Most Memorable CAG Villain 2007

Pepsiman, for as Brak said, he was a once in a lifetime thing.

His anti-Cag, pro-Pepsi forum, Pepsiworld, happened because everything was just perfect.

DeepDiscount.com for their May website low price issues...lol

Sorry...I can't come up with an individual to nominate.

No love for BillG's "I want my Black Friday Deals on Saturday!" thread ? He should get some level of villainy just for telling the rep on the phone that he was from CAG while he was trying to get the Alzheimer's fund-raiser thumb drive discounted.

If he's not the top villain, he at least has to be in the conversation.

If I win this, you guys really, really had a shitty year for "villains". But it's always very validating to be hated by such luminaries* as Darth Mario Fart and Mikeyvarmint, or whatever their names are. I suspect many of you are waiting for "Lobster Pants" to tell you what to do, much like the Right waiting for Rush to give his endorsement.

Regardless, it was a fabulous year of not really posting that much, usually being very polite, and pissing off just the right people (by just being honest). If nothing else, I've got quite the "Ignore" collection going. It really shortens the skimming of threads, and as an good CAG knows, Time = Money!

*--Oh, I didn't forget about you, Grieftard. Don't get all dejected. I saved the 'footnote' just for you!

[quote name='Rig'](Never saw much of Pepsiman's antics.)[/QUOTE]

Probably because he was the fastest banned member in CAG history.... 3 times.

There is not enough Leek here. Here are some extra Leek's to make up for the defecit:

Leek
Leek
Leek
Leek
Leek

Who could forget such classic lines as, "Honestly, I hope you put me in your god damn ignore list. Oneless of an ass to deal with in my threads. Your loss."

Honorable mention goes to (can you say swap?) $$$$$$$.com for being worthless and inciting our own members to spam us.

Leek

[quote name='Darthjer']No love for BillG's "I want my Black Friday Deals on Saturday!" thread ? He should get some level of villainy just for telling the rep on the phone that he was from CAG while he was trying to get the Alzheimer's fund-raiser thumb drive discounted.

If he's not the top villain, he at least has to be in the conversation.[/QUOTE]

I was also surprised that billg hasn't received more nominations. I know 'The City' didn't have the best 2007 with the CAG community, but billg's failure to actually read the coupons he was trying to use, attempting to screw a charity out of money, and just making all of his fellow CAGs look bad certainly drew my ire more than any other nominee.

I was also surprised that billg hasn't received more nominations.

Because perception is reality here? I know I completely forgot about his lament long ago, and didn't hang around long enough to see the 'community' completely (and justifiably, I guess) turn on him. First impressions are a pretty big deal, too, and I seem to recall his thread getting pointed on in a no-worse-than-objective light on a CAGcast just days after it was posted. That alone probably gives you "martyr" status to so many listeners.

[quote name='mephitical']There is not enough Leek here. Here are some extra Leek's to make up for the defecit:

Leek
Leek
Leek
Leek
Leek

Who could forget such classic lines as, "Honestly, I hope you put me in your god damn ignore list. Oneless of an ass to deal with in my threads. Your loss."

Honorable mention goes to (can you say swap?) $$$$$$$.com for being worthless and inciting our own members to spam us.

Leek[/quote]
This was the only name to come to mind to nominate. Leek for the loss.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']FOUND IT

LINK[/quote] This made my day. Thanks!

[quote name='bjkrautk']I was also surprised that billg hasn't received more nominations. I know 'The City' didn't have the best 2007 with the CAG community, but billg's failure to actually read the coupons he was trying to use, attempting to screw a charity out of money, and just making all of his fellow CAGs look bad certainly drew my ire more than any other nominee.[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Old Rasputin definitely fits the bill as villian. He'a always terrorizing the Fighting Thread. Not sure if he goes trolling anywhere else on the forums.[/quote]Change to past-tense. I gave him the goodbye kiss.

