Most Memorable CAG Villain 2008

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yes, thank you for remembering him. I definitely nominate him too for scamming 20+ CAG members (like me out of $60 worth of games).

I nominate DrunkPollock

It was around $2000-$3000 worth of stuff he stole from CAGs.

Also to let people know, another really bad scammer was cheapfitzguy (aka evan11221 who was already banned for doing the same thing). He tried to scam me, but I didn't deal with him thankfully (But DP got me):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181094[/quote]

I wasnt around when this DrunkPollock character was around...but i cant believe he got away with all that! What a prick!

gamer602 for trying to single handedly mod the Canada forums. Its one thing to nicely tell people their threads are in the wrong place but not him he is a huge ass about it. It is like he thinks he owns the Canada forums.

[quote name='Wolve11']Wubb for his blatent abuse of moderator status[/quote]

Wubb for sure. That and I have no clue who drunkpollok is.

deargodpleaseletthiswork.gif

[quote name='lilboo']Why are people saying JimmieMac? I dont think he's posted in MONTHS? :whistle2:s

I vote LinkinPrime because he's a homophone[/QUOTE]

lol, homophone.

over in the games forums wasnt there 3 people who pissed alot of people off
capa
kunai
and someone else that did something very fraudulent i know one of those guys did so maybe that was it. either case my vote goes to the guy who did the fraudulent thing, as that is not assholeish but illegal and could have gotten alot of people in trouble. scammers are just scum, not villains.

[quote name='mykevermin']Dude, what happens in the vs forum stays in the vs forum. It's a no man's land in there. Though, I think I recall a thread actually getting locked in there this year. Which would be a first, I believe. Speaking of locking threads, what a beautiful segue to the next nominee!

HD-DVD was still around until February or March of last year, so it's plausible that it happened them. Either way, there were, I *think* 2 or more separate movements to have him de-modded in 2008. Can't recall the specifics, as I wasn't part of them, but that speaks to a certain degree of villainy.

Plus, liking Linkin Park is bad enough. But there are people out there who like scheisse, erm..."films." But they don't go around naming themselves "ScheissePrime" to discuss their adoration for the genre. Linkin Park is like that: dude, if you really like it, bully for you. But like scheisse, I don't wanna know about it, and you should know better than to publicly declare your love for it.

;)[/QUOTE]

i dont really remember, but i think that there was one incident where he deleted a thread for no reason other than (and i could be dead wrong) people were bashing linkin park and/or transformers. again, i cant remember. someone should find those threads that wants to put more effort into it than me.

and i think the other reason was a big fiasco with shifting around BR and HDDVD threads and/or posts.

anyway linkinprime and wubb (for the whole infraction/renaming incident), 2 mods that should be on there.

To those saying that scammers aren't really villains but more just douches? While true, they are quite douchey, I think you'd feel rather differently about their villain status if you were the one they made bend over and grab your ankles with their ripoffs.

So anyway, I had never heard of these people and had to go look at the nominees...definitely must vote on that DrunkPollack asshat. If screwing with a CAGs money and property in tough economic times isn't a villainous act to you? Then you must be rich enough to wipe your ass with C-notes and therefor can't relate to us normal people. :twisted:

bread's done
Back