Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Can anyone post a picture or screenshot of the official bags? We got tons of Mt dew and doritos at college, but i didn't notice any promo package so id idn't buy anything yet and waste money

Can anyone post a picture or screenshot of the official bags? We got tons of Mt dew and doritos at college, but i didn't notice any promo package so id idn't buy anything yet and waste money
You would notice. There's a noticeable logo on the upper right of the bags for the Every2Min contest, to the right of that that it tells you how many points the code inside is worth. I'll try to post a pic shortly.

Personally I've only seen the normal (big) bags at a local grocery store and Walmart. Never found the small bags or any Mountain Dew with codes yet.

all of the participating products are pictured in the every2minutes website, just click on the "how it works" link at the top of the page and that brings up a pop-up window showing all the different brands.

2013-10-07%2013.12.01.jpg

Dont know if i am going to win anything from this. I have bought 6 bags of doritos so far, but I honestly dont like chips. I have only been able to find 20oz mountain dews but they are diet and the diet dew makes my stomach hurt. So unless I am just racking up codes and throw the product away I dont see my self getting tons of points on this one.

I've only seen the codes so far on the chips,gonna go grocery shopping today and see if frys finally got some on the dew products,if not I'll check albertsons.

and I'm only gonna be up soon to 500 points anyways.

Check the doritos backs closely. The way they are printed some bags may contain more then 1 code. Already found 1 bag that had 2 codes in it.

Also if you have a krogers near they are giving 400 points for every 2 of the 6 pack 24ox bottles bought. It prints out a catalina coupon at checkout.

FINALLY stopped by a 7-11 found some bags today.  1.50 100 point Dorito.  No MT dew ones though.

Really hope my college moves its ass and gets special packages, all they got these days are the tiny bags w/ nothing and that 18.6 shit size sodas

I cannot figure out how to find the damn code! I bought a huge bag of doritos, and I'm looking inside, and I see nothing, is it at the very bottom or something?

I cannot figure out how to find the damn code! I bought a huge bag of doritos, and I'm looking inside, and I see nothing, is it at the very bottom or something?

Very bottom. Hard to see. Printed on inner bag.

sometimes they appear near the top.  also one of my bags had the code start at the very bottom where it's sealed together so the first 2 digits cannot be seen, so I will have to call that number mentioned earlier.

People on SD are talking about having 15k+ points already, good thing there are gonna be a lot of auctions.  I'm never gonna be able to compete with that.

Ok, well after trying to gather these points like crazy I am going to give up. There is no point when people already have 15,000 points and I am at 1200 and cant seems to find any non diet mountain dew containing the codes.. I already have 2 Xbox Ones Pre-ordered and paid for, so I will just be happy with that.

Ok, well after trying to gather these points like crazy I am going to give up. There is no point when people already have 15,000 points and I am at 1200 and cant seems to find any non diet mountain dew containing the codes.. I already have 2 Xbox Ones Pre-ordered and paid for, so I will just be happy with that.
That's ok Wolfie, if you get any more codes you can pass them on to me. :)

I decided to give up on it too, 15k at this point is pretty crazy. I only have 1000 points so far, I doubt I'll ever catch up.

In other unrelated news, I got the PXP cooling chest today, it's not all metal like the description said. The top, bottom and sides are all hard plastic on the outside, except for the edges and hinges which are indeed made out of metal. The inside is very shiny and made completely out of metal, kinda heavy compared to a similar sized plastic cooler I already had, overall I'd say its a very good cooler, very satisfied with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone that doesn't foresee using the codes you've already entered into your account, you should be able to gift your points to people when the auctions start.  I'll gladly take gifted points from anyone who doesn't want them :p

So I finally found a frys by my house stared today geting in shipments of the 12 pack regular and diet dews with the promo worth 200 points per box

Might of also figured out how people are getting high point values.

Sales. Let me break it down,

At my frys,there's a "Pepsi product sale" 3 for 9 bucks on twelve packs. And Doritos are on sale for 1.99 per medium bag worth 200 points.

So. 600 points for three twelve packs,another 600 for three bags of Doritos,plus 150 point bonus from entering them together. So that's 1,350 points for about 12 packs,not counting tax. Which even with tax,maybe 15 bucks.

plus with people finding coupons,means more money/points.
So yeah. The chance of ANY of us CAGS getting a high prize ether by sweeps,or marketplace point prizes. Might be rare or slim.

So yeah. After entering some codes in the next few days,I'll just BARELY reach 1,000 points.

Anyhow. Just like the iconic summer promo,I'll keep a close eye out for any updates on anything.

So I tried the 877 number mentioned earlier, as I had a few codes cutoff.  Don't seem to be the happiest bunch lol.  But the first thing they ask is if there are any other codes printed in the bag.  So they are aware that some bags have multiple.

I know people who buy like 10 bags of doritos a week. I won an xbox 360 last time, it was so easy. it was when I was in 9th grade too, I was so happy, 2 people in my city also won. it was stupid easy last time really. This time isnt gonna beasy, but there are still random drawings, not just auctions. People will use their points up at the beginning too. You could get lucky, I won last time and i had no more than 10-15 codes total.

Last time, when you won like a week or so before you got the 360 they sent you a party box with 5 hats, 5 cups, 5 shirts and a few other small things, They went for broke last time. lol I sold them at school, haha.

I was reading you can enter a maximum 1000 codes for a max of 150000 points. What would be the most economical way to achieve the max?

O hey speaking of which, anyone been able to find a code on Voltage?  Code red codes are right on the cap, but i can not find the voltage codes on teh cap or under the plastic.  It's like they forgot every bottle cap to code it at my college.

Ive gotten 4 bags so far and all 4 of them had no codes..  Not sure how I go about contacting doritos to get my codes I cut open the bag flipped them back and forth to see nothing.  They all say 200 points on them as well I dont know

Ive gotten 4 bags so far and all 4 of them had no codes.. Not sure how I go about contacting doritos to get my codes I cut open the bag flipped them back and forth to see nothing. They all say 200 points on them as well I dont know

Mine was actually partially in the seems on the bottom. Check there.

i shall pick up every mtn dew bottle i see laying out side even if i question it being filled with urine or dew to get the code its worth it. I have 5 coke rewards codes ill trade as well let me know.

Oh and  : Get the Target Exclusive Access Code available only on in-store displays at Target, while supplies last. Enter the Target code with 2 codes from any specially-marked packages of Mountain Dew® and/or Doritos® to get 50 extra points for. Once codes are entered, access will be granted to that week's Target-exclusive auctions which take place on Friday night. Even if you enter more than one Target code during the same week, it still only counts toward that week's Target Exclusive auctions. Your Target code will not grant you access to any Target Exclusive auctions other than this Friday’s auctions. To gain access to the following week’s Target Exclusive auctions, please enter codes any time after this week’s Target auctions close.

1. How do I access the Target Exclusive Auction and receive 50 extra bidding points?

I'm barely at 1k.
Need more Doritos and dew code combos but I have more dew codes than Doritos codes.

Ironically the dew codes are harder to find than the Doritos ones. Lol

...sooo where do you find these codes exactly.. kinda behind.
Pretty much any grocery store with doritios or mountain dew with special lableing.

I'm barely at 1k.
Need more Doritos and dew code combos but I have more dew codes than Doritos codes.

Ironically the dew codes are harder to find than the Doritos ones. Lol
Yeah impossible for me to find the 100 code dews, had to get a 12 pack.

bread's done
Back