Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

[quote name='TAYL0R']ahh dang if anyone else has codes to give away i will give msp. It has to be 6 hours worth though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snives']I've got a "MegaXP = Double XP" code for the first taker. It came from an email I just got from Mt. Dew, and I have no intention of playing MW3.

Code has been claimed by ajh2298.[/QUOTE]

Damn.. too slow. Thanks for the offer though!

I have a questions guys. From my understanding all these codes are for x2 XP points correct?

When do you redeem them? And isn't the first 24 hours or so after launch double xp points regardless? I Just don't want to cancel my points out and redeem them during a time when it is already x2 points.

is their a FAQ guide anywhere?

[quote name='mob2012']Here's two codes from 20oz bottles:

KN9FA37C9L
96WN7YWZBZ[/QUOTE]

aww... already used, not by me. I always miss them by a couple minutes. I need to stalk this forum more closely.

I don't play CoD im a Battlefield player and i got 2 codes for Double XP, Here is the first and a little later i'll drop the next one later.

LY7LW-MV9KM

[quote name='cAgMaG']I don't play CoD im a Battlefield player and i got 2 codes for Double XP, Here is the first and a little later i'll drop the next one later.

LY7LW-MV9KM[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I used the code.

I won't be able to get this game right away, will my double xp points I've gathered still be good, let's say two weeks after release? Does it expire? Grazi.

Has anyone confirmed if Doritos codes work twice? Not on the same account, but if used on a different account. If so, I have one I'll trade for another ONCE used doritos code of yours. Let me know.

[quote name='cAgMaG']If someone has BF3 Amazon pre-order Dog Tags i have a XP code to offer.[/QUOTE]

not a preorder but I have Dr. pepper ea code that will get you 1 of a couple dog tags, if you like (for the dew code)

[quote name='mjr727']Has anyone confirmed if Doritos codes work twice? Not on the same account, but if used on a different account. If so, I have one I'll trade for another ONCE used doritos code of yours. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this.

[quote name='tick221']I have a couple 45 minute double xp once used (I think)Doritos codes that I would like to trade for the same, if interested send me a PM. I'll trade them one at a time so we can make sure the codes work on both sides

The doritos codes can be entered twice in case anyone is wondering why I'm asking

Edit - looking for CAG's with Marketplace trades only[/QUOTE]

PM Sent.

Well that worked out fantastically.... I have 2 90 minute codes to trade w/ other CAGs who have equal codes/time.

1 90 minute code for 2 45 minute codes; etc, etc.

PM me.

bread's done
Back