries* as Darth Mario Fart and Mikeyvarmint, or whatever their names are. I suspect many of you are waiting for "Lobster Pants" to tell you what to do, much like the Right waiting for Rush to give his endorsement.

Regardless, it was a fabulous year of not really posting that much, usually being very polite, and pissing off just the right people (by just being honest). If nothing else, I've got quite the "Ignore" collection going. It really shortens the skimming of threads, and as an good CAG knows, Time = Money!

*--Oh, I didn't forget about you, Grieftard. Don't get all dejected. I saved the 'footnote' just for you![/QUOTE]

Pepsiman was going to run away with my vote, but damn you can be a dick. Now it's going to be a tough choice for me... :whistle2:k

[quote name='chakan']the pic in question:

4xw0qc8.jpg
[/quote]

OMG.
YOU SAVED THAT

Pepsiman was going to run away with my vote, but damn you can be a dick. Now it's going to be a tough choice for me...

Hey, when the mind is too clouded, when the voices too cacophonous, vote with your heart.

[quote name='Scobie']Pepsiman was going to run away with my vote, but damn you can be a dick. Now it's going to be a tough choice for me... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm with you there but then I get the idea that he'd like to be the winner of this "award". I think it's best just to ignore him ;).

Pepsiman

The epicness of his ban will not be forgotten. Seriously, it was an awesome read that should be put in the CAG hall of fame.

[quote name='io']'splain please?[/QUOTE]
Because when something on this site is news breaking, it gets dugg and a ton of people show up and kill the servers.

[quote name='prmononoke']So what exactly has jollydwarf done? I've rarely encounted a post of his that I found at all...villainy.[/quote]

He just gets on a lot of people's nerves.

[quote name='io']Yeah, I'm with you there but then I get the idea that he'd like to be the winner of this "award". I think it's best just to ignore him ;).[/QUOTE]

There's undoubtedly a "tries too hard/I'm a posuer" element to his posts, so I think I'm with you.

[quote name='jollydwarf']If I win this, you guys really, really had a shitty year for "villains". But it's always very validating to be hated by such luminaries* as Darth Mario Fart and Mikeyvarmint, or whatever their names are. I suspect many of you are waiting for "Lobster Pants" to tell you what to do, much like the Right waiting for Rush to give his endorsement.

Regardless, it was a fabulous year of not really posting that much, usually being very polite, and pissing off just the right people (by just being honest). If nothing else, I've got quite the "Ignore" collection going. It really shortens the skimming of threads, and as an good CAG knows, Time = Money!

*--Oh, I didn't forget about you, Grieftard. Don't get all dejected. I saved the 'footnote' just for you![/QUOTE]

Puns are cool.

[quote name='io']'splain please?[/quote]Pretty much what zew said. But not just when there's something big. I know I currently have the worlds worst connection, but everytime my connection hangs on something here, it's because something related to digg.com is loading.

[quote name='guinaevere']Change to past-tense. I gave him the goodbye kiss.

Hay guys! if there are tr0lls in yur forums, D-railing your threds... report 'em.[/quote]

Sorry, a bit OT, but thank you very much!

[quote name='Greetard']jollydwarf*
pepsiman- General Douchebaggery.
karkyco- Kills threads quicker with unfunniness than any poster I've ever seen.
The Mana Knight- Derailed everything into a pro-Sony rant.
DJK8TE- Lina. The sequel.
jPoD- Same as The Mana Knight, but his rants were about college statistics.
ITDEFX- The incomprehensible and overly-excitable retard is a fuckin' teacher. He's shaping the minds of youth. He may not have done anything truly evil on the boards, but that thought is scary as shit.

*His gimmick sucks- as well as everything else about him.[/QUOTE]
I'll second this, and add Pepsiman into the mix.

Damn...um...he was a Gamestop plant (sorry, GameSTOP, not SPOT). I'll try to find him.
EDIT: How do I search for users? The guy was beyond hysterical. He basically dissed the fuck out of the CAG community
after he kept going like "Gamestop is amazing and you should support the little companies like us and not WalMart"

I think we should spice things up a bit here and the "winner" of this category should be banned until the 6th annual cheapy awards when a new "winner" is crowned.

That being said I like greetard's nomination of karkyco, the new "unfunny douche" of CAG.

Here we go:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=107700

you know what? the reason we created GAMEstop in the first place was to serve GAMErs. if we didnt want to serve GAMErs we would have called it wal mart stop and sold baby items and food and a small selection of overpriced gaming software for high prices. and not thea bility to sell crappy old games no one wants anymore.

One of his magic lines (I didn't know he only had 9 posts)

Wow, thanks for the link. I don't think that's a troll, I think that's a rampant A.I. that escaped Gamestop's network-only 'plant' beta testing. Obviously, still some work to be done.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Who is/was that? Sample threads or posts?[/QUOTE]

D'oh! Just look at my sig - it's been there for months ;).

*--Oh, I didn't forget about you, Grieftard. Don't get all dejected. I saved the 'footnote' just for you![/quote]
Geeze, I was gonna go for Pepsi, Noobzer, or that guy that posted the end to God of War 2. But that was just beautiful. In a "Pale-Man-from-Pan's-Labyrinth" kind of way.

Heather from the Live Scam or Leek if not including the scammers... (I feel weird because I'm a lurker and pretty nobody knows who I am.)

D'oh! Just look at my sig - it's been there for months

Well, up until today, it seems like I haven't seen you in months. And I'm always visually drawn to your avatar. I can actually feel the brow-beating. I can actually hear the lecturing.

Coffee Edge - annoying as fuck, 360 fanboy up the ass

Pepsiman - haha i laughed my ass off when i found out he was a 33 yr homo

GizmoGC - annoying as fuck, 360 fanboy up the ass

Leek - this lil fuck annoyed the fuck outta me

browneyedgal68 - this bitch would make a deal with me that lasted 3 1/2 weeks and said naw since i was being impatient. then she turned around and screwed a few CAGs on ebay.

Leek

Omg Leek

Leek Gets My Vote

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166042

His great spelling of the word "learn"

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160725

His "scam" to screw gamestop out of money.. which led to basically me stalking him for a few weeks lol

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113195&page=3

Failed attempt at "humor"

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163884

Second to last post at the bottom.. sigh.

This kid was such an annoyance.. glad hes gone..

I dont get all the hate for ITDEFX, Ive never had a problem with him -_-V

AND THIS was the picture that everyone found hilarious...

63c6b9g.jpg

hledford87

Figured I might bring that up for nostalgia sake :)

bread's done
Back