Hay guys! if there are tr0lls in yur forums, D-railing your threds... report 'em.

[quote name='guinaevere']Change to past-tense. I gave him the goodbye kiss.

Hay guys! if there are tr0lls in yur forums, D-railing your threds... report 'em.[/QUOTE]

Thank you :applause:

I've rarely encounted a post of his that I found at all...villainy.

I'm apparently like one of those black-and-white optical illusions where the image becomes entirely something different, depending on which shape you focus on.

I also take it that you're not a (in a "Monster truck radio spot" voice) a "HUGE, HUGE, HUUUUGE!!!" Nintendo fan? That...factors in for some.

I'd have to say Pepsiman because he was the only really annoying one.

M$ still has my 360, got another email today passing my case to another supervisor. 6 weeks and counting. Now I know why people buy a new one change the serial # and return to store.

Just based on the threads I've visited, I'd agree with old rasputin, who seems to be just someone's troll account. Oddly enough, I think he mostly visits/posts in the Fighting thread, so not sure if that really puts him in the company of the others mentioned already. (BTW, I agree with most of the noms FWIW).

[quote name='jollydwarf']I've rarely encounted a post of his that I found at all...villainy.

I'm apparently like one of those black-and-white optical illusions where the image becomes entirely something different, depending on which shape you focus on.

I also take it that you're not a (in a "Monster truck radio spot" voice) a "HUGE, HUGE, HUUUUGE!!!" Nintendo fan? That...factors in for some.[/quote]

I own both a Wii and a DS Lite, but I believe the only Nintendo-published game I own is Pokemon Diamond. I was also raised on Sega consoles. So yes, that is correct.

Pepsiman is a CUNT and a Villian. i can't wait till he makes another account to say that this isn't nice. He has also scammed two people.

[quote name='Greetard']jollydwarf*
pepsiman- General Douchebaggery.
karkyco- Kills threads quicker with unfunniness than any poster I've ever seen.
The Mana Knight- Derailed everything into a pro-Sony rant.
DJK8TE- Lina. The sequel.
jPoD- Same as The Mana Knight, but his rants were about college statistics.
ITDEFX- The incomprehensible and overly-excitable retard is a fuckin' teacher. He's shaping the minds of youth. He may not have done anything truly evil on the boards, but that thought is scary as shit.

*His gimmick sucks- as well as everything else about him.[/QUOTE]
This.

[quote name='jollydwarf']I've rarely encounted a post of his that I found at all...villainy.

I also take it that you're not a (in a "Monster truck radio spot" voice) a "HUGE, HUGE, HUUUUGE!!!" Nintendo fan? That...factors in for some.[/QUOTE]

No. You're a self-important pretentious twat with a difficult-to-read-and-lacking-antecedents way of quoting previous posts, christ-almighty-you're-the-king-of-nerd-mountain way of creating analogies and metaphors using quotes and characters from shit nobody's ever seen and don't nobody understand, and most of all you're blissfully unaware of all this. Your aloof "who...moi?" misidentification of your culpability is the worst of it all.

Or, at any rate, your pretense to be oblivious of it.

[quote name='guinaevere']Change to past-tense. I gave him the goodbye kiss.

Hay guys! if there are tr0lls in yur forums, D-railing your threds... report 'em.[/quote]

actually, the trolls are quite amusing to laugh and poke holes in their senseless logic.

2007 was a waste of time. I tried to get on some peoples bad sides. But no. fuck you all!

I nominate lokizz or something like that. This moron can't string together two words that make sense and is a villan to the english language. I am not that great of speller or grammerer(i c wat j00 did thur!), but shit is it annoying. Can one nominate themselves? I would nominate myself. I lash out and am brash. I guess I will have to try harder in the 2008 season!

Who the hell is this Circuit City character? I think I read what CAG was most villianous, not what store chugged as much ass as all these morons nominating a store in a nominate a CAG member. Seriously. Does anyone read anything anymore?

bread's done
Back