Most Memorable CAG Villain 2008

wubb on a write in.

Motherfucker should've been on there in the first place...but that'd make Cheapy look bad for making him a mod in the first place.

Why am I not nominated? I always pissed off the Wii in stock fanboys and most recently the Street Fighter lovers with their precious sticks and pads.

I would write in ManaKnight but it's a tad late for that. He's in the odd place between being a troll and pity sponge.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I would write in ManaKnight but it's a tad late for that. He's in the odd place between being a troll and pity sponge.[/QUOTE]You are so wrong about me (just take a look at all the work I've done in CAG PSN Gaming hosting game nights and bringing CAGs together to play online, along with being involved in stopping one person who tried to scam a CAG out of a PS3 (naes blogged about it)). But, we'll just move along here.

Anyway, I voted for DrunkPollock. He's the one who scammed me and many other CAGs.

anybody remember cheapfitzguy???? he should be up there too...that donut eating, touk wearing menace from Newfoundland scammed dozens during the month of April, 2008.

[quote name='jimijumper']anybody remember cheapfitzguy???? he should be up there too...that donut eating, touk wearing menace from Newfoundland scammed dozens during the month of April, 2008.[/QUOTE]Yes, I remembered that guy because he tried scamming me. I brought him up earlier in the thread.

[quote name='twen']I nominate myself, and I think any of the Xbox 360 CAGs can agree with me on that.[/QUOTE]

i was waiting for this.

ff7scloud got my vote although the Starmask? begging CAGs living in New York for a place to stay was one of the first things I thought of

[quote name='mykevermin']No wubb? fuck you. Irrespective of whether or not I'd vote for him, leaving him out is pretty pants-shittingly lame, Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

Well, Cheapy is a coward afterall. His failure to include either of the mods who were nominated so many times just confirms his cowardly status. I remember when Cheapy was cool... oh well, times change.

bread's done
Back