Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

[quote name='noone13']I could really use the MW3 Char card, it is the last one I need. I don't have anything you need so it won't let me make an offer. Can you send me an offer? It would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I tried sending an offer but it wont work either. Wish I could help

is it just me or after you complete the 3 sets it doesn't let you update your trade lists to help people out with your extra cards....

[quote name='theredworm']is it just me or after you complete the 3 sets it doesn't let you update your trade lists to help people out with your extra cards....[/QUOTE]

That is correct. Once you get all the cards you cant give the extras away. I noticed that too.

[quote name='dmzauk']That is correct. Once you get all the cards you cant give the extras away. I noticed that too.[/QUOTE]

Well that certainly sucks. I came here to post and help people. So now all the extra cards I have are worthless I guess. Lamesauce.

[quote name='SirMikael']First person to quote this post will get 2 codes - if anyone is still looking for some.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to the three people who traded me the last card I needed. :) Hopefully I helped you guys out too, I was surprised it let me accept the last two trades after I already had the card. So lame I can't give away the extra cards I have. Up to 21 hours now so hopefully I can finish that off soon

First person to quote this post will get two, possibly three more Dew codes. I say possibly three, because I may have given away one of these three on DVDTalk.

[quote name='SirMikael']First person to quote this post will get two, possibly three more Dew codes. I say possibly three, because I may have given away one of these three on DVDTalk.[/QUOTE]

me?

Thanks everyone for trading with me so far. I only need 1 more card to complete the set:

Doritos Strike Packages-Got it. Thanks!

Feel free to make an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mgford11']Anyone maxed out on time and have some extra codes? I'm only at 7 hrs :([/QUOTE]

ha, I'm only at 2 hours and 30 minutes. :p

19.5 hours

lots of people at my work drink mt dew and I set a box up in the break room and they put caps in there for me daily, even had a few doritos codes cut out put in box

I have a 12-pk code and a 20oz code, which combined I think is 1hr of 2XP, to trade away. Looking to get an unused Subway Uncharted 3 cup code (the 8 character code on the cup, not one of the PSN codes you get after redeeming the cup code) so I can try for level 3 prizes. PM me if interested in a trade.

[quote name='dmzauk']Trade on twitter and you will be done very quickly. Thousands of people to trade with. Search the hashtag #rankupXP and you will see everyones links you can click on and submit trades with those folks.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Don't know why I didn't think of this....

I figured I might as well post in here.

I have a couple of codes to give away, 2 from 12 packs and 2 from 20oz.

Not interested in MW3 so I have no use for them. Send me a message and I'll give the codes.

Easier to know which have been used that way. lol

EDIT: Gave away my codes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back