Most Memorable CAG Villain 2008

ff7cloud...not every day you get to chat with a future serial killer in a forum
Anbu_Zim...there were bigger scammers this year, but none were as whiny bitches

I'll have to nominate myself.

I thought I had a braid code and tried to trade it. It wasn't any good. I left a few fellow CAGers in the lurch. Didn't take anything, I just thought it was my fault.

Sorry.

Guess that doesn't make me that much of a villian.

[quote name='jp0213']I'm definitely going to have to go with DrunkPolluck.[/quote]

same, this guy alone made cags less interested in the trading forum (due to all the scams)

Why are people saying JimmieMac? I dont think he's posted in MONTHS? :whistle2:s

I vote LinkinPrime because he's a homophone

[quote name='lilboo']Why are people saying JimmieMac? I dont think he's posted in MONTHS? :whistle2:s

I vote LinkinPrime because he's a homophone[/QUOTE]

There was an incident on CheapyD's black Friday circus of values midnight show where JimmieMac called in and talked about how he was fed up with paying for crappy games and had started to just pirate the games he wants. Wombat called him on it and they went at it back and forth for a while. Someone else called in and argued with him for a while too. It went on for a while and finally CheapyD had to pull the plug before things got out of hand.

I realize he doesn't actually visit CAG, and thus might not be eligible, but the number one villain to most CAGs would be Jack Thompson. He at least deserves an honorary lifetime achievement in douchbagginess award.

Anbu_zim gets my vote. Traded for a broken Zune, did not complete the trade on his end, then tried to resell/trade it back on the forums for higher than what he got it for. He also stated that the Zune was working perfectly when it wasn't.

So, what does the "villian" of CAG get exactly for a trophy? A life long ban? lol!

Anbu_Zim; he listed a few things in the Free Stuff Giveaway thread that I inquired about. He then asked if I'd be willing to trade for either Sonic Rush or Scurge Hive. When I caved in, even though it's supposed to be free, he then wanted both.

I think I got off easy, haha.

[quote name='Panther1484']Crecente...[/QUOTE]

Good choice. +1

Pretty neat trick to be villian of the year while not even having an account here. That I know of, anyway.

bread's done
Back