Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

Is anyone willing to trade me a Subway Uncharted 3 cup code for my unneeded Mountain Dew COD MW3 double XP codes? I just need a cup code to try for level 3 prizes, since my local Subways seem to be out. I buy Game Fuel at work (and have already given out a few free 20oz cap codes), but have no interest in playing Modern Warfare 3.

At the present I have a 12-pack code and a 20oz code (which combined, I think is worth 1hr of double XP), which I would trade for 1 unused Subway cup code.

Got my Game Fuel from Target this week. Three 12-packs for $9.99, then a free 12-pack of certain brands (regular Mtn Dew was on the list, not sure if the Game Fuel would be free). So at the end of the day, four 12 packs for $10.50 in WI.

[quote name='brewtownska']Got my Game Fuel from Target this week. Three 12-packs for $9.99, then a free 12-pack of certain brands (regular Mtn Dew was on the list, not sure if the Game Fuel would be free). So at the end of the day, four 12 packs for $10.50 in WI.[/QUOTE]

so that would be 180 minutes for $10.50
How much would 2 90 minute bag of doritos be?
I doubt they're more than $4 each
I have to make a trip to my local walmart tomorrow

read that doritos codes work twice if used by two different people

you can try these

937CRCLWK7

LMNNHLLNMW

let me know if they do work again (I've used them myself)

[quote name='theredworm']read that doritos codes work twice if used by two different people

you can try these

937CRCLWK7

LMNNHLLNMW

let me know if they do work again (I've used them myself)[/QUOTE]
Didn't work for me.
Maybe someone else already got them?

didn't work for me either and I will trade combat cards. so everyone know the 90min doritos are at walmart 45min at target. I was looking for them at the grocery store lol

Anybody know if there is some special timing on the prize entries? I remember there was one contest that gave prizes every 15 minutes and it was best to do it at the beginning of each 15 minutes, and I am wondering if this is like that at all.

Also, what's the point of trading cards?

The cards if you complete the sets also give you more time for people who want to hit the 24 hour total double xp without cheating and taking pics of the back of the doritos bags

[quote name='Guerrillandamst']Does anyone know if you trade a card that you dont have double of do you have to get it again[/QUOTE]

I think that's the point of having doubles.

Don't know if this is everywhere, but today I got 3 12-packs of Mountain Dew for $10 and 2 bags of Doritos for $6 at Target! That gave me 3 hours and 45 minutes of Double XP!

Thx for both offers only 1 came through on the dewxp website so unsure which person it was I assume it was for the same cards

[quote name='kaseydme']The cards if you complete the sets also give you more time for people who want to hit the 24 hour total double xp without cheating and taking pics of the back of the doritos bags[/QUOTE]

Seriously what was Frito-Lay thinking of when they did that? Why wouldn't they have a paper insert inside the bag instead of printing the code outside the bag? Today when I bought my doritos I made sure to buy bags in the very back of the shelf!

[quote name='TealPavelski']Seriously what was Frito-Lay thinking of when they did that? Why wouldn't they have a paper insert inside the bag instead of printing the code outside the bag? Today when I bought my doritos I made sure to buy bags in the very back of the shelf![/QUOTE]

I enter the code via my phone before I buy the bag. rankupxp.com won't take Doritos codes via mobile site, so I actually do a remote login to my home computer to do it. If the code doesn't work, I won't buy the bag. I'm not one to take the code w/o buying the bag though.

bread's done
Back