Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

If Doritos codes can be used twice I have a two of the 90 minute ones and tqo of the 15 minute ones that I used but would be willing to swap for other ones.

Anybody want to help out trading cards back and forth to unlock bonus xp time? I assume they can be traded back and forth so if you just traded one at a time you can continue to trade until we've swapped all that we each have. PM me if interested.

[quote name='ajh2298']If Doritos codes can be used twice I have a two of the 90 minute ones and tqo of the 15 minute ones that I used but would be willing to swap for other ones.[/QUOTE] I have tons of Doritos wanna Swap with me?

[quote name='krueger3737']i have two 90 minute dorito bag codes if anyone wants to swap.[/quote]

Do not trade with him sent me two used 90 minute codes.

I need 45 more minutes. I have a bunch of Doritos codes that should be able to be used again. I guess someone douche nozzle could have copied the codes and used them before me. PM me if you have 45 minutes to trade. Thanks.

[quote name='noone13']I need 45 more minutes. I have a bunch of Doritos codes that should be able to be used again. I guess someone douche nozzle could have copied the codes and used them before me. PM me if you have 45 minutes to trade. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I will trade with you I should have three 15 minute doritos codes that can be used again.

[quote name='secrules2']pm sent[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot bud. They don't sell this stuff around here and I only got that bag when my wife went out of town.

Thanks again...

I should have 5 90 minute codes and 4 45 minute codes I can trade/give away. I don't need anymore dew codes but can trade them for other things, just send me an offer. Thanks.

All the codes are gone or pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='noone13']I should have 5 90 minute codes and 4 45 minute codes I can trade/give away. I don't need anymore dew codes but can trade them for other things, just send me an offer. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

trade completed thanks again man

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='noone13']I should have 5 90 minute codes and 4 45 minute codes I can trade/give away. I don't need anymore dew codes but can trade them for other things, just send me an offer. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have a 5 dollar Gamestop code from their contest, and a batman beyond skin if you wanted to trade for either.

I just decided to get the PC version, I have 12 hours of double xp, will there be a way to redeem this on PC or should I see about getting the XP code and maybe trading or selling it?

I have three 15 min Doritos codes that I have used but should be able to be used again would like to trade for one 45 minute or three 15 minute codes.

I also want to mention that I have 8 Doritos codes for a total of 6 hours of double xp time for trade if anyone has stuff to offer, pm me and we'll see what we can work out. I've used the codes once but I believe they can be used a second time on a different account.

bread's done
Back