Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

[quote name='cAgMaG']I have a XP code i would trade for a DrPepper code[/QUOTE]
If you have another XP code, I have a Dr. Pepper code as well.

Completely begging here; does anyone have a 45 minute code they can give me. The promo ends in a few hours and I'd like to grab some extra time.

[quote name='mgford11']Completely begging here; does anyone have a 45 minute code they can give me. The promo ends in a few hours and I'd like to grab some extra time.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't end until the end of the year

[quote name='outphase']It doesn't end until the end of the year[/QUOTE]
I thought the time to add codes ended at 12a est, but the promotion and usage of the time allotted ended on 12/31

[quote name='mgford11']I thought the time to add codes ended at 12a est, but the promotion and usage of the time allotted ended on 12/31[/QUOTE]

Don't think so. The rules say you can apply for a mail-in code until December 14th, so I doubt it ends today.

I only started seeing the TV commercials for this today also.

crap i drink dt mt dew all the time, will bookmark and throw the codes out when i get some in the thread since i aint going to get mw3 anyway,

willing to trade a mw3 female American Special Forces Xbox Live avatar outfit for a 45 min doritos code

[quote name='Crippldogg']I have a 90 minutes doritoes code I used once, if someone wants to trade codes[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ajh2298']I have 4 "used once by me" 15 minute Doritos code that i would like to trade for equal time if possible.[/QUOTE]
I'll trade with whichever one of you are on first. I have a 90 min code.

here are some codes from doritos so they should have some more...if you get one or 2 and want to show me some love back...just PM me...thank

dash_doritos.png
ARKNLNRCYY
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
L9FLBFYNN9
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
F9ELHE3LCL
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
LNBFYYWFLN
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
A4NRW9NBFK
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
3CNNLYWELE
45 MIN
thetreadmill

[quote name='razor_shock']here are some codes from doritos so they should have some more...if you get one or 2 and want to show me some love back...just PM me...thank

dash_doritos.png
ARKNLNRCYY
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
L9FLBFYNN9
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
F9ELHE3LCL
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
LNBFYYWFLN
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
A4NRW9NBFK
45 MIN
thetreadmill

dash_doritos.png
3CNNLYWELE
45 MIN
thetreadmill[/QUOTE]

They were all used

[quote name='PSPDREAMER']cant reuse mtn dew codes..[/QUOTE]

Did not know this, I just assumed since the Doritos did, so would these.

Nevermind then!

I've only used one 15 min xp code for my gamertag but I'm not sure if I did it right. It says I must be signed on my xbox account with the game on before entering the code, so I did. But I'm not sure if it doubled my xp. Does it matter which multiplayer mode you are in? Thanks.

on the site it tells u to pick the gamertag u want to apply them to so im guessing u have to got to the prestige shop and apply em from there

bread's done
Back